IG Report Shows Obama Lied About What He Knew About The Russian Collusion Investigation

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Obama said that he knew nothing about it....but the IG Report shows that he was briefed on the investigation before the 2016 election. So if he's lying about not knowing about it.....he's probably lying about his involvement in spying on a political opponent as well.

This is pretty rich....considering the fact that Pelosi read off a charge against Trump for abuse of power simply for asking about the origins of the investigation.They claim it's because he asked Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden....but they have zero proof that this ever happened. https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ng_about_the_fbi_bid_to_spy_on_his_rival.html

December 10, 2019
So Obama knew all along about the FBI bid to spy on his rival
By Monica Showalter
Up until now, President Obama has said he knew nothing about the FBI bid to destroy his political rival, Donald J. Trump, as evidenced in the newly released and mighty critical inspector general report.

Back in August 2016, Obama said:

I do not talk to the attorney general about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations[.] ... I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI -- not just in this case, but in any case. FULL STOP. PERIOD. Guaranteed. Nobody gets treated differently when it comes to the Justice Department[.]

Today, Obama's claim is in tatters. Julie Kelly of the Federalist found references within the new I.G. report that Obama was briefed on the gamy investigation and knew all about it all along.

Former FBI Director James Comey briefed President Barack Obama about the investigation into Donald Trump's campaign before the 2016 election, according to a report released today by the Justice Department's inspector general.

When we asked Comey about meetings with the White House concerning Crossfire Hurricane, he said that although he did not brief the White House about the investigation, he did mention to President Obama and others at a meeting in the Situation Room that the FBI was trying to determine whether any U.S. person had worked with the Russians in their efforts to interfere in the 2016 U.S. election. Comey said he thought it was important that the President know the nature of the FBI's efforts without providing any specifics. Comey said although he did not recall exactly what he said, he may have said there were four individuals with 'some association or connection to the Trump campaign.' Comey stated that after he provided this information, no one at the meeting responded or followed up with any questions. Comey did not recall specifically when this meeting took place, but believed it may have been in August 2016.

The White House meeting also included then-National Security Advisor Susan Rice, then-Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, and then-CIA Director John Brennan, the inspector general found.

So Obama knew, quite contrary to his claims, that this now criticized rat-king of an investigation on his rival was happening as he watched.

No, you don't understand. The Soy Boy King's words are so powerful, reality changes when he says things. He doesn't lie...he speaks a new reality into being.

Right, USMB lefties?

Obama said that he knew nothing about it....but the IG Report shows that he was briefed on the investigation before the 2016 election. So if he's lying about not knowing about it.....he's probably lying about his involvement in spying on a political opponent as well.

This is pretty rich....considering the fact that Pelosi read off a charge against Trump for abuse of power simply for asking about the origins of the investigation.They claim it's because he asked Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden....but they have zero proof that this ever happened. https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ng_about_the_fbi_bid_to_spy_on_his_rival.html

December 10, 2019
By Monica Showalter
Up until now, President Obama has said he knew nothing about the FBI bid to destroy his political rival, Donald J. Trump, as evidenced in the newly released and mighty critical inspector general report.

I do not talk to the attorney general about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations[.] ... I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI -- not just in this case, but in any case. FULL STOP. PERIOD. Guaranteed. Nobody gets treated differently when it comes to the Justice Department[.]

Today, Obama's claim is in tatters. Julie Kelly of the Federalist found references within the new I.G. report that Obama was briefed on the gamy investigation and knew all about it all along.

Former FBI Director James Comey briefed President Barack Obama about the investigation into Donald Trump's campaign before the 2016 election, according to a report released today by the Justice Department's inspector general.

When we asked Comey about meetings with the White House concerning Crossfire Hurricane, he said that although he did not brief the White House about the investigation, he did mention to President Obama and others at a meeting in the Situation Room that the FBI was trying to determine whether any U.S. person had worked with the Russians in their efforts to interfere in the 2016 U.S. election. Comey said he thought it was important that the President know the nature of the FBI's efforts without providing any specifics. Comey said although he did not recall exactly what he said, he may have said there were four individuals with 'some association or connection to the Trump campaign.' Comey stated that after he provided this information, no one at the meeting responded or followed up with any questions. Comey did not recall specifically when this meeting took place, but believed it may have been in August 2016.

The White House meeting also included then-National Security Advisor Susan Rice, then-Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, and then-CIA Director John Brennan, the inspector general found.

So Obama knew, quite contrary to his claims, that this now criticized rat-king of an investigation on his rival was happening as he watched.

I'm confused I thought you dupes liked a lying President.

December 10, 2019
By Monica Showalter

well im confused too....because i thought you "dupes" did not....

December 10, 2019
By Monica Showalter

You assume which really makes an ass out of you that I voted for Obama, wrong again.

December 10, 2019
By Monica Showalter

You assume which really makes an ass out of you that I voted for Obama, wrong again.
yea like after reading your posts around here i am going to believe that...

Obama set up and ordered the whole treasonous act...Comey the clown is too stupid to come up with this....and obviously too stupid to pull it off too....Obama was too stupid to see that....

Obama set up and ordered the whole treasonous act...Comey the clown is too stupid to come up with this....and obviously too stupid to pull it off too....Obama was too stupid to see that....

They all just assumed that the beast would win.

December 10, 2019
By Monica Showalter

He knew nothing about the bid to destroy his political rival because there was no effort to destroy his political rival.

You people are too fucking stupid to be alive.

December 10, 2019
By Monica Showalter

He knew nothing about the bid to destroy his political rival because there was no effort to destroy his political rival.

You people are too fucking stupid to be alive.
Yet it is you that keeps coming up short....so maybe its you that is the stupid one but you are just too stupid to see it.....

If Obama wanted to use his power of office to hurt someone from the opposing party, Trump -- he would have been in front of every camera talking about Trump and Russia...he would have been having a million tweets talking about Trump and Russia...but he kept quiet....because he didn't want to be seen as influencing an election....

How the fuck do you conspire with Ukraine to hurt a political opponent by keeping everything secret and never talking about it??

Another post that proves Trumpers are utter morons....

If Obama wanted to use his power of office to hurt someone from the opposing party, Trump -- he would have been in front of every camera talking about Trump and Russia...he would have been having a million tweets talking about Trump and Russia...but he kept quiet....because he didn't want to be seen as influencing an election....

How the fuck do you conspire with Ukraine to hurt a political opponent by keeping everything secret and never talking about it??

Except, that there was no Trump and Russia
There was Clinton and Russia and Clinton and Ukraine.

Lol obama what a joke haha

Obama isn't the primary operating system of this scam. Hillary is. Obama just opened the door for it to happen and was involved in the planning of the operation.

Obama isn't the primary operating system of this scam. Hillary is. Obama just opened the door for it to happen and was involved in the planning of the operation.

True
Hillary got them into all of this with the Illegal server which Obama got caught up in, and then -
as always-
It's the coverup, stupid!
Which entailed abuse of power, sedition, and a myriad of lessor offenses.

New Topics

Forum List

Back