Illinois democrats pass war on cops bill.....this is why we have crime in democrat party controlled cities...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The Illinois Senate passed the War On Cops bill......, gives No Cash bail to violent criminals..........

this is why we have crime in the U.S...the democrat party has been a cancer on our country since it was founded by slave owners...

A modified version of the comprehensive police reform plan would eliminate cash bail within 2 years;
-----
Sen. Dave Syverson (R-Rockford), who voted against the bill, said, “This proposal will put violent offenders back on the streets, put an end to cash bail, endangers our residents and threatens the law enforcement profession in Illinois. It’s unbelievable. The safety and wellbeing of our communities and citizens are at stake here. We cannot afford not to get criminal justice reform right. Unfortunately, those who supported this bill, did not agree.

The Illinois Senate passed the War On Cops bill......, gives No Cash bail to violent criminals..........

this is why we have crime in the U.S...the democrat party has been a cancer on our country since it was founded by slave owners...

A modified version of the comprehensive police reform plan would eliminate cash bail within 2 years;
-----
Sen. Dave Syverson (R-Rockford), who voted against the bill, said, “This proposal will put violent offenders back on the streets, put an end to cash bail, endangers our residents and threatens the law enforcement profession in Illinois. It’s unbelievable. The safety and wellbeing of our communities and citizens are at stake here. We cannot afford not to get criminal justice reform right. Unfortunately, those who supported this bill, did not agree.

Illinois, the long running Mob crime state......,

:rolleyes:

-----

I'm now actually for defunding the police in Democrat areas. We have to start looking at things differently.

I'm glad to see people pouring out of those places too. i like this now.

Defund the police.

Just show how dumb they are. All the cops in those blue cities and States should pack their shit and leave.

Cops are needed all across the country. Veteran cops will get hired in a heart beat. They should head for Red cities and States. Let the idiots who passed that bill respond to calls or send a social worker. LOL

-----

I'm now actually for defunding the police in Democrat areas. We have to start looking at things differently.

Defund the police.
Me too. Police back the politicians over the people. No sympathy here.

James Clapper can commit perjury in front of the entire country and not be faced with coming up with bail, so I support the same for all.

-----

I have read that the violence continues in Chicago because the legislature ignores calls for strict punishment for certain young gentlemen.

This is 2021. Everyone is terrified of being called the R-word. So no one has the guts to stand up for law & order.

And some people ask why this country is going into the toilet!

-----

Defund the police.

The problem is they leave and bring their failed ideas to other parts of the country.

James Clapper can commit perjury in front of the entire country and not be faced with coming up with bail, so I support the same for all.

James clapper isn't going to go out and steal your car while he is waiting on charges for stealing someone else's car.

-----

I have read that the violence continues in Chicago because the legislature ignores calls for strict punishment for certain young gentlemen.

This is 2021. Everyone is terrified of being called the R-word. So no one has the guts to stand up for law & order.

And some people ask why this country is going into the toilet!
Reforms are needed. The timing of all of this is in the Prog handbook as this could have been decades ago.

James clapper isn't going to go out and steal your car while he is waiting on charges for stealing someone else's car.

No, he is just going to unconstitutionally violate the civil rights of all of the country.

No, he is just going to unconstitutionally violate the civil rights of all of the country.

But again, he isn't going to go out and commit more of the same crimes over and over while waiting trial.

A petty thief will, a robber will, and burglar will.

But again, he isn't going to go out and commit more of the same crimes over and over while waiting trial.

The government continued to commit the same crimes. They are still committing those crimes.

The government continued to commit the same crimes. They are still committing those crimes.

This is about small time criminals being allowed to go back on the street and continue to commit small crimes and continue to victimize their neighbors, who are always the victims of those crimes. Cash bail provides an incentive for them to not keep committing said crimes, and keeps those who have no means to support themselves in jail waiting trial, which actually protects them from themselves, their own worst enemies usually.

Expanding this to violent crimes just lets them on the street with no consequences to intimidate their victims.

This is about small time criminals being allowed to go back on the street and continue to commit small crimes and continue to victimize their neighbors, who are always the victims of those crimes. Cash bail provides an incentive for them to not keep committing said crimes, and keeps those who have no means to support themselves in jail waiting trial, which actually protects them from themselves, their own worst enemies usually.

Expanding this to violent crimes just lets them on the street with no consequences to intimidate their victims.

As long as the rich and well connected can completely skate, I support allowing all to be set free.

As long as the rich and well connected can completely skate, I support allowing all to be set free.

Again, the rich aren't going to go out and do the same thing over and over. They are usually too smart for that, and have lawyers to tell them to stop doing what they were doing, and they listen. Your common criminal is an idiot and will continue to commit crimes to fund their lives unless some form of coercion is used, and will ignore the advice from their provided lawyer, because THEY ARE FUCKING STUPID.

Again, the rich aren't going to go out and do the same thing over and over. They are usually too smart for that, and have lawyers to tell them to stop doing what they were doing, and they listen. Your common criminal is an idiot and will continue to commit crimes to fund their lives unless some form of coercion is used, and will ignore the advice from their provided lawyer, because THEY ARE FUCKING STUPID.

You think I care? The rich and well off commit all kinds of fraud all the time. They aren't criminally held accountable and they do it over and over.

Boeing is an excellent example. The government fined them for lying to the FAA. Those lies caused over 250 people to be killed. Again, over 250 were killed. Dead over the lies. Did anyone get arrested? No.

They did it in the name of corporate profits so all is good.

You think I care? The rich and well off commit all kinds of fraud all the time. They aren't criminally held accountable and they do it over and over.

Boeing is an excellent example. The government fined them for lying to the FAA. Those lies caused over 250 people to be killed. Again, over 250 were killed. Dead over the lies. Did anyone get arrested? No.

Good god you mouthbreathing idiot, stop with the whataboutism and comment on the topic at hand.

Removing cash bail is a terrible idea that results in more crime done by the people that should be somehow controlled from doing said more crime while they wait trial for crimes they have already committed.

Stop going with the dodges and answer the fucking topic at hand.

Good god you mouthbreathing idiot, stop with the whataboutism and comment on the topic at hand.

Removing cash bail is a terrible idea that results in more crime done by the people that should be somehow controlled from doing said more crime while they wait trial for crimes they have already committed.

Stop going with the dodges and answer the fucking topic at hand.

I answered it. You just don't like my answer. You want to hold some people accountable for their crimes while excusing others. You are the one creating things like this. It's a backlash aimed at people like you.

Forum List

Back