I'm hearing rumblings of dems using affirmative action as a DNC plank in 2024

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
As a part of their "mah democracy" argument.

The question I have is what they would gain by using something that clearly is so unconstitutional?

I mean they have the angry black and leftist women vote sewed-up already. Hell they may lose votes with the upper middle class blue-burb housefrau who wants their kids to be able to get into a "good school" based on their achievements, not their skin color.

I guess we will see what takes preference in their addled heads.....The killing of fetuses or the advancing of the undeserving.

They might want to reconsider. ;)

The question I have is what they would gain by using something that clearly is so unconstitutional?

I mean they have the angry black and leftist women vote sewed-up already. Hell they may lose votes with the upper middle class blue-burb housefrau who wants their kids to be able to get into a "good school" based on their achievements, not their skin color.

I guess we will see what takes preference in their addled heads.....The killing of fetuses or the advancing of the undeserving.

Because there are millions and millions of stupid voters to be pandered to.

Yeah, running on AA didn't work for the dems in the late 90s when CA overwhelmingly voted down AA. Wade Connerly, a black UC regent, was a leader in the anti AA campaign.

They won't have to. It's already being done. Be the same for the GOP as abortion was in 2022. Just one more nail in the coffin. :)
I don't see how. They can try of course but what votes would they gain?

Indeed, as I stated they may even lose votes if they start going-on about how Keyshawn (who can't half read) is more deserving than some blue-burb housefrau's Tiffany with straight As, aces her SATs, and helps out at the homeless shelter..

Good luck with all that.

So the 2024 Dem plank will be:

Pro-racial discrimination
Pro-infanticide
Pro-war with Russia
Pro-globalism
Pro-inflation
Pro-illegal immigration
Pro-transanity/groomers
Pro-net zero
Pro-big govt & regulations
Pro-censorship
Anti-2A
Anti-self defense
Anti-energy dependency
Anti-science
Anti-individual rights
Anti-America...

boldstrategy.gif

Who did you hear the rumbling from?

Who did you hear the rumbling from?
The D side own the question on allowing abortions, within satisfactory limits.

I think they also own the question on affirmative action too if they can keep it an up or down question.

And there's never going to be any question on Trump taking a position that is popular.

Some dem slag on CNN this morning.....I wanted to watch the tears flow. ;)

The way the bitch sounded they were expecting the defeat and planning ahead.
I kind of doubt it becoming a main plank promise for their party in the 2024, but who knows. As I said in the one of the many earlier threads, I have no problem with using test scores and records of academic achievement.

The D side own the question on allowing abortions, within satisfactory limits.

I think they also own the question on affirmative action too if they can keep it an up or down question.

And there's never going to be any question on Trump taking a position that is popular.
Looks like they will have to pass some kind of law, or live with it. I don't see this getting through two houses of congress, but that's just me.

Seems reasonable to hold Republicans accountable

Banning Abortion
Ending Affirmative Action
Wanting to take away healthcare
Siding with Putin
Speaking of abortion and people of race, about 90% of abortion centers are strategically located in neighborhoods of color

And in New York City, there have been more Black abortions than births.

Speaking of abortion and people of race, about 90% of abortion centers are strategically located in neighborhoods of color

And in New York City, there have been more Black abortions than births.

Love to watch Conservatives outraged over the number of black abortions

Know what they call a black woman who decides not to get an abortion?

Welfare Queen

Love to watch Conservatives outraged over the number of black abortions

Know what they call a black woman who decides not to get an abortion?

Welfare Queen
For the last time bigot, it's not a woman, it's a "birthing person" using their "bonus hole"

Forum List

Back