Imagine Hillary Doing An Ancestry.Com Commercial?,Who Could She Possibly Be Related To?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:dunno: :eusa_shifty: :eusa_think: Now here is a commercial we would all love to see. Why can't Hillary do one for "Ancestory.com"?. With Hillary such a controversial figure in modern times, you have to wonder who her distant relatives are from the last 100/150 years.
:eusa_think:
Look at how she dresses? Maybe one of her Great/Great/Great/Great Grandparents have the last name "Tse-Tung"?
Or who knows, Maybe Hillary is a 3rd cousin removed from the Stalin Family?
And even her first name. It almost sounds like the name of a very well known liberal leader of the 30's/40's. :smoke:
You can just vision Hillary doing the commercial:
Hillary: Hi, I'm Hillary Clinton, and you know what? I always used to think that I was 1/3rd, Scottish, 1/4th German, 1/4th,Italian, and 1/32nd Cherokee Indian, but when I got my Ancestry.com results two months ago, I was so surprised! Turns out I am 1/4th Neanderthal Man, and 1/32nd Tyrannisorus Dinasour! :eusa_dance:
Who Knew! Now I am just so excited to find out that I was once an actual angry dinasour that terrorized and ate any man or animal in its path!

One of her early Arkansas relatives.

3016628-poster-p-1-leatherface.jpg

I think she may be genetically related to Bill being that he's from Arkansas and all. Besides, take a look at Chelsea. These things happen when cousins marry.

Coming from the south, my first thought was Bill. But I found out that was wrong.

I think she may be genetically related to Bill being that he's from Arkansas and all. Besides, take a look at Chelsea. These things happen when cousins marry.
You wish you looked that good.

Chelsea_Clinton_DNC_July_2016_(cropped).jpg

img-holdingchelseaclintondressing_162728312553.jpg

She hasn't been a kid for years.

img_0031.jpeg

img_0031.jpeg
The woman is all mouth and teeth. She looks like something from those apps my son uses to distort facial features of head shots.

Clearly the result of incestuous liaison and we're talking Arkansas after all.

img_0031.jpeg
The woman is all mouth and teeth. She looks like something from those apps my son uses to distort facial features of head shots.
Chelsea looks 1/2 Human 1/2 Gopher 1/2 Space Alien

Even with the plastic surgery Chelsea looks more and more like Webster Hubble, her father. :p

Chelsea-Clinton-Plastic-Surgery-Chin-Implants-Nose-Job.jpg

we can already see Debbie Wassermans Version:...Hi, I'm Debbie Wasserman, and most Americans just call me a dumb bitch, but today I am here to tell you about Ancestry.com! You know, for all of my 65 years, I thought I was 1/2 Russian and 1/2 Romainian! but when I got my ancestry kit back in the mail, I found out that I wasn't part Russian, Turns out I am 50%Goat, and 50%Creature from the black lagoon!

img_0031.jpeg

Clearly the result of incestuous liaison and we're talking Arkansas after all.
This is Arkansas:

Forum List

Back