IG Horowitz: Investigation Into Alleged FBI Leaks To Giuliani During 2016 Campaign Is Ongoing

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Investigation into alleged FBI leaks to Giuliani during 2016 campaign is ongoing, DOJ watchdog says

The Department of Justice inspector general's office is still investigating alleged leaks from the FBI's New York field office regarding the Hillary Clinton email investigation to Rudy Giuliani in the final days of the 2016 campaign, the IG testified Wednesday.

"We were very concerned about that" and have been actively investigating alleged leaks to Giuliani and others, Michael Horowitz said in testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee. "This continues to this day. We are investigating those contacts."

Two days before then-FBI Director James Comey announced he was reopening an investigation into Clinton's email practices as secretary of state, Giuliani, then a surrogate for President Donald Trump's campaign, said help was on the way for his candidate.

"I think he's got a surprise or two that you're going to hear about in the next few days. I mean, I'm talking about some pretty big surprises," the former U.S. Attorney told Fox News.

I think Rudy has a surprise or two coming his way in the future.

The IG investigation is not the only federal probe involving the former New York City mayor. Prosecutors from the office Giuliani used to head in the Southern District of New York are reportedly investigating his financial dealings.

The Trump campaign was wanting info on the clinton crime spree? During an election? You’re shitting me!

They should have just hired a foreign agent to make shit up like the dems do.

Let them investigate Rudy.

Here's the sad:

The Dems continue to LOSE at every attempt they make to discredit Trump.

Every time they lose, they 'feel' they have to save face ---- so they double down and start making up things.

The loyal lefties are lemmings.

Here's the sad:

Every time they lose, they 'feel' they have to save face ---- so they double down and start making up things.

Trump won the the bronze impeachment medal .

:auiqs.jpg:

Here's the sad:

Would you care to wager on your false claim??

Here's the sad:

me wager with a fake ass rw trumpbot ?

rriiiiiiiight.

after the house impeaches the fat sob dipshits like you will claim he never got impeached -

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn .

Here's the sad:

me wager with a fake ass rw trumpbot ?

rriiiiiiiight.

after the house impeaches the fat sob dipshits like you will claim he never got impeached -

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn .
No:

1) all the wingnuts will claim they never supported trump.

2) it’ll be time to change the forum software again, “losing” all the old posts. :laugh:

Forum List

Back