Illegal convicted of raping a young child finally found, set for deportation

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

Wow.

And I'll bet the elite Ds in our capitol couldn't care less. They need voters, ya know

:rolleyes:

And will just say something to the effect of

Hey, it's just one illegal! Most illegals are more law-abiding than Americans!

(we've heard that kind of lie so many times)

At a rate of 10,000 per day pure probability tells us we now have thousands more child rapists, murderers and terrorists than we did when Biden took over.
And again, there will not be any sense of shame exhibited by the elite left. We know how they feel about children anyway:

Roe

hating Dobbs

etc

What a bunch of pervs

Wow.

And I'll bet the elite Ds in our capitol couldn't care less. They need voters, ya know

Deportation? Take him out back, put a bullet in the back of his head, leave him out for the buzzards, and he would never be able to hurt another child, let alone come back into the US....No one wants him, send him to Lucifer.

Just before they march him across the border they should set him in a stack of tires, set it on fire, and roll him across as a warning.
LOL

part of me just can't disagree with this (despite my Christian beliefs). I mean, yeh, sure, I would protest that actually happening but I can LOL instead, knowing it won't.

After all, society has gotten to the point of showing compassion for vermin and hating the law-abiding citizens.

Deportation? Take him out back, put a bullet in the back of his head, leave him out for the buzzards, and he would never be able to hurt another child, let alone come back into the US....No one wants him, send him to Lucifer.
LOL

I've read the Old Testament. It seems God is in agreement with you? Somewhat?

And God does not change, I've heard.

No worries Biden and the Democrats will do everything in their power to make sure this guy will be able to get back in a few days after he is deported

No worries Biden and the Democrats will do everything in their power to make sure this guy will be able to get back in a few days after he is deported
sounds about right

They will get him back in and give him a right to vote

they need that since Americans don't want to vote for the sleazes any more.

Wow.

Cut his penis off then send him back to his own shithole country

That's too fast & easy.......I'd say he needs to suffer a long & slow torturous death, just to get the idea of what kind of lifetime hell that girl is facing

That's too fast & easy.......I'd say he needs to suffer a long & slow torturous death, just to get the idea of what kind of lifetime hell that girl is facing
I don't understand how anyone can even think of doing that, much less do it. I mean, why would someone want to harm a child? You have to be possessed to want to do that. Unfortunately, a lot of people are allowing the devil to come right in, Dude.. . Church attendance isdown. And no, I'm not trying to say that only Christians are against this kind of crime..

Actually Marta's Vinyard is the perfect place to send these gimps. Every state needs to send their criminal illegal aliens there so the 'Great Enlightened Ones' can deal with them. Obama can keep them at his place.

I wonder how many stories of illegals harming Americans can be seen on cnn?

You can bet NPR and PBS will never once mention these scum, and they make up over 20% of these fake 'refugees', along with MS-!#'s and other assorted Cartel thugs and rapists.

Forum List

Back