If You Stay In The Canoe -

This woman and this little boy are dead and have not been recovered. Their families have lost.

So has her family.

Mary_Jo_Kopechne.jpg

This woman and this little boy are dead and have not been recovered. Their families have lost.

So has her family.

View attachment 319395
What connects one family's tragedy with another's? The loss of Ms. Kopeckne occurred in 1969. That was 51 years ago, and, since then, the person who may or may not have been connected to her death has been dead for 11 years. You seem to have some lingering animosity toward the entire Kennedy family. Why so? Should I laugh if a tragedy befalls a member of the trump or bush families?

A canoe isn't the best vessel for use on the ocean.

It was poor judgement

They were probably whacked out of their grapes on some substance or another.
Yup. The Kennedys have a long history of making really really stupid decisions.
"Hey everyone! I just got my pilot's license! I'm not supposed to fly at night in a rain storm without the proper instruments but I'm a Kennedy and common sense rules don't apply to me. Let's go for a plane ride!".
If Grandpa hadn't made billions selling illegal booze the Kennedy clan would be running a fucking car wash.

Tragic accident.

Didn’t hear if they had life jackets. Hard to control a canoe in high winds and waves. Add cold water and you decrease your chances of survival

"Hey everyone! I just got my pilot's license! I'm not supposed to fly at night in a rain storm without the proper instruments but I'm a Kennedy and common sense rules don't apply to me. Let's go for a plane ride!".
If Grandpa hadn't made billions selling illegal booze the Kennedy clan would be running a fucking car wash.

If grandpa hadn't been running bars and whorehouses, trump would be working in that carwash.

If grandpa hadn't been running bars and whorehouses, trump would be working in that carwash.
Weak sauce, fagatron.

If grandpa hadn't been running bars and whorehouses, trump would be working in that carwas
Weak sauce, fagatron.

Fagatron? This is a new one. Funny, sort of, especially said to a heterosexual woman from the suburbs. Are you that obsessed with other people's sex lives? The family wealth that came down to Captain Vermin in the White House stemmed from bars and whorehouses. Otherwise, he probably would have worked in a car wash or as a short-order cook someplace. The miserable lazy shit never worked a day in his life. Let's see him come home hot, dirty, and sweaty after a hard day's work, like millions of others do. He only got where he is by being daddy's little dumb-dumb.

If grandpa hadn't been running bars and whorehouses, trump would be working in that carwas
Weak sauce, fagatron.

Fagatron? This is a new one. Funny, sort of, especially said to a heterosexual woman from the suburbs. Are you that obsessed with other people's sex lives? The family wealth that came down to Captain Vermin in the White House stemmed from bars and whorehouses. Otherwise, he probably would have worked in a car wash or as a short-order cook someplace. The miserable lazy shit never worked a day in his life. Let's see him come home hot, dirty, and sweaty after a hard day's work, like millions of others do. He only got where he is by being daddy's little dumb-dumb.
Faggotry is a state of mind...you are of that mind.
'Work' is not defined as 'hot and sweaty'. I know many professionals spanning multiple fields who work very hard for their compensation...not one gets 'hot and sweaty'.
You are infected with TDS...as such, your brain parasite prevents you from viewing anything critically, or impartially.
EVERYTHING is Trump...too hot? Trump...too cold?...Trump...Out of bread? Trump...Your asshole itches? Trump.

As such, you have truly earned the title...Fagatron. Embrace it.

Weak sauce, fagatron.

'Work' is not defined as 'hot and sweaty'. I know many professionals spanning multiple fields who work very hard for their compensation...not one gets 'hot and sweaty'.
You are infected with TDS...as such, your brain parasite prevents you from viewing anything critically, or impartially.
EVERYTHING is Trump...too hot? Trump...too cold?...Trump...Out of bread? Trump...Your asshole itches? Trump.

"Faggotry is a state of mind"? Where in the hell do you people get this stuff from? Is this some Stormfront thing? It's so childish. Should I assume that you are around 15?
I don't have this made-up "TDS." trump is, by his own conduct, vermin. We judge people by their conduct. I can't think that you loved Charlie Manson, or did you?

No, dumb literalist, not every work is hot and sweaty. I worked in law and legal journalism for most of my working life, and it didn't mess up my hair.

I blame the vermin for what he actually has done or failed to do. It's not just that his actions are unjustifiable. It is also that neither he nor his sycophants have ever offered any logical explanation for it. It is my right to voice my opinion.

You speak of thinking critically and impartially, so why can't you do this instead of marching lockstep behind this scumbag? I have no use for arrogant, dumb, narcissistic assholes. I am not a follower of such. Why are you trying to force such a poor excuse for a human on me?

Weak sauce, fagatron.

"Faggotry is a state of mind"? Where in the hell do you people get this stuff from? Is this some Stormfront thing? It's so childish. Should I assume that you are around 15?
I don't have this made-up "TDS." trump is, by his own conduct, vermin. We judge people by their conduct. I can't think that you loved Charlie Manson, or did you?

No, dumb literalist, not every work is hot and sweaty. I worked in law and legal journalism for most of my working life, and it didn't mess up my hair.

I blame the vermin for what he actually has done or failed to do. It's not just that his actions are unjustifiable. It is also that neither he nor his sycophants have ever offered any logical explanation for it. It is my right to voice my opinion.

You speak of thinking critically and impartially, so why can't you do this instead of marching lockstep behind this scumbag? I have no use for arrogant, dumb, narcissistic assholes. I am not a follower of such. Why are you trying to force such a poor excuse for a human on me?
Fagatron...seek help for your TDS.

Stormfront? WTF?

New Topics

Forum List

Back