I'm losing weight

6'7" hence the name "Bigreb".

295 ain't so bad for your height.
I have my eyes on a pair of 511 pants size 36 x 34 I want. I have to
Levis have just gotten so inconsistent in sizing.

I bought three 34x34, and cannot get in them.

I have some other 34x34 that are just fine.

And the belt loops pop a lot too.

Funny how when they were made in America, in the 60's they lasted years, and cost under $5.00.

Now, made anywhere from Bangladesh to Vietnam, the are just junk.

About $50 a pair, as I recall.
Jeans are outrageous
Try one of those farm supply stores like Rural King or Farm and Fleet. Good quality jeans for $10.
Tractor supply but not at 10.00

Good to hear, bigreb. How you doing it? For me, biking and calorie counting worked.

Good to hear, bigreb. How you doing it? For me, biking and calorie counting worked.
I walk, sit ups push ups and use my easy shaper. Juice my veggies and fruits eat one solid meal a day.at lunch time. No sweets but one dark chocolate one square a day.

Well, keep at it. I went from 275 down to 185 in a little over a year. It's amazing how much better you feel. Just aim for losing 1-2 lbs a week and be persistent. You can do it!

I walk, sit ups push ups and use my easy shaper. Juice my veggies and fruits eat one solid meal a day.at lunch time. No sweets but one dark chocolate one square a day.

Well, keep at it. I went from 275 down to 185 in a little over a year. It's amazing how much better you feel. Just aim for losing 1-2 lbs a week and be persistent. You can do it!
240 is where I want to be that will put me in a 36 again.

5kgvTZg.png
sPr4GxI.png

Great job, b.r.! Keep up the good work! Doesn't it feel good to feel good?! I'm down 25 since March, looking to drop another 15. Stay in a deficit, run and incline walk on the treadmill, alternating with workouts from here: Fitness Blender Lots of body-weight workouts there, am going to start using weights after the holidays.

Great job, b.r.! Keep up the good work! Doesn't it feel good to feel good?! I'm down 25 since March, looking to drop another 15. Stay in a deficit, run and incline walk on the treadmill, alternating with workouts from here: Fitness Blender Lots of body-weight workouts there, am going to start using weights after the holidays.
Thanks and thanks.

6'7" hence the name "Bigreb".

295 ain't so bad for your height.
I have my eyes on a pair of 511 pants size 36 x 34 I want. I have to
Levis have just gotten so inconsistent in sizing.

I bought three 34x34, and cannot get in them.

I have some other 34x34 that are just fine.

And the belt loops pop a lot too.

Funny how when they were made in America, in the 60's they lasted years, and cost under $5.00.

Now, made anywhere from Bangladesh to Vietnam, the are just junk.

About $50 a pair, as I recall.

Get mine at Academy not for 50, lots cheaper, not Levis though..

Forum List

Back