Illinois Governor to Trump: "Get off Twitter and do your job!"

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Wishful thinking of course :rolleyes-41:

Governor JB Pritzker
You wasted precious months when you could've taken action to protect Americans & Illinoisans. You should be leading a national response instead of throwing tantrums from the back seat. Where were the tests when we needed them? Where's the PPE? Get off Twitter & do your job.

Governor JB Pritzker on Twitter

Pritzker, Trump feud on Twitter after governor tells CNN federal inaction is hurting state efforts against coronavirus
somebody tell that mother fucker he should worry about himself and his state and how more blacks are murdered each yr in his state than this flu will kill in this country,,,

not to mention WHY is he waiting for the feds??? maybe he should shut the fuck up and do something instead of complaining like a little bitch,,,

Governor JB Pritzker
You wasted precious months when you could've taken action to protect Americans & Illinoisans. You should be leading a national response instead of throwing tantrums from the back seat. Where were the tests when we needed them? Where's the PPE? Get off Twitter & do your job.

Pritzker, Trump feud on Twitter after governor tells CNN federal inaction is hurting state efforts against coronavirus

I've been hoping for this for 3.5 years now to no avail. I've come to the conclusion he just doesn't have it in him. He's the perpetual candidate running for office. He thinks he can campaign his way out of this. Twitter is his only refuge that he thinks he can still gin up his base..but the problem with that is that he hasn't grown his base.

Again, I don't hate Trump. That would take too much effort. But I have absolutely zero respect for the man. He has no interest in being President of the United States. Just a reality TV game show host looking to win a popularity contest. It truly is nauseating.

This Illinois restaurant felt like the gov is full of crap.

screenshot_220.png

Governor JB Pritzker

somebody tell that mother fucker he should worry about himself and his state and how more blacks are murdered each yr in his state than this flu will kill in this country,,,

not to mention WHY is he waiting for the feds??? maybe he should shut the fuck up and do something instead of complaining like a little bitch,,,

Tell it Dithering Donnie. Nobody whines like that assclown.

Governor JB Pritzker

I have yet to hear him whine about what others are or arent doing,,,

but just maybe if those dems didnt block him at every step most of the border would have already been closed,,,just sayin,,,

View attachment 314132
You don't wanna know what I called our governor when she closed my local diner. I doubt if that sign had anything to do with politics.

But the right wingers should be loving him right now--he kept the gun stores open as "essential" to safety.

Governor JB Pritzker

Uhhmmm.... he's already issued a stay-at-home state order. Or were you oblivious to all this while you were drooling over your life-sized Rump wank poster?

Governor JB Pritzker

Governor JB Pritzker

I've been hoping for this for 3.5 years now to no avail. I've come to the conclusion he just doesn't have it in him. He's the perpetual candidate running for office. He thinks he can campaign his way out of this. Twitter is his only refuge that he thinks he can still gin up his base..but the problem with that is that he hasn't grown his base.

Again, I don't hate Trump. That would take too much effort. But I have absolutely zero respect for the man. He has no interest in being President of the United States. Just a reality TV game show host looking to win a popularity contest. It truly is nauseating.

Hahaha...now that's some funny ass shit.
That disgusting fat fucking slob isn't qualified to give advice from that disgusting shithole of a state he runs...Midgets can't teach seven footers to dunk a basketball and Pritzker can't teach governance.

Governor JB Pritzker

but just maybe if those dems didnt block him at every step most of the border would have already been closed,,,just sayin,,,

"The border"?

You mean the border where they have six-tenths of one percent of the number of infections we do and one-sixtieth the density? Yeah it would be in their best interest to put up a wall, wouldn't it.

View attachment 314132
You don't wanna know what I called our governor when she closed my local diner. I doubt if that sign had anything to do with politics.

But the right wingers should be loving him right now--he kept the gun stores open as "essential" to safety.
That sign was put up in order to tell the gov that the restaurant disagreed with his policy on shutting down business.

If Trump were not doing his job Illinois would be a mad max movie....

Why doesn't the governor do something, he's in charge isn't he?

Governor JB Pritzker

"The border"?

You mean the border where they have six-tenths of one percent of the number of infections we do and one-sixtieth the density? Yeah it would be in their best interest to put up a wall, wouldn't it.

Just think - If those Do Nothing Dems had allowed Donnie to build his big, beautiful, stupid wall and kept all Americans from traveling abroad in addition to cutting off all travel from every foreign country there would be no COVID-19 in the US. :113:

But as we all know, he ignored the dire warnings and did nothing about the "hoax" for two long months.

5e592054fee23d3485170582

Now the fools say he should have closed the border two months ago but two months ago the fools were calling him a racist for wanting to close the border. You cant make this crap up!

Governor JB Pritzker

"The border"?

Speaking of which, it's the fourth Sunday of the month and time to check in on Rump's "shithole countries" and see how they're shittin' up. Let's have a look.

Nigeria:
30 total cases, 0 deaths, 0.1 infections per 1M population.

Uganda:
1 case, 0 deaths, 0.03 infections per 1M population

Somalia:
1 case, 0 deaths, 0.06 infections per 1M population

Kenya:
15 cases, 0 deaths, 0.3 infections per 1M population.

Congo:
3 cases, 0 deaths, 0.5 infections per 1M population.

Nicaragua:
2 cases, 0 deaths, 0.3 infections per 1M population

Haiti:
2 cases, 0 deaths, 0.3 infections per 1M population.

Venezuela:
70 cases, 0 deaths, 2 cases per 1M population.

"Button"
1 case, 0 deaths, 0.3 infections per 1M population.

"Nipple"
1 case, 0 deaths, 0.03 infections per 1M population.

Ghana:
21 cases, 1 death, 0.7 infections per 1M population --- AHA! See that, they're dying in Ghana. What a shithole.

Last edited:

View attachment 314132

That sign was put up in order to tell the gov that the restaurant disagreed with his policy on shutting down business.
As I suspected. I wasn't clear enough--I doubt if their sign had anything to do with the governor telling Trump to get off Twitter and do his job.

Now the fools say he should have closed the border two months ago but two months ago the fools were calling him a racist for wanting to close the border. You cant make this crap up!

No.. we're saying he should have acted decisively as a leader on or about January 22nd and taken steps to enable the states to combat the virus threat that was already HERE!!
But no...you really can't make this crap up. It was more important to Dismiss, Deflect, Misdirect, Misinform and shadow the Democrats running against him than it was to do his job...which is what he will ultimately be judged on...and removed by voters in November.

Forum List

Back