Ilhan Omar Said In 2018 That White Men Should Be Monitored And Feared

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Ilhan Omar said last year that our country should be more fearful of White Man because they are causing most of the deaths in America and that we should be monitoring and profiling them.

It's very difficult to wade thru the algorithms of social media that prevents this story from being searched. But I found a twitter video that proves she actually said it.....even though Snopes claims she never said it.

Here's the link. QAnon’s Pastry Chef on Twitter

Since the criminal will soon be arrested and deported for violating immigration laws, we're about to rescue her from dose Ebul Whites.

Ilhan Omar said last year that our country should be more fearful of White Man because they are causing most of the deaths in America and that we should be monitoring and profiling them.

It's very difficult to wade thru the algorithms of social media that prevents this story from being searched. But I found a twitter video that proves she actually said it.....even though Snopes claims she never said it.

She is right.

She just walks around pissed off all the time....she must be awful to party with.

Obama dropped 70k Somalian refugees in that district.. Obama should be arrested

She is right.
Omar has never been right about anything-unless you hate Jews.

What is she doing on a Christian News Shows, who is interviewing her? I so doubt she was on a Christian talk show and saying what she said, so I say its FALSE.

sure does good talking and lip synching though.

What is she doing on a Christian News Shows, who is interviewing her? I so doubt she was on a Christian talk show and saying what she said, so I say its FALSE.

Oh!... so what you are saying, it doesn't matter what a person says, but where they said it?
So if Trump talked about women in a men's locker room...that doesn't matter either?

Oh!... so what you are saying, it doesn't matter what a person says, but where they said it?
So if Trump talked about women in a men's locker room...that doesn't matter either?

Prove to me its real. No I believe tramp said that in the Accent tape, he admitted it.

also if its her, she has a point which I always knew white supremacists are the majority of home grown terrorists,

but its been highly taken out of context, if its real.

Last edited:

Prove to me its real. No I believe tramp said that in the Accent tape, he admitted it.

also if its her, she has a point which I always knew white supremacists are the majority of home grown terrorists,

So....your mind is so warped that you cannot accept what you just saw and heard.
Unless the MSM points these facts out to you....you cannot accept them.

51lVJ88XWBL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

So....your mind is so warped that you cannot accept what you just saw and heard.

Who interviewed her, you should know you posted it. Also how much is taken out of context?? a lot I assume if its even real.

Muslims who commit immigration fraud should be monitored and returned to their countries of origin.

I am not interested in a book wrote by a jewish author who has a disdan for democrats. You can't spoon feed me your garbage.

Mona Charen (/ˈʃɛərən/; born February 25, 1957)[1] is an American columnist, political analyst, and author. She has written three books: Useful Idiots: How Liberals Got it Wrong in the Cold War and Still Blame America First (2003), Do-Gooders: How Liberals Hurt Those They Claim to Help (and the Rest of Us) (2005), both New York Times bestsellers[2][3], and Sex Matters: How Modern Feminism Lost Touch with Science, Love, and Common Sense (2018). She was also a weekly panelist on CNN's Capital Gang until it was canceled. Her political stance is conservative.[4] Charen often writes about foreign policy, terrorism, politics, poverty, family structure, public morality, and culture. She is also known for her generally pro-Israel views.[5]

She is right.

She hates America. Then again, the United States of America was founded by white men.

Who interviewed her, you should know you posted it. Also how much is taken out of context?? a lot I assume if its even real.
It wasn't taken out of context. It showed the question and her complete answer.

I am not interested in a book wrote by a jewish author who has a disdan for democrats. You can't spoon feed me your garbage.

Mona Charen (/ˈʃɛərən/; born February 25, 1957)[1] is an American columnist, political analyst, and author. She has written three books: Useful Idiots: How Liberals Got it Wrong in the Cold War and Still Blame America First (2003), Do-Gooders: How Liberals Hurt Those They Claim to Help (and the Rest of Us) (2005), both New York Times bestsellers[2][3], and Sex Matters: How Modern Feminism Lost Touch with Science, Love, and Common Sense (2018). She was also a weekly panelist on CNN's Capital Gang until it was canceled. Her political stance is conservative.[4] Charen often writes about foreign policy, terrorism, politics, poverty, family structure, public morality, and culture. She is also known for her generally pro-Israel views.[5]
I can see how easy it is for you to be distracted by shiny objects.

Forum List

Back