Ill Gov Pritzker Calls For Gun Control After 4th of July Masacre

There have been two 4 th July shootings. Neither shot at by the armed public. You need open carry because America has created a gun culture that requires open carry.

Who shot at the Las Vegas shooter?
That's my point, these perps get away with mass shootings because no one is encouraged to be armed because people like you say things like 'gun culture' when actually the truth is more like, 'anti-gun culture' which seeks to disarm law abiding citizens.

It'll happen in the future.
Article V does not create an easier path to amending the Constitution. It simply gives a path that doesn't go through the Congress. You still need an overwhelming supermajority. If that day comes, then shortly after, America will fall as a free nation. Those who make that choice will deserve to live on their knees. Just like you Brits, Aussies, and Kiwis.

That's my point, these perps get away with mass shootings because no one is encouraged to be armed because people like you say things like 'gun culture' when actually the truth is more like, 'anti-gun culture' which seeks to disarm law abiding citizens.
Are you claiming every member of the public was disarmed

Article V does not create an easier path to amending the Constitution. It simply gives a path that doesn't go through the Congress. You still need an overwhelming supermajority. If that day comes, then shortly after, America will fall as a free nation. Those who make that choice will deserve to live on their knees. Just like you Brits, Aussies, and Kiwis.
I didn't say it was easy, clown.

Check out the Freedoms and Liberties thread, the US is slightly behind the UK, clown.

“Illinois has the eighth strictest gun laws in the nation, according to the Giffords Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence.”

Yup...but more gun laws for law-abiding citizens will put an end to Chicago's gun crime and record-setting murder rate.

How's that working out for them?

Pritzker called for Draconian Gun control for ages.

BTW, President Biden just signed gun control. Let's give it a few years to see if it ends violence or not, before doing anything more or less.

25 states do not require a permit to carry a concealed firearm.
Anyone who believes there will be enough votes to repeal the 2nd is trolling you.

Are you claiming every member of the public was disarmed
WTF are you even talking about? First you say no one shot at the perps now you seem to think everyone was armed and didn't shoot a the perps. That being said there are a few incidents where a good, armed citizen took out a perp bent on killing. Of course, the biased left wing media buries those stories but, by and large, most folks do not carry guns because the government (especially the lefty elites) want them disarmed.

Absolutely, and NOWHERE in the Constitution does it say that due process must come before temporary loss of weapons.

You sick fucks think it is OK to kill, then have your due process.
No such thing as temporary lose of weapons with red flag laws

Yep, you are half correct. I didn't spell the missile correctly, Mea culpa.

However, being the far right wing neo fascist that you are, your motivation was not to correct me or embarrass me, it was an effort to smother the intent of my post. Had you not such a person you would have ignored the mistake and have written an expository rebuttal to my essay. Something you wouldn't and most likely couldn't do.
Dumbass it's not service to air missile it's surface to air missile

No such thing as temporary lose of weapons with red flag laws
Screen Shot 2022-07-05 at 1.04.43 PM.png

Yet another young male involved in a mass shooting who legally purchased his weapon.

This is the demographic that we should be targeting with gun legislation.

WTF are you even talking about? First you say no one shot at the perps now you seem to think everyone was armed and didn't shoot a the perps. That being said there are a few incidents where a good, armed citizen took out a perp bent on killing. Of course, the biased left wing media buries those stories but, by and large, most folks do not carry guns because the government (especially the lefty elites) want them disarmed.
?

You've lost the slow pace of the discussion.

Nope no such thing as a temporary lose of weapons. You have to prove your innocent.
And when you prove you are stable (not sure innocent is the correct word) the confiscated weapons are returned.

Is this ^^^^^ a lie?
Is this ^^^^ misinformation?

Forum List

Back