If you live in Georgia, what you must know about Fanni Willis

Indeed, but with the state RICO laws, she is slowly taking down the Trump election fraud cabal.
Fanni is on the shit list of the law, state officials and citizens. She will flush quite nicely.

Trump is getting amazing crowds in New York.
Are you claiming that the fake news crowd of 25,000 (LIE) in the Bronx was actually NY'ers from the Bronx.

What he had was a crowd of traveling cult members.
So Proud.

Lets see how it turns out!
I am a citizen now of Idaho so what happens in GA is not my major problem. My son and I had until November a roommate who moved to GA from here before Xmas and his body was found in Florida in bed dead. He was only 38 but the autopsy showed he had a huge tumor in his brain. My son told me Chris had massive headaches. But when I saw him here he didn't mention that problem.

Are you claiming that the fake news crowd of 25,000 (LIE) in the Bronx was actually NY'ers from the Bronx.

What he had was a crowd of traveling cult members.
So Proud.
Of course not. I did not make that claim.

You best be prepared for Trump to return as president
And watching and enjoying your MELTDOWN when trump loses again will be Glorious.

Which Fake Claim will you use first?

1). Fake ballots during midnight-3am Ballot dumps.
2). 1,000's of Mules
3). Millions of Illegal Immigrant Votes.

I'm bookmarking this Robert W , because you will in FACT use 1 or all of the previous excuses, ie LIES.

Of course not. I did not make that claim.
Screenshot 2024-05-24 at 11.10.03 AM.png

Where were they from?

And watching and enjoying your MELTDOWN when trump loses again will be Glorious.

Which Fake Claim will you use first?

1). Fake ballots during midnight-3am Ballot dumps.
2). 1,000's of Mules
3). Millions of Illegal Immigrant Votes.

I'm bookmarking this Robert W , because you will in FACT use 1 or all of the previous excuses, ie LIES.
I believe this time the question won't be needed. Trump has the support of most of America.

I believe this time the question won't be needed. Trump has the support of most of America.
Keep believing your FAKE NEWS DATA from fake news sources.
Believe me, you will be let down once again, and your tears will flow.

What shocks me most is you allege you are a coach. You are the most unusual Coach I have ever encountered. Your predictive power is not even amusing.

I spent months living in GA when I was in the Army there. You have a wild imagination.

What shocks me most is you allege you are a coach. You are the most unusual Coach I have ever encountered. Your predictive power is not even amusing.
I'm a teacher and a coach.
Why are you failing to RIP me on my teaching skills?
You know, 40 years of Public School Teaching........that's what the crazy right wing cult members do.

Tell me for the first time, what coaching skills of mine have been demonstrated to you here on USMB?
Be specific Robert.

I'm a teacher and a coach.
Why are you failing to RIP me on my teaching skills?
You know, 40 years of Public School Teaching........that's what the crazy right wing cult members do.

Tell me for the first time, what coaching skills of mine have been demonstrated to you here on USMB?
Be specific Robert.
You bring hate as a package. When you rip me, why do you do it. Did you expect nobody would rip you back?

Why do you bother replying to that troll?

P.S. I was at Ft. Benning in 1970. How about you?
I was at Ft. Benning in 1962. I want good to be known as well as letting their bad speak for itself. I finished AIT at Fort Ord in CA and was taken to Ft. Benning by train. I only was there as long as I was for several months due to one of the troops what was in my quarters was caught stealing from other soldiers and the Army held me as a witness. I do not know precisely how it ended but they finally released me and I flew from NJ to Frankfurt, Germany.

Forum List

Back