Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Illegal immigrants, now estimated to make up a fifth of the population of Seine-Saint-Denis, north-east of Paris, are severely straining public services and creating social tensions, according to a parliamentary report.

Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets | From the Trenches World Report
-------------------------------------------------------------

Oh but it's like paradise over there according to MSM, things are so beautiful and so much love is being spread around that everyone is just having a great big love fest for each other. I mean talk about living in heaven why you might want to fly there tonight.

Why so worried about Paris, Oh I know Trump want Paris to get out of the EU.

Illegal immigrants, now estimated to make up a fifth of the population of Seine-Saint-Denis, north-east of Paris, are severely straining public services and creating social tensions, according to a parliamentary report.

Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets | From the Trenches World Report

Oh but it's like paradise over there according to MSM, things are so beautiful and so much love is being spread around that everyone is just having a great big love fest for each other. I mean talk about living in heaven why you might want to fly there tonight.

Funny, my daughters there now.
Loves it.
Food fantastic.
You should go over there.
Thought you were talking about our toothless white Mississippians who have been on welfare all their lives

• Banned

Loves it.
Food fantastic.
Thought you were talking about our toothless white Mississippians who have been on welfare all their lives

funny morons like you lie like a rug.

• Banned

Loves it.
Food fantastic.

People who live in fantasy worlds with IQ's of only 60 would see it has Loviing it lmfao.

upload_2018-7-5_11-55-37.png

Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

To give some background to this MindWars I elaborate below on this situation and also some added things, not to do in general with the OP but I hope interesting at least for you and perhaps others.

A friend of mine in Paris her parents they own several Art Galleries, her Papa is a very massive Art Dealer also and her Mama is related to Christian Dior and Françoise Dior anyhow they live on 16th arrondissement, this is one the wealthiest part of Paris - common peasants like ph3iron would be spat upon there - anyhow because half of Paris is now full of the waste from Sub Sahara Africa they want to put a Migrant Camp next to the 16th arrondissement of course the NORMAL peoples who live there are not happy, there was a massive petitition, Google it. My friends parents are currently in Nice, well just outside Nice where they have a Château that has 26 bedrooms and 46 bathrooms. My friends Papa in the late 1960s had an affair with Catherine Deneuve, she later had an affair and a daughter with Marcello Mastroianni. They are friends of Bernard d'Ormale for 40 years and since the early 1990s with his wife Brigitte Bardot, weirdly they had never met her until then. My friend herself she lives in Neuilly-sur-Seine this IS THE wealthiest part of Paris, this is just West of Paris, Marine Le Pen also lives in Neuilly-sur-Seine and for the interest of our American friends the GREAT American film star Bette Davis died there not living but she was there and died in the hospital. They have a very lovely Mayor who is a wonderful and sweet man called Jean-Christophe Fromantin he is a very long standing friend of MY Papa's, he is a Conservative.

Jean-Christophe Fromantin - Wikipedia

Loves it.
Food fantastic.

People who live in fantasy worlds with IQ's of only 60 would see it has Loviing it lmfao.

View attachment 203089

^^^^ The Daily Telegraph of London I add is a MAINSTREAM MAINSTREAM news organisation. It is okay MindWars we with our eyes to the ground already aware of the terrible situation in a lot of Paris.

The last time I heard, France was still a democracy.

If the French people were upset with the population profile of their country, they would vote in the kind of politicians that run Austria, Hungary, and the Czech Republic.

Apparently, the French people do not care -- yet.

Let's all wish the French people the best of luck.

(In Germany, however, the people are starting to care. So Frau Merkel has agreed to modify her generous immigration policies.)

Why so worried about Paris, Oh I know Trump want Paris to get out of the EU.

France was once a great nation. NOw it is a decadent society bent on suicide.

There is and will be great human suffering involved.

If you do not understand why we care, it can never be explained to you.

The last time I heard, France was still a democracy.

If the French people were upset with the population profile of their country, they would vote in the kind of politicians that run Austria, Hungary, and the Czech Republic.

Apparently, the French people do not care -- yet.

Let's all wish the French people the best of luck.

(In Germany, however, the people are starting to care. So Frau Merkel has agreed to modify her generous immigration policies.)

Democracy where you get fed nothing but lies by the media, and offered limited choices by the Political Class,

is nothing but a sham.

Forum List

Back