I'll be danged - Republicans may have it right on a health system!

Yup, another so called “non republican” under the guise of being a Libertarian…..which is just a repugnant at heart who eats Sushi and drives a BMW or a Volvo.
I've been a registered independent since Clinton's first term, son. Grow the hell up.

First off, I never claimed he didn't campaign on a public option or single payer to begin with.. so what are trying to say?
Obama always wantEd govt. Managed healthcare but as a public option. It’s nothing more then supporting the post office as an option to UPS.

First off, I never claimed he didn't campaign on a public option or single payer to begin with.. so what are trying to say?
I thought you claimed he did campaign on single payer. He didn't. Hillary did. Obama switched lanes to distinguish himself from her in the primary season.

Well, one of them at least. How about we try to agree upon some of basic term definitions before going further?

Single payer:
Universal:
Public option:
All essentially the same, in the end. All will result in the end of private, for profit, comprehensve health insurance plans. I am not a weaselly creationist trying to parse out ID from creationism. I will own up to my ideas.

Not too much. Other than it was the biggest mistake of his political career and legacy.
Obama spent his entire political life being inoffensive. Thats how he kept getting elected and got a lot done. Now that he’s out, he thinks Medicare for all is a “ good idea”
. If he could run for office again, he’d still go back to making it optional imo.

Obama spent his entire political life being inoffensive. Thats how he kept getting elected and got a lot done. Now that he’s out, he thinks Medicare for all is a “ good idea”
. If he could run for office again, he’d still go back to making it optional imo.
He has always been consistent on that. But he made concessions to democracy in trying to find an idea that the other side of the aisle would support. So, he picked THEIR GODDAMN IDEA.

And the party of racism reacted just as we would expect. I called that one before he was elected.

All essentially the same, in the end. All will result in the end of private, for profit, comprehensve health insurance plans. I am not a weaselly creationist trying to parse out ID from creationism. I will own up to my ideas.
I know. But, like I've said, none of that will happen so long as we allow only grease to decide "what's possible" in D.C.

He has always been consistent on that. But he made concessions to democracy in trying to find an idea that the other side of the aisle would support. So, he picked THEIR GODDAMN IDEA.

And the party of racism reacted just as we would expect. I called that one before he was elected.
It’s hilarious trying to listen to people change history. The ACA brings us closer to universal healthcare using the private sector and govt. The problem is, so much tax payer dollars are going to Repug donors. Really, it doesn't matter what you call a healthcare system when one party rigs government agencies to be inefficient.

The gop does it with the post office mandatory retirement service payments and healthcare by not being able to negotiate drug prices. They pull this shit everytime they are in power. They whine about the inefficiency and incompetence of gov then prove it whenever they are in power. They’re incompetence and criminality is stunning.

Now that he’s out, he thinks Medicare for all is a “ good idea”
Medicare for All cannot be "optional" by definition. It's a foundation.

The gop does it with the post office mandatory retirement service payments
True, they did, but that's not really the issue anymore.
and healthcare by not being able to negotiate drug prices. They pull this shit everytime they are in power.
Yep, so it should come as no surprise, every time then, right?

Forum List

Back