I'm MAD AND YOU WILL BE TOO!

HUH?

so they take turns losing because they both suck?
that is the kind of illogic that got us here.

Waah they suck worse than we do, elect us.
Pathetic.

If you haven't noticed.....the republicans are pretty lean in the House these days. There are reasons for that, and the republicans paid for it in the last 2 elections.....right?
How about the dems? Or, you really are not for cleaning the swamp? Or, it's Bush's fault? Which is it, UScitizen?

so we give it back to the party that lost their ass in the last 2 elections?
Yeah that makes perfect sense to a partisan I suppose.

vote virtually all emcumbants and vote the best choice in. Regardless of party.
Brown was a good choice I think as an example, but Kennedy had to die for him to get in there.

for example should McCain be re-elected? Or Reid? Or McConnel? Or pelosi? or Vitter?
And the list goes on and on.

So your saying it's Bush's fault. Your forgetting why the republicans lost the last 2 elections, and who really helped them lose. At least the conservatives made a statement which the democrats aren't really willing to do. Power is such an addiction with the dems.

Last edited:
If you haven't noticed.....the republicans are pretty lean in the House these days. There are reasons for that, and the republicans paid for it in the last 2 elections.....right?
How about the dems? Or, you really are not for cleaning the swamp? Or, it's Bush's fault? Which is it, UScitizen?

Brown was a good choice I think as an example, but Kennedy had to die for him to get in there.

for example should McCain be re-elected? Or Reid? Or McConnel? Or pelosi? or Vitter?

So your saying it's Bush's fault. Your forgetting why the republicans lost the last 2 elections, and who really helped them lose. At least the republicans made a statement which the democrats aren't really willing to do. Power is such an addiction with the dems.

It is their own damned fault for going along with Bush. Yeah let them off the hook for their spending and such and blame it all on Bush?

The law now provides that Congress receive an automatic "cost of living adjustment" each January unless they vote to decline it. No such vote occurred for fiscal 2009/2010 (the government year end is June 30th), and so in January 2010 they received a raise. As a result of public outcry, the raises for 2009/2010 were repealed. Apparently the law necessary to prevent automatic increases in the future was not adopted.

But it's confusing as hell. I'm having trouble finding reliable sources and recent articles...that is why I thought maybe I was misunderstanding the Op.

So your saying it's Bush's fault. Your forgetting why the republicans lost the last 2 elections, and who really helped them lose. At least the republicans made a statement which the democrats aren't really willing to do. Power is such an addiction with the dems.

It is their own damned fault for going along with Bush. Yeah let them off the hook for their spending and such and blame it all on Bush?

Of course it's their own damn fault, and look what the conservatives did.....they spanked them big time. What I'm saying is that the dems would never do that because the power grab is like a drug to them.
Just like when Pelosi was defending Rangel....that was so pathetic, but so telling.....and yet the dems will keep on voting them in.

Of course it's their own damn fault, and look what the conservatives did.....they spanked them big time. What I'm saying is that the dems would never do that because the power grab is like a drug to them.
Just like when Pelosi was defending Rangel....that was so pathetic, but so telling.....and yet the dems will keep on voting them in.

the conservatives did not spank them the true independents, Libertarians and crossover Dems did. In most places there are not enough registered republicans to elect anyone.

the conservatives did not spank them the true independents, Libertarians and crossover Dems did. In most places there are not enough registered republicans to elect anyone.

I do not equate conservatives to republicans. Conservatives make or break the republicans.

I did notice that you declined to comment on what I said about the democrats. Apparently you agree with me, no?

I do not equate conservatives to republicans. Conservatives make or break the republicans.

I did notice that you declined to comment on what I said about the democrats. Apparently you agree with me, no?

and repubs defended outing a CIA agent... and are now defending Timothy McVeigh.

btw, i don't equate conservatives with repubs at all... the voice of the party is radical right, imo.

and repubs defended outing a CIA agent... and are now defending Timothy McVeigh.

btw, i don't equate conservatives with repubs at all... the voice of the party is radical right, imo.

Who's defending McVeigh? I haven't heard anything on this yet.
As for Plame.....I'm not even going to go down that road again. There was a witch hunt and the truth never ended up in the media for the most part.

Last edited:
I just call em what they are, Republicans after supporting bush 2 times they clearly are not conservatives.

I just call em what they are, Republicans after supporting bush 2 times they clearly are not conservatives.

I keep coming back to the alternatives they had to choose from, UScitizen.
The left puts up the likes of Lurch, and the inventor of the internet....well you get what you get. Conservatives aren't stupid.

As for Plame.....I'm not even going to go down that road again. There was a witch hunt and the truth never ended up in the media for the most part.

nooooo.. not you re defending mcveigh. but look around the board. there are many who are.

we'll have to agree to disagree re plame. s'okay. ;)

nooooo.. not you re defending mcveigh. but look around the board. there are many who are.

we'll have to agree to disagree re plame. s'okay. ;)

Many?

like who? where?

I've read posts that attempt to explain McVeigh's actions, but they don't DEFEND the actions.

I'm not mad. In fact, I'm not even surprised.

It's not the system that's broken. It's the people in the system.

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.

98% of Americans are decent, honest, hard working people. We elect the other 2%. Let's stop electing idiots.

Murkinz are too stupid to vote these Nazi's out.
Anyone who votes Democrap or Republiscum is a fucking fool.
They all need to be canned. vote for anyone else. Nader, OJ Simpson, Madonna. Any fucking body but the current crowd.

Never happen.
Enjoy your demise.:eusa_hand:
You voted for it.

Off to pick some papaya and mangos.:cool:

Forum List

Back