If you knew an assault weapons ban would save one child's life...

Would you support an assault weapons ban if you KNEW it would save a child's life?

• Yes

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 80.7%
  • I would think about it.

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
How about we ban cars to protect against a drunk driver hitting a child?

No, because it's not the guns fault. Trying to tug on the heart strings with an invalid argument doesn't work.

Guns by themselves do not kill. They have to be used by a PERSON! What would be the point of guns just sitting on the shelf? That is the only way they don't kill.

Kids get ahold of a family member's guns and kill people. All sorts of carelessness and irresponsibility as well as fanatacism about owning guns leads to many deaths!

All sorts of carelessness and irresponsibility in life leads to more deaths than gun accidents.

Would you, if it were your child's life?

With all due respect...
Lets look at this a bit.
Where were all these hero's of the Democrat party that's out there now.
Where were they on gun control months before these shootings....
They were no where to be found.

They are jumping on the band wagon to gain political favor among their base.

It really is as plain as that.....

Guns by themselves do not kill. They have to be used by a PERSON! What would be the point of guns just sitting on the shelf? That is the only way they don't kill.

Kids get ahold of a family member's guns and kill people. All sorts of carelessness and irresponsibility as well as fanatacism about owning guns leads to many deaths!

All sorts of carelessness and irresponsibility in life leads to more deaths than gun accidents.

Would I demand a ban or blame the gun?

Are all these liberals absolute idiots? Have they no common sense? If I weren't so civic-minded, I'd invite a criminal to a liberal's home and tell him they were unarmed. Then I'd sit on my porch while they were crying and hoping someone would call 911. I'd just ignore their cries and walk back inside the house as if nothing ever happened.
Maybe after a few libs get victimized they'd start seeing the light of day.

Are all these liberals absolute idiots? Have they no common sense? If I weren't so civic-minded, I'd invite a criminal to a liberal's home and tell him they were unarmed. Then I'd sit on my porch while they were crying and hoping someone would call 911. I'd just ignore their cries and walk back inside the house as if nothing ever happened.
Maybe after a few libs get victimized they'd start seeing the light of day.

You dumb SOB, fuck off. Some 'liberals' are armed, trained and capable of putting down anyone who came after their family. Some liberals respond to 911 calls and don't question the politics, color, creed or ethnicity of those who need help. Only a fucking punk like you would factor such into the equation.

Don't play dumb, though I haven't ruled that out.

The OP asks: "If you knew an assault weapons ban would save one child's life.." and that child was yours, would YOU support the ban of assault weapons?

Yes or No.

Don't play dumb, though I haven't ruled that out.

The OP asks: "If you knew an assault weapons ban would save one child's life.." and that child was yours, would YOU support the ban of assault weapons?

Yes or No.

Oh I'm not. No, I wouldn't blame the gun or demand they be banned. Now you can go about demonizing me as a monster.

27 "people", so far, would kill a child rather than stop giving guns to crooks, illegals, terrorists, the mentally ill.

But, not surprisingly, they'd be against aborting a blob of protoplasm.

How much of our population is this sick? How many would kill a little kid just so they could sell assault rifles to the scum of our population?

27 "people", so far, would kill a child rather than stop giving guns to crooks, illegals, terrorists, the mentally ill.

But, not surprisingly, they'd be against aborting a blob of protoplasm.

How much of our population is this sick? How many would kill a little kid just so they could sell assault rifles to the scum of our population?

These proposals do no such thing.. criminals do not obey laws and will not follow a ban law to get a weapon

But nice try, idiot

What a stupid question....other people will be saved with an assault weapon protecting them.

Yeah, just like we've seen with every one of the mass murders, right? These rifles and clips have been legal all this time so where the hell were they when the mass murderers showed up?

I thought you nutters said its not your job to help your fellow Americans, not up to you to pull your gun and shoot the mass murderer. Many of your have posted exactly that.

How many of you have changed your story? How many of you would be Mighty Mouse and "save the day"?

I already know the answer. You'd be hiding, just like the armed coward in Tucson.

Forum List

Back