IL: Are you ready for the SHOCKER!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
The Trifecta Will Soon Come Into Play!

(1) Cook County Board (In IL is a VERY powerful position):
Would you want someone this ugly running anything. Hell no. I bet a ton of Cook County residents are saying that same thing. Prediction is the Stroeger tax hikes knocked any chance of a Democrat keeping the seat. Sure as hell didn't help Stroeger.
20090309_Toni_Preckwinkle.JPG

(2) Senate Seat:
Obama's senate seat is a foresure GOP gain. A very popular Republican, in Kirk, is running against a corruption plagued Giannoulias. Gina was a business PARTNER with Rezko, he was a good friend of Blago and tied to other shady business dealings (including bank fraud)!

(3) Governor

The Governor leans heavily in the GOP favor:
(1) Blago has made people mad at democrats
(2) Blago's trial is set to start soon and will play out during the campaign trail.
(3) Gov Quinn, who replaced Blago, is WORSE than Blago ==> Quinn has publically stated that he wants to double the income tax, that he believes property and corporate taxes should be increased. NO ONE (D, R and I alike) backs these moves, esp the income tax increase, he is going to get railroaded on the campaign trial because of it.
(4) Kirk Dillard the GOP candidate is a STRONG candidate. Just go to his wiki page and see all the endorses.

Kirk W. Dillard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is America ready to see IL make a STRONG RIGHT TURN? I know as a hell I am!

Next thing you be hearing is, "A tax hike proposal is something everyone should support. If not you are not American."

Next thing you be hearing is, "A tax hike proposal is something everyone should support. If not you are not American."

They already have. Stroeger stated a sale tax increase to 10% (12% for prepared foods - restaurants) was necessary.
Quinn on the doubling of the income tax - "Why do we need to do it? Because I am not going to be the one to call _______, ________, and _________ and tell them we are cutting off your funds! Republicans would toss them on the street, but not me." Quinn beautiful red herring. He picks 3 programs (like Rape Victim Counseling) saying he won't cut funds to, no matter the fact that NO ONE would cut funds to them. Yet he neglects to address that 1000s of other programs he could and should cut.

Forum List

Back