Illegal Aliens were caught and released into the United States under the Obammy/XiBiden admin, they said it was impossible to find the criminals..

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Nearly 9-in-10 Illegals Released into U.S. Not Showing Up to Court Dates (breitbart.com)

So to make this short, most illegals that were caught, were then released by the brown turds admin because since the progressive party was killing off their future voters through women's choice, there needed to be a new source of democrat slaves...
The admin said that it was impossible to find all those criminals who went into hiding and it would cost billions of dollars and lots of government resources to root them out.

Now the fucking hypocrisy of the progressive masters who are going to take your freedoms away.

Will your taxes go up under Biden? It's unlikely | US & World News | azfamily.com

This article was written by a Democrat Shill from CNN...

How many people who earn under the $400,000 mark actually have weapons and magazines for those weapons?
Joe Biden's Tax Agenda Could Cost Gun Owners $34 Billion (breitbart.com)

How is he going to find out who has such weapons and magazines, do a house by house search and seizure? Progressive Masters sure do know how to dupe their slaves thinking the masters give a shit about them....

Now for Taz me bro, the slave moderator to move this to the rubber room or flame zone, even though he knows all this is true.

i think Taz is a hard core....to the bone....Communist.

You will get banned for posting anti-Communist information here.

But basically, the Left has conquered America. They won. Game over.
The choice: stay and be subject to it or leave.
Fortunately I have a place to go.

• Banned

Nah, i dont see it this way, soon there will be bloodshed in the streets and it wont be the BLM/ANTIFA doing it, it will be them bleeding out, very soon....

Yes . . . on one hand I am of a mind to stay and resist. On the other hand I keep having lucid dreams of crossing the Bering Strait.

Nah, i dont see it this way, soon there will be bloodshed in the streets and it wont be the BLM/ANTIFA doing it, it will be them bleeding out, very soon....

As much as I wish the Right would wake up.....they won't.

King Samir Shabazz - 2010 LIVE C-Span "Kill they babies! Burn they churches"!!!

it was never called hate speech. In the following years the murder rate of white children by black men increased dramatically.
Still, they do nothing.

In all of America there about 50,000 Patriots who do more than talk. Not enough.

The left could kill their babies, rape their wives and steal their savings.......nothing would be done other than a little complaining.
they KNOW this. it's why they are emboldened to steal elections and laugh at and mock Senate Judiciary committees.

Sad but true.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Forum List

Back