I'm new here

kellygirl80

Rookie
Feb 7, 2016
I'm new here! I would like to talk about politics and other important current events here. At work and in other online forums I seem to have offended many people. I hope I can freely state my opinions here without backlash.

WELCOME ABOARD!

tumblr_n0nakyMNjj1s2wio8o1_500.gif

I am not sensitive to the plight of black people when making statements or opinions. Black people can be racist against whites all they want nowadays and human resources will back up any complaints they have 100 percent when doing workplace investigations. What a joke!

I am not sensitive to the plight of black people when making statements or opinions. Black people can be racist against whites all they want nowadays and human resources will back up any complaints they have 100 percent when doing workplace investigations. What a joke!
So did you get into hot water at work over this?

I'm new here! I would like to talk about politics and other important current events here. At work and in other online forums I seem to have offended many people. I hope I can freely state my opinions here without backlash.

Don't worry. You'll offend people here as well. And they'll be eager to let you know about it. :)

Yes, I was fired from the agency I worked for 8 years because some blacks were offended by some comments I made and the agency did an investigation and fired me instead of asking my side of the story. A group of angry blacks against one white person is going to beat out the one white person

I understand. I don't go along with the plight of anyone. We all make our own futures. Racism goes both ways and we have to listen to others. You will have definitely have opposing views with some posters and there are great blacks on this board as well. Just give them a chance and they will do the same.

Yes, I was fired from the agency I worked for 8 years because some blacks were offended by some comments I made and the agency did an investigation and fired me instead of asking my side of the story. A group of angry blacks against one white person is going to beat out the one white person
I figured that was what happened.
Welcome!

Think of it this way...........It's their loss..............and a opportunity for you to move on to a better job................

We have a racist forum you will fit right in with

There are a good half dozen posters who feel just like you do

Meet one of the leftist losers on the board.........................

Meet one of the leftist losers on the board.........................
Yes Eagle I can see that!

Forum List

Back