I'm not liking what I see from Rittenhouse

So you have to have a parent or a judge sign off when a minor wants an abortion, but a minor can give money to an adult who'll buy them a semi-auto rifle and hold it for them till they turn 18?
as long as the state law doesn't list it, yes! you do have problems with the laws on the books don't you?

I don’t give a shit what you think about either one of them. My point is your obsession and worship of this kid. If he was miles away from any of that unrest and instead stopped a robbery at a gas station, you would not give a flying fuck about him. He just fits in with your politics. The whole thing is rather pathetic really.
worship? how have I worshipped him? And why are you worshipping the two killed? they could have stayed home and be alive today as well. Right?

Your post is rather apparent you do. Call it what you want. If this was a gas station instead, you wouldn’t even be talking about him.
how so? I think what Rittenhouse was amazing. Four people attacked him at once and he came away with a headache. You don't find that intriguing at all?

again.

Explain this then?

You mean because some hard line Trumpies think Kyle is a hero? They are a pretty violent, lawless bunch.. always calling for a new civil war and so dumb..

He chose to be armed in a chaotic situation where he had no business in first place. Where is personal responsibility in this case? Does it somehow not apply when you are killing certain types of people?
You know the guy you are supporting was also armed as well...right?

You mean because some hard line Trumpies think Kyle is a hero? They are a pretty violent, lawless bunch.. always calling for a new civil war and so dumb..
you have issues. Still trying to understand what you don't understand about the acquittal of Rittenhouse. Explain.

He chose to be armed in a chaotic situation where he had no business in first place. Where is personal responsibility in this case? Does it somehow not apply when you are killing certain types of people?
so did Grosskreutz and Rosenbaum could see the gun. why did Rosenbaum chase rittenhouse?

That is a lie. The Family Education Rights and Privacy Act forbids all of those schools and the college board from releasing those records to anyone without his written permission. When I changed jobs as a teacher, I had to provide my college transcripts (all 3 schools) and I had to send written permission for them to ever provide the information to my new employer. A lawyer should have known that. If they make an unauthorized release, you can sue them.
if one's name is Trump, you have no rights. Don't you know this?

the law saw on Rittenhouse's side. what's your problem?
Crazy thinking from that poster. He thinks it is okay for someone (Including an armed convicted child rapist) to attack a minor if they are out after curfew, and that person being attacked doesn't even have the right to protect themselves. What the heck happened to our world? Is rational thought gone?

Crazy thinking from that poster. He thinks it is okay for someone (Including an armed convicted child rapist) to attack a minor if they are out after curfew, and that person being attacked doesn't even have the right to protect themselves. What the heck happened to our world? Is rational thought gone?
I see that fks posts and go, boi that dude's stupid. It's more than obvious he wants everyone to know how stupid he actually is.

how so? I think what Rittenhouse was amazing. Four people attacked him at once and he came away with a headache. You don't find that intriguing at all?
You’re deliberately dodging my point and it is so transparent.

Forum List

Back