If You Want To Know Why Biden Wants The Razor Wire Down...

Tell me Oh Wise One, why do you support Trump-?

Now, be honest.

:)-
Because he is the only one willing to tell the WEF that they will not be taking over my country by 2030. Because he says no to CBDC. and wants the dollar to prosper. Because he wants a closed border. Because he took us out from under the WHO. Because his opponent is a turnip...

Last edited:

Maybe it is because the razor wire could do great harm to the children crossing the river-?

BTW: If this does not concern you then just remember the blood of these children is on your hands.
But Abbott is awash in the kids blood.
Still, he may get a few repug votes for it.

Some of those children go straight into the sex trade. Is that why you want the border open?

305’ tall STATUE OF LIBERTY
“Give me your tired, your poor/Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free/The wretched refuse of your teeming shore/Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me/I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

Then the repugnants came into office and turned everything upside down.

:)-.
That plaque isn't original to the statue. It's some drivel brought about by a contest. And it has to be about the worst mission statement in the world...

Maybe it is because the razor wire could do great harm to the children crossing the river-?

BTW: If this does not concern you then just remember the blood of these children is on your hands.
But Abbott is awash in the kids blood.
Still, he may get a few repug votes for it.

If they enter through a legal and valid port of entry then that is not an issue, if their parents or guardians choose to illegally cross in a river then the consequences of those actions are on their hands. If they want to be stupid they better be tough.

305’ tall STATUE OF LIBERTY
“Give me your tired, your poor/Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free/The wretched refuse of your teeming shore/Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me/I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”
Even the poem encourages them to use the door to legally enter and not jump a fence and sneek in

That plaque isn't original to the statue. It's some drivel brought about by a contest. And it has to be about the worst mission statement in the world...

{...
The New Colossus,” written by Emma Lazarus in 1883, was memorialized in 1903 with a bronze plaque placed on the inner walls of the Statue’s pedestal. It is currently displayed in the Statue of Liberty Museum.

The New Colossus has come to symbolize the statue’s universal message of hope and freedom for immigrants coming to America and people seeking freedom around the world.
...}

The point being that we are all immigrants unless you are an Indian tribe member.

Even the poem encourages them to use the door to legally enter and not jump a fence and sneek in

There essentially was no immigration control until the racism around WWI.
{...
Americans encouraged relatively free and open immigration during the 18th and early 19th centuries, and rarely questioned that policy until the late 1800s. After certain states passed immigration laws following the Civil War, the Supreme Court in 1875 declared regulation of immigration a federal responsibility.
...}

That’s not exactly true as some places do allow none citizens to vote in local elections.

Local elections could vary any way they want.
But when I was out of state traveling, I could still vote for president.
I just was not allowed to vote for any local elections.
Separate rules.

There essentially was no immigration control until the racism around WWI.
{...
Americans encouraged relatively free and open immigration during the 18th and early 19th centuries, and rarely questioned that policy until the late 1800s. After certain states passed immigration laws following the Civil War, the Supreme Court in 1875 declared regulation of immigration a federal responsibility.
...}
Ok and in the 1700’s you could own slaves, times and laws change. If you don’t want to get caught up in razor wire while illegally trying to enter in a river, stay out of the river. It’s essay enough

Local elections could vary any way they want.
But when I was out of state traveling, I could still vote for president.
I just was not allowed to vote for any local elections.
Separate rules.
Good for you. That doesn’t change anything about your statement being less than honest.

Ok and in the 1700’s you could own slaves, times and laws change. If you don’t want to get caught up in razor wire while illegally trying to enter in a river, stay out of the river. It’s essay enough

There are no lakes in Texas, so rivers are always used for recreation, and wildlife constantly cross the Rio Grande.
It just is not safe or legal to use razor wire where people can easily touch it.

There are no lakes in Texas, so rivers are always used for recreation, and wildlife constantly cross the Rio Grande.
It just is not safe or legal to use razor wire where people can easily touch it.
Bullshit razor wire is in places people can easily touch routinely, also whomever told you there are no lakes in TX is a liar

Forum List

Back