I'm voting for Obama, and I'll tell you why.

tooAlive

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2012
United States
Because I think it's time someone else started paying my car, my gas, and mortgage for me.

- On a serious note, so there can actually be a valid discussion -

How can someone explain to me that voting for Obama isn't applauding this sort of attitude? (See video below)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI]Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Because I think it's time someone else started paying my car, my gas, and mortgage for me.

How can someone explain to me that voting for Obama isn't applauding this sort of attitude? (See video below)

Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!! - YouTube

I watched it

Where in there did she say she expected anything other than working for it?

I watched it

By saying she "won't have to worry about it?"

To me that implies having someone else do it for you. Specially since she didn't mention doing otherwise.

The Republican Party...come for the misogyny, stay for the racism.

Racism? Where am I being racist?

I was referring to the woman's attitude. Not her race or ethnicity.

You my friend, brought up the race card.

Mittens being president does not mean that welfare will go away.

Good point. But I didn't mention Mittens.. Just talking about Obama here, and the attitude of his supporters.

Last edited:
I watched it

To me that implies having someone else do it for you. Specially since she didn't mention doing otherwise.

ers.

I have a job, that means I don't have to worry about paying my mortgage or car payment

Why is what she said any different?

I watched it

When in there did she say she expected to work for it?

I watched it

ers.

I have a job, that means I don't have to worry about paying my mortgage or car payment

Why is what she said any different?
Obama got you your job?! That's amazing. I surprised you're not a celebrity!

I watched it

No it doesn't, you fucking idiot. If she meant that, she would have said, "I won't have to pay..."

I watched it

No it doesn't, you fucking idiot. If she meant that, she would have said, "I won't have to pay..."

She said "If I help him he's gonna help me." What? She gonna give him a blowjob?

I watched it

If Obama was all for creating jobs and taking away welfare, I'd believe that.

Last edited:

She said "If I help him he's gonna help me." What? She gonna give him a blowjob?

WillowTree, it's not even worth pointing out the various ways you are a total fucking idiot.

How else is somebody going to support a President during an election and after? I guess the first thing that comes to your mind is a blowjob. I guess I know why you're voting for Romney.

hate-thinking-vote-obama.jpg

I watched it

I did not hear her say she was working for anything. BUT with that said, this soundbite does not constitute everyone's thought process or even the full extent of hers since it is only a few seconds which makes her sound as if she is expecting things handed to her. I'm sure there was more to what she said and it may have been twisted.

WillowTree, it's not even worth pointing out the various ways you are a total fucking idiot.

How else is somebody going to support a President during an election and after? I guess the first thing that comes to your mind is a blowjob. I guess I know why you're voting for Romney.

Maybe if you refrained from the repeated F-Bombs and insults we would take you a little more seriously.

Just sayin'

Those that rely on the culture of entitlements and government dependency will always vote Democrat. There was a time when the Democrat party was for the working people. It has become the party for those who don't want to work.

I watched it

The Republican Party...come for the misogyny, stay for the racism.

Racism? Where am I being racist?

I was referring to the woman's attitude. Not her race or ethnicity.

You my friend, brought up the race card.

Mittens being president does not mean that welfare will go away.

Good point. But I didn't mention Mittens.. Just talking about Obama here, and the attitude of his supporters.

You're so full of shit....just like the rest of your brainwashed Fuckwad buddies. I've never....not once in my entire life....took a handout from government. I've been working since I was 14....going on 34 years.

The unemployment rate is around 8%.....let's double it to 16% to account for the people who have given up. That still leaves 84% of close to 400 million people who are gainfully employed. So that blows your theory of the "mindset" of Obama supporters out of the water. Hell, I know plenty of unemployed that blame Obama and are voting for Mitt. So, out of that 16%....you have decent sized chunk of them who aren't "Obama supporters".

I find it amusing how an atheist can assign the mindset of the Westboro Baptist Church to Fundamentalist Christians and the right goes apeshit about how it's not fair to lump every Conservative Christian with them.....but this kind of bullshit is A-OK.

Critical thinking my ass....you assholes are steeped in propaganda and right wing talking points.

Forum List

Back