Illegal Murderer Seeks Gag Order: " Don't Call Me 'Illegal Alien'

I can under stand why you wouldn’t want that during the trial. Don’t want to prejudice the jury with something irrelevant to the charge.

Don’t think you can or should expect anyone outside the trial to abide to not speak the truth though

Not relevant to the charge? He was here illegally. If not here illegally, she would be alive today.

I can under stand why you wouldn’t want that during the trial. Don’t want to prejudice the jury with something irrelevant to the charge.

Don’t think you can or should expect anyone outside the trial to abide to not speak the truth though

Not relevant to the charge? He was here illegally. If not here illegally, she would be alive today.

Dems use that logic for guns, but can’t seem to extend it to illegal aliens.

Prejudice the jury? Are you serious?

Yes. His legal status is completely irrelevant to the fact that he committed a murder. And with the passion the immigration debate gets it could certainly taint a jury.

Due process requires a fair trial. He needs to be prosecuted for murder not being here illegally. Much like Manafort was prosecuted for his crimes and not what was hanging in his closet

Great....the murder of Mollie Tibbett is an easily-offended snowflake...

He doesn't mind the term 'murderer', but 'Illegal alien' is too offensive...

Mollie Tibbetts’ Accused Murderer Seeking Gag Order To Prevent From Being Referred To As An Illegal Alien

"The attorney for the accused murderer of Mollie Tibbetts filed a gag order on Wednesday to prevent his client from being referred to as an illegal alien.

The defendant, 24-year-old Christian Bahena Rivera, has been charged with first degree murderfor the slaying of Iowa college student Tibbetts. Rivera led investigators to the Tibbetts’ body in a cornfield after he admitted that he followed her while she was running."

Rivera is a Mexican national in this country illegally...

I agree. We should refer to them as trash from south of the border.

And his legal status doesn’t prove a single element of the crime of murder. Yet it’s highly prejudicial at trial.

Prejudice the jury? Are you serious?

Yes. His legal status is completely irrelevant to the fact that he committed a murder. And with the passion the immigration debate gets it could certainly taint a jury.

Due process requires a fair trial. He needs to be prosecuted for murder not being here illegally. Much like Manafort was prosecuted for his crimes and not what was hanging in his closet

He needs to be prosecuted for both.

Then executed and deported. :laugh:

And his legal status doesn’t prove a single element of the crime of murder. Yet it’s highly prejudicial at trial.

I think jurors should know he was here illegally. If somebody broke into your house and took valuables, wouldn't you want the jury to know he broke into your house to get them, or would you think it would prejudice the jury to know how he got in?

Again you are seeking to deny fact while beholden to feeling

1. Democrats encourage this with there ignorant laws of protection for these pieces of shit .

dems.png

Forum List

Back