ILLEGALS refuse to leave field - causing a soccer game to be canceled.

Biden's America. Refuse to secure the border, refuse to uphold the law -- this is what we now have.
Remember in November.

I worked with a load of illegal Mexicans in 2000. Aside from the fact that my Spanish was rubbish before 2001, they seemed like good people. When the govt turned up to our workplace, no matter how hard they look at the snacks and drinks, they couldn't find a single Mexican hiding in them.

And Biden was president in 2000. Yay.

Despite what you are told, the flood of immigrants has been happening for decades. It is not just the Dems.

I worked with a load of illegal Mexicans in 2000. Aside from the fact that my Spanish was rubbish before 2001, they seemed like good people. When the govt turned up to our workplace, no matter how hard they look at the snacks and drinks, they couldn't find a single Mexican hiding in them.

WTF does your post even mean?
"Good people" don't cause cancellation of a kids soccer game because they "do what they feel like doing".

The border wasn't completely open in 2000 either - yes there were illegals coming in but NOTHING like we have seen between 2021 and 2024. Take your propaganda elsewhere.

Last edited:
WTF does your post even mean?
"Good people" don't cause cancellation of a kids soccer game because they "do what they feel like doing".

The border wasn't completely open in 2000 either - yes there were illegals coming in but NOTHING like we have seen between 2021 and 2024. Take your propaganda elsewhere.

In 2000, ironically, there were 1.6 million apprehensions and expulsions. About the same as 2021. 2022 and 2023 were higher.

Does this mean more illegals? No. It might just mean they've got better technology to find people.

If you look at this data, "The US averaged over 1.3 million border apprehensions a year during the 1990s compared to less than half a million during the 2010s."

You see that in 2000 it was just Apprehensions. In 2022-23 it's Apprehensions AND expulsions AND Inadmissions.

2023 had about 1.5 million apprehensions. 2000 had 1.6 million.

Is it worse? Or is the media just making more money reporting on it? It Trump getting more political capital from it?

i cannot wait for all these criminal aliens to be made citizens and vote Republican.

Look at the Hispanic support for Trump.

When the criminal aliens become citizens and vote Republican, nothing but landslide red elections forever.

It will be a red nation.

Polls show that Mr. Trump’s standing with Latino voters has grown since his defeat in 2020, with some surveys finding him winning more than 40 percent of those voters — a level not seen for a Republican in two decades. That strength has Democrats playing defense to maintain the large majority of Latino voters whom they have relied on to win in recent years.

The criminal aliens flooding the border are future REPUBLICAN VOTERS.

THANKS BIDEN!

Despite what you are told, the flood of immigrants has been happening for decades. It is not just the Dems.
that is true, but the total of ALL illegal immigrants in the USA has DOUBLED during Biden's Presidency.

The number of illegal immigrants in the country has roughly doubled under President Biden. The United States had some 10.2 million illegal immigrants in 2020, and another 10 million have entered during Biden’s presidency. If the 20 million illegal immigrants were all in one state, it would be tied with New York for the fourth most populated state.

In 2000, ironically, there were 1.6 million apprehensions and expulsions. About the same as 2021. 2022 and 2023 were higher.

Does this mean more illegals? No. It might just mean they've got better technology to find people.

If you look at this data, "The US averaged over 1.3 million border apprehensions a year during the 1990s compared to less than half a million during the 2010s."

You see that in 2000 it was just Apprehensions. In 2022-23 it's Apprehensions AND expulsions AND Inadmissions.

2023 had about 1.5 million apprehensions. 2000 had 1.6 million.

Is it worse? Or is the media just making more money reporting on it? It Trump getting more political capital from it?
DECLINE.JPG

This chart proves what you are claiming

View attachment 934858

This chart proves what you are claiming

He “weirdo” can claim anything. In the past, illegals caught at entry ports were not allowed entry. Now? Get flown nationwide, housed, fed, medicated etc. They were returned back In the past. Trump had remain in Mexico policy. They quit coming.

Not only that but they run flights from foriegn lands bringing in hundreds of thousands direct in, overpassing border checkpoints.

your numbers are way off. More like 40million illegals are roaming around the USA. 5-10million in CA alone.

Last edited:

This 2024 not 2000

Maybe illegal aliens dont hurt you directly

You may even buy into the lib dogma that 10 or 20 (or 40) million dirt poor migrants with little education and no skills including speaking English is good for the country you will need a microscope to see it for yourself

In which case most libs are just repeating what they are told

He “weirdo” can claim anything. In the past, illegals caught at entry ports were not allowed entry and flown nationwide, housed, fed, medicated etc. They were rturned back. Trump had remain in Mexico policy. They wuit coming.

Not only that but they run flights from foriegn lands bringing in hundreds of thousands direct in, overpassing border checkpoints.

your numbers are way off. More like 40million illegals are roaming around the USA. 5-10million in CA alone.
I believe I am on your side on this issue. The chart shows as he claims, since 2000 the numbers had been falling. It wasn't until Biden (2020) the numbers skyrocketed.

This 2024 not 2000

Maybe illegal aliens dont hurt you directly

You may even buy into the lib dogma that 10 or 20 (or 40) million dirt poor migrants with little education and no skills including speaking English is good for the country you will need a microscope to see it for yourself

In which case most libs are just repeating what they are told
they hurt America from all angles. Illegal aliens cost the USA $150.7B in 2023 alone
they hurt me DIRECTLY. I pay taxes, I pay for them.

• At the start of 2023, the net cost of illegal immigration for the United States – at the federal, state, and local levels – was at least $150.7 billion.

• FAIR arrived at this number by subtracting the tax revenue paid by illegal aliens – just under $32 billion – from the gross negative economic impact of illegal immigration, $182 billion.

• In 2017, the estimated net cost of illegal migration was approximately $116 billion. In just 5 years, the cost to Americans has increased by nearly $35 billion.

• Illegal immigration costs each American taxpayer $1,156 per year ($957 after factoring in taxes paid by illegal aliens).

• Each illegal alien or U.S.-born child of illegal aliens costs the U.S. $8,776 annually.

• Evidence shows that tax payments by illegal aliens cover only around a sixth of the costs they create at all levels in this country.

• A large percentage of illegal aliens who work in the underground economy frequently avoid paying any income tax at all.

• Many illegal aliens actually receive a net cash profit through refundable tax credit programs.

i cannot wait for all these criminal aliens to be made citizens and vote Republican.

Look at the Hispanic support for Trump.

When the criminal aliens become citizens and vote Republican, nothing but landslide red elections forever.

It will be a red nation.

Yes...the Right finally has an out...SOMEONE ELSE will do something.

Of course, the Right could also collectively take personal action into their own hands by lighting themselves up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back