If you have ever had negative thoughts about Yahweh, you are close to a Gnostic Christian.

Guess who had free will?
Adam.
Eve.
The snake,
Welcome to reality.

Now tell me what the Hebrew word Sah-tahn means.

Can you have free will to choose between variables, when you do not know the variables?

A & E are shown to be too stupid to even know they were naked. That is why they did not know to clothe themselves.

That stupidity would apply to all decision, as without the knowledge of good and evil, a knowledge that applies to all things and concepts you can think of, therefore a free will cannot exist. That is why scriptures say their eyes were closed.

You chose to have me look at a Jewish word so listen to this Rabbi explain why A & E did not have the desire required to have a free will. To desire, you have to know the variables and they did not know those.

Welcome to a real reality and not one where serpents talk.

Regards
DL

The word nah-chash does not mean snake, it means "someone who is charming".
The beauty of Judaism is that many people have many opinions on many subjects but there's only one way for one to be kosher.

In the case of the serpent in the garden it is speaking about the human's or even humans 'gazing, or looking (searching) intently'. In Arabic Nachash is 'viper'. The root is to shine. Humans like shiny things.

just a quick google online search says....The serpent was a symbol of evil power and chaos from the underworld as well as a symbol of fertility, life and healing. Nachash, Hebrew for "snake", is also associated with divination, including the verb-form meaning to practice divination or fortune-telling.

Christians have a love/hate relationship with the serpent.

Matthew 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Genesis 3 ;3 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made.

Regards
DL

One's inclination to defy God is subtle.
If you read the verses carefully, it was Chava who intellectualized the words of the nachash.

Any who would not defy a genocidal son murdering prick like Yahweh show how much they like an immoral demiurge instead of a moral God.

As to the serpent, Jews see Eden as our place of enlightenment and not the fall that Christianity put into it. This shows respect for the serpent and that is accentuated by Moses, not that he ever existed, who had a serpent headed staff. It was also the emblem for the priestly cast of Levites.

Do you think the Christians or the Jews were right in the interpretation of our elevation or our fall in Eden?

Regards
DL

Any of those bad bad Christians behead anybody lately? Sell any kidnapped slaves? Blow up people on a bus?
Shut up...

Yes they have. Do your research.

Regards
DL

Any videos of those beheadings? Or Jews putting people in cages and lowering them in the water to drowned? Or to be electrocuted? Have any pics of the little girls they slaughtered at their school desks? Put your videos where your mouth is.....

Both Christianity and Islam have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

Regards
DL
One lives by the sword. One does not. There is no comparison.

History belies what you put and the comparison is quite good.

Regards
DL

:eusa_drool::eusa_drool::eusa_drool:
Which of the many Jewish sects is the kosher one?

I like the Karaites because they put man above God.

Jews range from fundamental fool to atheist.

Which is kosher?

Regards
DL
There are still Karaites around?
I don't join sects where sex is forbidden?

:cuckoo::eusa_drool:

If sex were forbidden in it, which it isn't, Karaites would not still be around.

Are you sure your a Jew? They are usually more :dunno:

Regards
DL
They forbid sex and get new members in order to exist.
What does this have to do with the fact that the Torah commands us to follow the rabbis of each generation?

Hogwash. Karaite Rabbis have a tradition of son's following their parents trade when they can.

I am willing to see what you are reading to make you think so strangely. Please provide it.

Regards
DL
I read an interview several years ago.
Other than that I don't know any.

FYI, all Jews have a tradition of following what their father's did.
Unless they find a way to make more money which is basically a 20th century innovation.

You should verify information before you try to use it.

Regards
DLO

take your cheep point.

It is not there but Christian dogma says that the talking serpent is Satan, the great deceiver.

Who do you think took over that serpent if not Satan? Or do you think serpents can talk human naturally?

Regards
DL
Guess who had free will?
Adam.
Eve.
The snake,
Welcome to reality.

Can you have free will to choose between variables, when you do not know the variables?

A & E are shown to be too stupid to even know they were naked. That is why they did not know to clothe themselves.

That stupidity would apply to all decision, as without the knowledge of good and evil, a knowledge that applies to all things and concepts you can think of, therefore a free will cannot exist. That is why scriptures say their eyes were closed.

You chose to have me look at a Jewish word so listen to this Rabbi explain why A & E did not have the desire required to have a free will. To desire, you have to know the variables and they did not know those.

Regards
DL

The beauty of Judaism is that many people have many opinions on many subjects but there's only one way for one to be kosher.

In the case of the serpent in the garden it is speaking about the human's or even humans 'gazing, or looking (searching) intently'. In Arabic Nachash is 'viper'. The root is to shine. Humans like shiny things.

just a quick google online search says....The serpent was a symbol of evil power and chaos from the underworld as well as a symbol of fertility, life and healing. Nachash, Hebrew for "snake", is also associated with divination, including the verb-form meaning to practice divination or fortune-telling.

Matthew 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Genesis 3 ;3 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made.

Regards
DL

Behold, I send you forth as sheep (Greek 'probaton'= newly inducted to go forth in a walk) in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Guess who had free will?
Adam.
Eve.
The snake,
Welcome to reality.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Behold, I send you forth as sheep (Greek 'probaton'= newly inducted to go forth in a walk) in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Allegorically speaking, the serpent is a truth speaker. She is often portrayed as the spine and seat of our chakras. She is often shown as quite emotional and that is why we have to decide if logic and reason are matching our emotions. Emotions were seen as something that could deceive us which might be where Christianity got it's views of the serpent being evil.

My own view is that Christians took their position of a fall in Eden so that they could denigrate and discriminate against both the many serpent cults of that day and women whom they wanted to reduce to second class citizens. That misogyny continues even today.

Regards
DL

If you have ever had negative thoughts about Yahweh, you are close to a Gnostic Christian.

You have shown that you can think freely and have a decent moral sense as compared to Christians and their less than moral sense that allows them to adore a genocidal God.

John Lennon, “It seems to me that the only true Christians were the Gnostics,”

In fact, many think that the best Christians are Gnostic Christians. Even if you are an atheist, you are likely a better Christian than most Christians as their morals have been corrupted by their beliefs enough to have them adore a vile genocidal God that Gnostic Christians call demiurge. In a sense, not that she exists, but demiurge is equivalent to Satan.

Please remember that Gnostic Christians so not hold any supernatural beliefs and religiously speaking, create much more peaceful people than Christians. The Cathars were a good example of this truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ptNcSYo7k4

http://thegodabovegod.com/difference-gnostic-christian/

http://thegodabovegod.com/gnostic/

Are you close to a Gnostic Christian in how you can think freely and morally?

Regards

DL

Yes, boys n girls, it's time for another episode of 'New Atheists On Acid !!!', brought to you by the friendly folks at Vend-A-Cult, makers of the New Improved Hippie Jesus, sold on innumerable internet sites by our own academic cranks the world over! ...

'Gnosticism' is complete garbage, always was, always will be.

Only to the uneducated.

Let me help you with that.

Tell us please, were the Cathars evil enough to deserve Christianity using their Inquisition and murder against them?

Do you think freedom of religion is a good thing, considering how Christianity was against it?

Regards
DL

Christ died for them. It isn't up to you to determine what they deserve. There isn't a person on this earth who deserves His forgiveness. There isn't a person on this earth that He won't forgive, if they ask.

Christianity is not against freedom. And you have it backwards. It is religion free of government intervention. Not a government free of religion. The day this country elected it's 1st. President, they spent the rest of the day in a church, praying to God for favor.

Any of those bad bad Christians behead anybody lately? Sell any kidnapped slaves? Blow up people on a bus?
Shut up...

Regards
DL

Any videos of those beheadings? Or Jews putting people in cages and lowering them in the water to drowned? Or to be electrocuted? Have any pics of the little girls they slaughtered at their school desks? Put your videos where your mouth is.....

Both Christianity and Islam have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

Regards
DL
So embezzlement is okee dokee?

Shut up...

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

No it does not. Historically Christians formed an army to stop the Muslims from destroying everything in their path including Jerusalem. That time has long since past. Skip ahead to today..

The two religions are inherently opposite. Christ told us to love our enemies. Allah tells you to murder anyone not Muslim.
Christians put down their arms long ago. Muslims are still killing the innocent, in fact, you have sped up your murdering attacks to kill as many of those innocents, who have welcomed you into their homelands, as you can.

Want to know which religion "wins"? The Lion of Judah is coming back. And blood is going to fill the valley. He will never leave His people again. As for you, He rules with a rod.

Shut up...

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

??
I'm not sure what you are referring to, but to understand what is okee dokee, ask yourself if Christ did it. If He didn't, then you probably shouldn't either. He kept the 8th commandment. So should we.

As for the embezzlers, does Christ love them while they are in the act of sinning? Can He change their hearts?
Ask Matthew.. :)

Rather, the Kingdom of God is inside of you, and it is outside of you

^ You answered the very question you asked DF.
That's how.

Yes. I tried to help him see what Christianity thinks as compared to Gnostic Christianity.

What do you see in reality?

A world that is the best it can be or a world that could somehow be different, given our past history?

Is heaven on earth to you or is it somewhere else?

Regards
DL

You have shown that you can think freely and have a decent moral sense as compared to Christians and their less than moral sense that allows them to adore a genocidal God.

John Lennon, “It seems to me that the only true Christians were the Gnostics,”

In fact, many think that the best Christians are Gnostic Christians. Even if you are an atheist, you are likely a better Christian than most Christians as their morals have been corrupted by their beliefs enough to have them adore a vile genocidal God that Gnostic Christians call demiurge. In a sense, not that she exists, but demiurge is equivalent to Satan.

Please remember that Gnostic Christians so not hold any supernatural beliefs and religiously speaking, create much more peaceful people than Christians. The Cathars were a good example of this truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ptNcSYo7k4

http://thegodabovegod.com/difference-gnostic-christian/

http://thegodabovegod.com/gnostic/

Are you close to a Gnostic Christian in how you can think freely and morally?

Regards

DL

Yes, boys n girls, it's time for another episode of 'New Atheists On Acid !!!', brought to you by the friendly folks at Vend-A-Cult, makers of the New Improved Hippie Jesus, sold on innumerable internet sites by our own academic cranks the world over! ...

'Gnosticism' is complete garbage, always was, always will be.

Only to the uneducated.

Let me help you with that.

Tell us please, were the Cathars evil enough to deserve Christianity using their Inquisition and murder against them?

Do you think freedom of religion is a good thing, considering how Christianity was against it?

Regards
DL

Christ died for them. It isn't up to you to determine what they deserve. There isn't a person on this earth who deserves His forgiveness. There isn't a person on this earth that He won't forgive, if they ask.

Christianity is not against freedom. And you have it backwards. It is religion free of government intervention. Not a government free of religion. The day this country elected it's 1st. President, they spent the rest of the day in a church, praying to God for favor.

Here is what scriptures say of your noxious substitutionary atonement policy.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Ezekiel 18:20 (ESV) The soul who sins shall die. The son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father suffer for the iniquity of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.

Those quotes say that having another innocent person suffer for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral.

Do you agree?

If not, please show how it is morally and legally good to punish the innocent instead of the guilty, bearing in mind that all legal systems think that punishing the guilty is what is justice.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

No it does not. Historically Christians formed an army to stop the Muslims from destroying everything in their path including Jerusalem. That time has long since past. Skip ahead to today..

The two religions are inherently opposite. Christ told us to love our enemies. Allah tells you to murder anyone not Muslim.
Christians put down their arms long ago. Muslims are still killing the innocent, in fact, you have sped up your murdering attacks to kill as many of those innocents, who have welcomed you into their homelands, as you can.

Want to know which religion "wins"? The Lion of Judah is coming back. And blood is going to fill the valley. He will never leave His people again. As for you, He rules with a rod.

You like the idea of another Inquisition.

Go away and take your filthy hate filled thinking with you.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

??
I'm not sure what you are referring to, but to understand what is okee dokee, ask yourself if Christ did it. If He didn't, then you probably shouldn't either. He kept the 8th commandment. So should we.

As for the embezzlers, does Christ love them while they are in the act of sinning? Can He change their hearts?

More of your immoral thinking.

Jesus did not speak against slavery and you are suggesting that we should not speak against slavery either.

Nice morals pal.

Regards
DL

Christ told us to love our enemies. Allah tells you to murder anyone not Muslim.

Have you even read your bible?

Do you see a big difference in the ideologies shown bellow?

Luke 19:27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.

Qur'an 8:7 "Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: `Wipe the infidels out to the last.'"

I see hate for the opposition spewing from both those verses. If you cannot, then you cannot read.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

??

Christians don't have commandments.
But they do.
But they don't.
But they do.
But they don't.
But they do.
But they don't.

Yeah...whatever.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Allegorically speaking, the serpent is a truth speaker. She is often portrayed as the spine and seat of our chakras. She is often shown as quite emotional and that is why we have to decide if logic and reason are matching our emotions. Emotions were seen as something that could deceive us which might be where Christianity got it's views of the serpent being evil.

My own view is that Christians took their position of a fall in Eden so that they could denigrate and discriminate against both the many serpent cults of that day and women whom they wanted to reduce to second class citizens. That misogyny continues even today.

Regards
DL

Nah, you can't speak allegorically. If you have an opinion just spill it. What's with the allegory stuff?

The woman is a portion of the adam=human whether that human is a male or a female. The serpent is the unruly beastly portions of that human constantly seeking, looking, gazing even at the stars that says no you do not have to die the lord lied to you about eating of the tree. It is the serpent that claims you can live forever with that sinful nature in your own precepts and pleasures.

Regards
DL

??

But they do.
But they don't.
But they do.
But they don't.
But they do.
But they don't.

Yeah...whatever.

Christians have one Commandment, love our Father and each other.
Christ was a Jew. He fulfilled the Law. All 600+ of them. For the Jews. He did not break # 8.
We are not under the Law, but strive to be like Christ. Embezzlement is not Christ like..
Christians are under a new and better covenant. The Mosaic Laws were never given to the Gentiles. They were for a specific group for a specific time.

Regards
DL

??

But they do.
But they don't.
But they do.
But they don't.
But they do.
But they don't.

Yeah...whatever.

Christians have one Commandment, love our Father and each other.
Christ was a Jew. He fulfilled the Law. All 600+ of them. For the Jews. He did not break # 8.
We are not under the Law, but strive to be like Christ. Embezzlement is not Christ like..
Christians are under a new and better covenant. The Mosaic Laws were never given to the Gentiles. They were for a specific group for a specific time.
I missed the national revelation.

Forum List

Back