I'll be avoiding threads started by liberal lunatics, starting right now......

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2019
Valparaiso, Indiana USA
I'm tired of seeing their innocuous, inane, and asinine threads. I truly believe they post the crap they do in an effort to get conservatives SO mad they'll respond in a such a way to get banned. I USED to be on Twitter, and this happened all the time. A raging liberal lunatic would post something incredibly stupid and inane, in hopes of getting a conservative to rip them a new one, which always ended in the conservative getting a ban. It happened to me and quite a few others I knew on there. And it took very little to get a ban. So I'm not even going to click on a thread posted by ANY liberal that looks like garbage and bait to try to get conservatives to bite in rude fashion and possibly get a ban. I WILL continue to respond to threads started by reasonable and intelligent conservatives on these threads. In a nutshell, I'm onto what the liberal miscreants on here are up to, and won't take the bait. As always, thank you, and have a very pleasant rest of your Sunday evening.

I feel your pain, homie....I took off about a month because of the daily stream of covidiocy coming from the moonbats.

But I have noted that the maudes have been *reasonably* prompt in moving those flaming sacks of dog shit to the proper dumpster.

Twitter is a total sewer...4Chan /pol is where the action is at, if you can get used to their odd thread structure.

I got a few of them to ignore me. I consider that a victory and a badge of honor.
Never have used the function myself.
I still take enjoyment in driving them batshit crazy and troll them walking the fine line of never once being banned. They pretty much write the comedy themselves however.

I feel your pain, homie....I took off about a month because of the daily stream of covidiocy coming from the moonbats.

But I have noted that the maudes have been *reasonably* prompt in moving those flaming sacks of dog shit to the proper dumpster.

Twitter is a total sewer...4Chan /pol is where the action is at, if you can get used to their odd thread structure.
Thanks, Oddball. Twitter WAS really bad, I don't know how a conservative could stay on there. The bias towards the Left is totally insane. I actually got a ONE WEEK ban for calling a liberal lunatic stupid and a moron! I used NO profanity. Many liberals on there used very profane and vulgar language towards ME, but never got banned. Truly incredible. It'll be interesting to see if any liberal lunatics respond to THIS thread. I would guess yes, but it most likely will NOT be in a coherent or intelligent manner. We'll see.

I'm tired of seeing their innocuous, inane, and asinine threads. I truly believe they post the crap they do in an effort to get conservatives SO mad they'll respond in a such a way to get banned. I USED to be on Twitter, and this happened all the time. A raging liberal lunatic would post something incredibly stupid and inane, in hopes of getting a conservative to rip them a new one, which always ended in the conservative getting a ban. It happened to me and quite a few others I knew on there. And it took very little to get a ban. So I'm not even going to click on a thread posted by ANY liberal that looks like garbage and bait to try to get conservatives to bite in rude fashion and possibly get a ban. I WILL continue to respond to threads started by reasonable and intelligent conservatives on these threads. In a nutshell, I'm onto what the liberal miscreants on here are up to, and won't take the bait. As always, thank you, and have a very pleasant rest of your Sunday evening.
Inane... innocuous... asinine. You must learn some new words ya knucklehead. Boo hoo hoo.

Inane... innocuous... asinine. You must learn some new words ya knucklehead. Boo hoo hoo.
BSOverThere.jpg

He-he, HERE'S one of those brainwashed liberal lunatic morons! You idiots NEVER fail to make me laugh with your ludicrous remarks. Hilarious!

Oh, the comedy you'll miss!

He-he, HERE'S one of those brainwashed liberal lunatic morons! You idiots NEVER fail to make me laugh with your ludicrous remarks. Hilarious!
You are on repeat. Can't help yourself.

Thanks, Oddball. Twitter WAS really bad, I don't know how a conservative could stay on there. The bias towards the Left is totally insane. I actually got a ONE WEEK ban for calling a liberal lunatic stupid and a moron! I used NO profanity. Many liberals on there used very profane and vulgar language towards ME, but never got banned. Truly incredible. It'll be interesting to see if any liberal lunatics respond to THIS thread. I would guess yes, but it most likely will NOT be in a coherent or intelligent manner. We'll see.
I've had three -yes three- of my alt accounts on Fascistbook on 30-day bans at the same time.....So bad I had to use my real account to keep up on business.....You post Nazi memes, no matter the content of their caption, at your total peril....Dump isn't any fun anymore.

CommStandards.jpg

Most of them probably ignore me so it works out great.

I've had three -yes three- of my alt accounts on Fascistbook on 30-day bans at the same time.....So bad I had to use my real account to keep up on business.....You post Nazi memes, no matter the content of their caption, at your total peril....Dump isn't any fun anymore.

View attachment 331698
I'm still on Facebook, but hardly ever post on there. I check about once a day to see if my friend in Arizona has posted anything new. He tends to post at least several times a day on there.

but it most likely will NOT be in a coherent or intelligent manner.
You are correct sir. I present our first customer.
Yep, okfine IS a bit dim.................I've yet to see an intelligent post by him/her/it? It's truly remarkable!
I've yet to see Bloser do anything.
But repeat himself incessantly.

View attachment 331698
I'm still on Facebook, but hardly ever post on there. I check about once a day to see if my friend in Arizona has posted anything new. He tends to post at least several times a day on there.
I remain for the private groups dealing with WWII and NASA history, and the model builder groups.....I only lurk the shitposter groups I'm a member of to steal memes.....Outside of that, the place is a cyber-gulag.

Just ridicule and laugh at them. It's what they want deep down inside anyway. Show me a marxist Dim shitstain that doesn't struggle with self-loathing and I'm afraid you'd be lying. We're basically on hold until Nov. 3. Somewhere about midnite we'll party like it's 2016. Hang in there.
:abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 331698
On Facebook, I keep in touch with relatives and high school friends up in Ohio and scattered elsewhere, and belong to a few groups - pro-Trump, TJDS fans, Rush, Genesis..... Cover Band Central is a good one. I have an anonymous Twitter account I never use.

View attachment 331698
I REALLY like this Facebook meme. Good stuff!

Forum List

Back