Ilhan Omar Does it Again

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
It's all about the Benjamins

Screenshot-20191110-105354-Chrome.jpg

Ilhan Omar tweet called anti-Semitic ‘dog whistle’; tennis great Martina Navratilova among critics | Fox News

Ilhan points out billionaires supporting other billionaires.

The unhinged wingnuts, in their anti-semitism, can only see a couple of rich Jews.

pathetic.

The unhinged wingnuts, in their anti-semitism, can only see a couple of rich Jews.

pathetic.

You are probably the trashiest person I've ever encountered.
You’ve never encountered me.

I look forward to your posts directed at a real anti-Semite:

Zionists of a feather. They all serve one master...the synagogue of Satan.

But of course, no enemies to the Right, correct?

pathetic.

It's your ilk that constantly goes out of it's way to search for "antisemitism" and when it's right there in your face, obvious as can be.. you point the finger at people doing the noticing.

pathetic.

Which part of my statement would indicate bias either way? Hint...next time don't eat all of the stupid. Fuckwit.

Well this is what we get for letting people from an area that hate Jews, immigrate here.

It's sickening the enemy is inside the walls of our United States Congress.

Well this is what we get for letting people from an area that hate Jews, immigrate here.

It's sickening the enemy is inside the walls of our United States Congress.

Eventually all the diametrically opposed identity groups the democrats have built their coalition around will come to blows.

pathetic.
You have AOC as your avatar... unironicly. What you think clearly doesnt matter. :laugh:

Around the world, the left today is getting more and more anti-Semitic. Too bad American Jews are so blind to it.

A Senior Labour Politician Sang “Hey Jews” To The Song “Hey Jude”
Another Labour MP repeatedly called his colleague a “poof” during a raucous late-night bus trip last year.

[
A senior Labour politician changed the lyrics of the Beatles song “Hey Jude” to “Hey Jews” while his MP colleague repeatedly used the word “poof” during a late-night bus journey last year, BuzzFeed News can reveal.

Dan Carden, who is a close ally of Jeremy Corbyn and serves in his shadow cabinet as the shadow international development secretary, sang the adapted version of the song while on a raucous coach trip back from Cheltenham festival. At the time he was a junior shadow minister.
/QUOTE]

A Senior Labour Politician Sang “Hey Jews” To The Song “Hey Jude”

Ilhan the racist liar, bigamist and crook knows a little something about "Benjamins".

FEC TO ILHAN OMAR

The Washington Free Beacon’s Joe Schoffstall has a good story on the Federal Election Commission’s letter to Ilhan Omar regarding her unitemized small-dollar third-quarter contributions exceeding $800,000.

Interestingly, AOC’s campaign reported $1.1 million in unitemized small-dollar donations during the third quarter and received no such letter from the FEC.

Ilhan refuses to respond to questions about this.

Ilhan Omar: Sanctions on Israel would be completely different from the sanctions placed on Iran

Distinctions.

If Omar thinks sanctions are tantamount to warfare in the case of Iran, i.e. a draconian measure that should be eschewed in the interest of peace, why does she endorse sanctions against Israel by supporting the “Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions” (BDS) movement?

She gave an answer that made no more sense than her answers to why she married her brother while she was still married to the father of her children:

“The BDS movement is a movement that is driven by the people,” Omar said. “The sanctions on Iran, are sanctions that are being placed to create maximum pressure by a government. That’s very different.”​

Why is she pretending that BDS has popular support? It doesn’t, at least not among the general population. It’s more popular among Democratic voters — but reeeeeally unpopular among Democratic members of Congress.

While it’s true that the “B” aspect of the BDS movement involves private boycotts of Israel, the “S” refers to the ultimate goal of the movement: getting governments to slap sanctions on Israel.

Check out the website of the Palestinian BDS National Committee, which is the coalition of Palestinian organizations that leads BDS efforts.

“Sanctions were the final blow to the apartheid regime in South Africa and the BDS movement calls for sanctions against Israel.”​

She lies easily, casually and often.

https://hotair.com/archives/allahpu...l-completely-different-sanctions-placed-iran/

pathetic.

Ilhan Omar Wins "Anti-Semite of the Year" Award, Beating Out Farrakhan, Linda Sarsour & Other Notorious Haters - The Yeshiva World

pathetic.

Ilhan Omar Wins "Anti-Semite of the Year" Award, Beating Out Farrakhan, Linda Sarsour & Other Notorious Haters - The Yeshiva World

Would that be the infamous HITLER award, or the more prestigious (to the leftists) OBOMANATION AWARD FOR INTERFERING WITH FOREIGN ELECTIONS USING U.S. TAXPAYER MONEY TO DO SO trophy?

Forum List

Back