Illegal alien mother demands america provide surgery for her illegal alien daughter

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This kid is gonna be in and out of hospitals forever and will cost the american taxpayers millions of dollars. And you can bet the mother is laughing over how she is stiffing the hated gringos.

Controversy Erupts over 10-Year-Old Illegally in U.S. Needing Surgery

oct 26 2017 CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — The likely deportation of a 10-year-old girl who suffers from cerebral palsy needing emergency surgery at a children’s hospital sparked controversy in South Texas.
Earlier this week, Rosa Maria Hernandez, 10, previously residing in Laredo, Texas, rode in an ambulance with a relative through the U.S. Border Patrol checkpoint in Freer, Texas. The girl was being rushed to Driscoll Children’s Hospital in Corpus Christi for gallbladder surgery.

At the checkpoint, authorities determined that the young girl was in the country illegally but allowed the vehicle to continue to Corpus Christi accompanied by agents, a U.S. Customs and Border Protection statement revealed.

Despite being allowed to cross the checkpoint for “humanitarian reasons”, the girl’s mother, Felipa de la Cruz, who is also in the country illegally, called out CBP for accompanying her daughter to the hospital. The woman called the measure an abuse since “her daughter is not a criminal.”

“I don’t understand it’s not like if my daughter is a criminal that would need to be under guard,” De la Cruz said in Spanish. “It’s not fair, she is still young.

take care of her at taxpayer expense and only a billion or 2 sick people to go .

Yes. We know. "Let them die" We've heard about that.
----------------------------------------------------- naw , illegal aliens let them go back to 'mexico' , even mexico knows how to remove gall bladders Bodecea .

amusing to me as i used to see old granny and other crippled up foreigners being pushed around in wheelchairs when i would visit big cities in California . Yeah , not a kid but still a tax payer expense .

Forum List

Back