If you mean it they will go

From something I was reading today there has been an exodus of Mexican people leaving the USA for some time. There are also quite a few Russians and Chinese living in Mexico right now with some reports that their intention is to cross the border into the USA eventually - for an invasion.

Live Leaks had a video of a cartel boss who was in a panic as to why there were Chinese soldiers down there - he thought they were there to make war against the cartels. That Live Leaks video is missing now. I checked. I did find some you tube videos of the Russians and Chinese who have migrated to Mexico for a new beginning ... they look like soldiers out of uniform to me but what do I know... if I'm right, it would mean they are now hiding in plain sight and got out in front of the news about their presence there in order to crush any rumors of training for the invasion of the USA.

Something to consider..... word gets around in Mexico, people talk. Maybe the families of these people are telling them it's time to get out of the United States. Trouble is up ahead. Something to consider.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back