Illustrating Ann Coulter's Point

Pale Rider said:
Bull fucking shit skippy. Her book is number one in the country, and for good reason. She's the "uncensored" voice of conservatism. I agree with her whole-heartedly.

I don't think she's taken seriously by conservatives.

The fact that her book is number one doesn't mean much as far as the quality of it.

I saw Farenheit 911 yesterday. That documentary broke all records and made over $100,000,000. Why?

I thought it was boring.

nt250 said:
I don't think she's taken seriously by conservatives.

The fact that her book is number one doesn't mean much as far as the quality of it.

I saw Farenheit 911 yesterday. That documentary broke all records and made over $100,000,000. Why?

I thought it was boring.

Well, you don't think she's taken seriously, and I do. I take her seriously. She sensationalizes yes, but she's right on the money.

Mickey Moore is a bald face liar, period. And there's more leming liberals because of their less than average education level than there are conservatives. All liberals have to know is that it's a liberal talking, and they'll believe it. You've stated as much yourself. I think you know what I mean. Just visit the D.U., there's plenty of examples.

Pale Rider said:
Well, you don't think she's taken seriously, and I do. I take her seriously. She sensationalizes yes, but she's right on the money.

Mickey Moore is a bald face liar, period. And there's more leming liberals because of their less than average education level than there are conservatives. All liberals have to know is that it's a liberal talking, and they'll believe it. You've stated as much yourself. I think you know what I mean. Just visit the D.U., there's plenty of examples.

What's the D.U.?

Yeah, I know what you mean. I guess I was just surprised by F911. Maybe it was too hyped and I expected something a little more controversial. Or maybe I had just read too much about it before I saw it. It was really monotonous and boring. Or maybe I've just been on messge boards too long. Nothing a liberal says would surprise me anymore.

nt250 said:
What's the D.U.?

Yeah, I know what you mean. I guess I was just surprised by F911. Maybe it was too hyped and I expected something a little more controversial. Or maybe I had just read too much about it before I saw it. It was really monotonous and boring. Or maybe I've just been on messge boards too long. Nothing a liberal says would surprise me anymore.

The D.U. is the democratic underground. An ultra leftist blog where the lunatic fringe leftist go to agree with each other.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/

Say ONE THING conservative there, and you're BANNED. It's part of the liberal "inclusiness" and "tolerance" policy... :rotflmao:

Pale Rider said:
The D.U. is the democratic underground. An ultra leftist blog where the lunatic fringe leftist go to agree with each other.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/

Say ONE THING conservative there, and you're BANNED. It's part of the liberal "inclusiness" and "tolerance" policy... :rotflmao:
and the other side of her personality would feel very much at home...

Pale Rider said:
Your point was, that you can't stand reading conservative writings, so I ask you again, then what are you doing here?

You think you can answer that this time, or is the question to hard?

Putting across a POV. Do I need to type it in 48 point, bright green for you to read it properly?

Dr Grump said:
Putting across a POV. Do I need to type it in 48 point, bright green for you to read it properly?

That's still not an answer. You're dodging the question, so one more time. If you can't stand to read conservative writings and thoughts, then what are you doing here?

If you can't answer that this time, I'll know you don't have a good answer.

Pale Rider said:
That's still not an answer. You're dodging the question, so one more time. If you can't stand to read conservative writings and thoughts, then what are you doing here?

If you can't answer that this time, I'll know you don't have a good answer.

I am not dodging the question at all. You asked what I am doing here. I answered you. Simple really. I didn't say I can't stand to read conservative writings, I said I don't often read conservative blogs. Is this a blog????

Libs bash conservatives like Rush and Sean, but they never listen to them

Libs bash Fox news but they never watch it

Libs get their talking points from the kook left websites and the DNC

Dr Grump said:
Right wing nutjobs make unfounded, rhetorical, unsubstantiated claims on messageboards... :D

Oh, and the claims made by left-wing liberal nutjobs on messageboard can be accepted as "gospel truth"--and that's a "fact"!!!! ;)

Adam's Apple said:
Oh, and the claims made by left-wing liberal nutjobs on messageboard can be accepted as "gospel truth"--and that's a "fact"!!!! ;)

Did he say that???? Hmmmmmmmmmm.... where? Seems to me he was just responding to RSR's spewings of the day. :beer:

jillian said:
Did he say that???? Hmmmmmmmmmm.... where? Seems to me he was just responding to RSR's spewings of the day. :beer:

Lighten up, Jillian. He was jesting (I'm guessing), and so was I.

Adam's Apple said:

Such as Al Bore screaming Bush's envormental policies will kill people

Republicans want to throw old people out of nursing homes

Republicans want to starve children

red states rule said:

Republicans deliberately weaken levees in poor black cities, and then cause hurricanes to hit them.

red states rule said:

Sounds about right...

Forum List

Back