If Winning Is The Only Thing That Counts…

What I've continually denied has been your insistence that I should take credit for the content within the reference material, as post #66 also contained a link to their proper source. Passing off those words as my own would be plagiarism, another word we can add to the growing list of terms you fail to understand.

And while we're at it, I'll now also refuse to take credit for the Gettysburg Address: The Gettysburg Address

You have constantly denied that you 'mentioned' white supremacists.'

Are you ready to admit you've been lying?

I provided your quote, from post #66, every time you've asked.

Was this your post?
Yup.....it was.

upload_2019-12-14_10-20-2-png.294766

So, it is your post, and it does contain the term 'white supremacist.'

Were you telling the truth when you wrote "Again, I never mentioned the term" ?

When you said you could define it, and didn't .....were you telling the truth?

And when you wrote "But I do appreciate the humor in your pointing out that the source of information cited in your opening post doesn't know its butt from a hole in the ground. Brilliant, oh so rich!"....but there really was no such reference....

.....were you telling the truth?

Time and time again you refuse to acknowledge that within the material I referenced, Right wing (White Supremacist) are the words of the ADL. Why is that?

Last edited:
Time and time again you refuse to acknowledge that within the material I referenced, Right wing (White Supremacist) are the words of the ADL. Why is that?

Soooo.....you're admitting that you posted the reference to white supremacists?

Finally?

About time.

Was this your post?
Yup.....it was.

And when you wrote "But I do appreciate the humor in your pointing out that the source of information cited in your opening post doesn't know its butt from a hole in the ground. Brilliant, oh so rich!"....but there really was no such reference....

…then, how can one criticize the Soviet Communists, or Mao,. Or Hitler????

And for the Democrat Party….winning is the only thing that counts.

1.There are several aspects of Democrat’s ‘yellow brick road’ that support the above conclusion.

a. In their plan to win elections, the Democrat tactic is to replace the American electorate with third-worlders, and illegal aliens, with their chief executive actually telling illegals ‘when you vote, you’re a citizen yourself.’

b. Ignoring the glaring difference between Sharia and our Constitution, the Democrat’s policy was to flood the nation with millions of unvetted Muslim refugees bred for warfare.

c. As they would never win a national election without the black vote, they and their media allies will never acknowledge an embedded evil in the African-American populace: anti-Semitism.

2. Counting on the historic affiliation of American Jews and the Democrat Party, clearly unwavering no matter how insulting the Party is to their Jewish voters, the Democrats have openly allied themselves with anti-Jewish groups no matter their hue.

3. “In its annual Hate Crime Statistics Act report, the FBI found …. 57% of those religious hate crimes - 920 overall - were motivated by offenders’ anti-Jewish bias, the FBI said. A record number of anti-Jewish crimes were violent in nature - 105 in total, up from 73 in 2017.

According to the Anti-Defamation League, Jews have been the most common victims of religiously-motivated hate crimes every year since the FBI began such reports in 1991. Fifteen percent of religiously-motivated hate crimes were victims of anti-Muslim bias…” Jews Were Victims Of More Than Half Of All Religious Hate Crimes: FBI

4. “(CNN)This week's deadly kosher market attack and the killing of a detective in New Jersey are being investigated as acts of domestic terrorism "fueled by both anti-Semitism and anti-law enforcement beliefs," the state attorney general said Thursday.

"We believe the suspects held views that reflected hatred of the Jewish people, as well as a hatred of law enforcement," New Jersey Attorney General Gurbir S. Grewal said, citing evidence and witness interviews.”
Jersey City shooters had hatred of Jews and law enforcement, state attorney general says - CNN

A careful reading of the CNN report reveals the attempt to hide the real basis of the killings.

5. “Black-Jewish Relations: … Anti-Semitism High in Black Community African-Americans continue to be significantly more likely than white Americans to hold anti-Jewish beliefs. As with whites, education level is the most important factor affecting the attitudes of blacks toward Jews.

Confirming the three previous studies, black Americans remain considerably more likely than white Americans to hold anti-Semitic views. In the 1998 survey, blacks (34%) are nearly four times as likely as whites (9%) to fall into the most anti-Semitic category.” ADL Survey Finds Anti-Semitism High in Black Community

Revealing and opposing this fact might impinge on the Democrat electoral victories.

I quit reading after you said Sharia and that Black votes don't count.

…then, how can one criticize the Soviet Communists, or Mao,. Or Hitler????

1.There are several aspects of Democrat’s ‘yellow brick road’ that support the above conclusion.

a. In their plan to win elections, the Democrat tactic is to replace the American electorate with third-worlders, and illegal aliens, with their chief executive actually telling illegals ‘when you vote, you’re a citizen yourself.’

b. Ignoring the glaring difference between Sharia and our Constitution, the Democrat’s policy was to flood the nation with millions of unvetted Muslim refugees bred for warfare.

c. As they would never win a national election without the black vote, they and their media allies will never acknowledge an embedded evil in the African-American populace: anti-Semitism.

2. Counting on the historic affiliation of American Jews and the Democrat Party, clearly unwavering no matter how insulting the Party is to their Jewish voters, the Democrats have openly allied themselves with anti-Jewish groups no matter their hue.

3. “In its annual Hate Crime Statistics Act report, the FBI found …. 57% of those religious hate crimes - 920 overall - were motivated by offenders’ anti-Jewish bias, the FBI said. A record number of anti-Jewish crimes were violent in nature - 105 in total, up from 73 in 2017.

According to the Anti-Defamation League, Jews have been the most common victims of religiously-motivated hate crimes every year since the FBI began such reports in 1991. Fifteen percent of religiously-motivated hate crimes were victims of anti-Muslim bias…” Jews Were Victims Of More Than Half Of All Religious Hate Crimes: FBI

4. “(CNN)This week's deadly kosher market attack and the killing of a detective in New Jersey are being investigated as acts of domestic terrorism "fueled by both anti-Semitism and anti-law enforcement beliefs," the state attorney general said Thursday.

"We believe the suspects held views that reflected hatred of the Jewish people, as well as a hatred of law enforcement," New Jersey Attorney General Gurbir S. Grewal said, citing evidence and witness interviews.”
Jersey City shooters had hatred of Jews and law enforcement, state attorney general says - CNN

A careful reading of the CNN report reveals the attempt to hide the real basis of the killings.

5. “Black-Jewish Relations: … Anti-Semitism High in Black Community African-Americans continue to be significantly more likely than white Americans to hold anti-Jewish beliefs. As with whites, education level is the most important factor affecting the attitudes of blacks toward Jews.

Confirming the three previous studies, black Americans remain considerably more likely than white Americans to hold anti-Semitic views. In the 1998 survey, blacks (34%) are nearly four times as likely as whites (9%) to fall into the most anti-Semitic category.” ADL Survey Finds Anti-Semitism High in Black Community

Revealing and opposing this fact might impinge on the Democrat electoral victories.

I quit reading after Black votes don't count.

"Black votes don't count."

Where?

Don't lie...you quit reading in the third grade.

You didn't answer my question. I'll simplify it to a simple yes or no just as you asked for regarding knowledge of a definition.

Q: As has been explained to you numerous times, do you now understand the ADL is the source of the words Right Wing (White Supremacist) within the referenced material?

It is most obvious why you fail to admit to the facts. For the ADL categorized the source of racist harassment and propaganda as the Right Wing and not the Democrats, counter to the premise of your opening post. In that post you cited an ADL article about a survey conducted at least 21 years ago. My reference from the same organization cites incidents less than 2 months old. In your replies you exhibit total abandonment of your stance about the Democrats and refuse any further acknowledgement of the ADL.

Furthermore let me assure you that the ADL doesn't come to me to define White Supremacist for them. Throughout the thread it is evident you assume such. Unlike you, when I see terminology in question I go back to the original source. Apparently you are too lazy to and continually tried to rope me into being at your beck and call. While my and the ADL's definition are close enough for me to accept, as far as I am concerned "Right Wing" is support enough. Obviously your strawman argument concerning White Supremist and putting your words into my mouth are all you got to hang your hat on.

You didn't answer my question. I'll simplify it to a simple yes or no just as you asked for regarding knowledge of a definition.

Q: As has been explained to you numerous times, do you now understand the ADL is the source of the words Right Wing (White Supremacist) within the referenced material?

It is most obvious why you fail to admit to the facts. For the ADL categorized the source of racist harassment and propaganda as the Right Wing and not the Democrats, counter to the premise of your opening post. In that post you cited an ADL article about a survey conducted at least 21 years ago. My reference from the same organization cites incidents less than 2 months old. In your replies you exhibit total abandonment of your stance about the Democrats and refuse any further acknowledgement of the ADL.

Furthermore let me assure you that the ADL doesn't come to me to define White Supremacist for them. Throughout the thread it is evident you assume such. Unlike you, when I see terminology in question I go back to the original source. Apparently you are too lazy to and continually tried to rope me into being at your beck and call. While my and the ADL's definition are close enough for me to accept, as far as I am concerned "Right Wing" is support enough. Obviously your strawman argument concerning White Supremist and putting your words into my mouth are all you got to hang your hat on.

"You didn't answer my question."

Another lie. I've answered it each and every time.

I like answer it, as it reveals you to be a prevaricator.

Let's do it again:

Was this your post?
Yup.....it was.

You continue to reference the ADL link as you've done ever since my request to you to quote me.

As was explained to you, if I copy and past the text of the Gettysburg Address here that work still can not be attributed to me. That's why we use hyperlinks to establish proper credit. It is also noted within USMG rules and guidelines regarding copyright. Thus the picture image I copied and pasted was accompanied by a link to its source. This has been explained to you before but must be over your head for you've credited to me the work of an organization you've chosen to run and hide from.

Last edited:
Well as I tried to explain to you, if I copy and past the text of the Gettysburg Address here I can't attribute the words to me. That why we use hyperlinks to establish proper credit. It is noted within USMG rules and guidelines regarding copyright. Thus the picture image I copied and pasted was accompanied by a link to its source. This has been explained to you before but must be over your head for you've credited to me the work of an organization you've chosen to run and hide from.

You used the word 'mention.'

men·tion
/ˈmen(t)SH(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
verb
  1. refer to something briefly and without going into detail.

Each time you claimed you didn't 'mention' white supremacy.

Of course, you did.

Let's do it again:

Was this your post?
Yup.....it was.

To say I mentioned it would again be given credit to me the work conducted by the ADL. The ADL is solely responsible for its content. If you have issue with my use of that resource that would be of my concern. But your nitpicking concerning a phrase THEY mention is strictly an issue between you and them.

To say I mentioned it would again be given credit to me the work conducted by the ADL. The ADL is solely responsible for its content. If you have issue with my use of that resource that would be of my concern. But your nitpicking concerning a phrase THEY mention is strictly an issue between you and them.

men·tion
/ˈmen(t)SH(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
verb

Of course, you did.

Let's do it again:

Was this your post?
Yup.....it was.

If I mentioned the term "white supremacist" you should be able to quote what I wrote about it. Instead you keep pointing out ADL's use of the term. What it boils down to is that I trust the Anti-Defamation League to know what it is talking about regarding anti-Semitism. If you believe my trust is misplaced then all you need to do is say so.

If I mentioned the term "white supremacist" you should be able to quote what I wrote about it. Instead you keep pointing out ADL's use of the term. What it boils down to is that I trust the Anti-Defamation League to know what it is talking about regarding anti-Semitism. If you believe my trust is misplaced then all you need to do is say so.

"If I mentioned the term "white supremacist" you should be able to quote what I wrote about it. "

No problem....

Here ya' go:

men·tion
/ˈmen(t)SH(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
verb

Of course, you did.

Let's do it again:

I provided your quote, from your post #66, every time you've asked.

Was this your post?
Yup.....it was.

21. “Confirming the three previous studies, black Americans remain considerably more likely than white Americans to hold anti-Semitic views. In the 1998 survey, blacks (34%) are nearly four times as likely as whites (9%) to fall into the most anti-Semitic category.” ADL Survey Finds Anti-Semitism High in Black Community

“approximately 12 percent of Americans hold deeply entrenched anti-Semitic views.” However, over 30% of African Americans and Latinos hold such views.
Given that they are almost 30% of the population, this suggests that of the 12% of Americans who hold deeply entrenched anti-Semitic views, 9% or so are African Americans or Latinos.
This means, in turn, of the 70% or so of the population that is not African American or Latino, only 3% hold deeply entrenched anti-Semitic views. Put another way, less than 5% of whites, Asians, and “others” (including Native Americans) combined hold deeply entrenched anti-Semitic views, compared to over 30% of African Americans and Latinos…”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...an-americans-common-among-blacks-and-latinos/

Interesting.

African-Americans are not only highly anti-Semitic, but reflect the anti-Semitism of the party they support, the Democrat Party.

An interesting question is whether they are anti-Semitic because they are Democrat, or whether they are Democrats because they are anti-Semitic.

"If I mentioned the term "white supremacist" you should be able to quote what I wrote about it. "

No problem....

Here ya' go:

men·tion
/ˈmen(t)SH(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
verb

Of course, you did.

Let's do it again:

Was this your post?
Yup.....it was.

Check the file type of my reference. You'll probably need to look up "graphic" in the dictionary as these things are so far above you. .

No problem....

Here ya' go:

men·tion
/ˈmen(t)SH(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
verb

Of course, you did.

Let's do it again:

Was this your post?
Yup.....it was.

Check the file type of my reference. You'll probably need to look up "graphic" in the dictionary as these things are so far above you. .

You're really boring me.

You've been caught lying.....you should simply apologize and leave.

Glad to oblige.

My apology to any of you who do not understand what a reference is and that the attached .png file in post #66 does not present words of my own. The link provided at the bottom of that post provides proper credit to its source.

For those of you who hold belief that the Anti-Defamation League is not creditable in terms of being an authoritative source on the subject of anti-Semitism I am sorry you do not feel as I do.

post 66: If Winning Is The Only Thing That Counts…

Last edited:
22. After Anti-Semitic Killings, Jersey City School Official Called Jews ‘Brutes’

…the board member, Joan Terrell-Paige, who is black. In her post, she questioned the outpouring of fellowship and support for Jersey City’s Jewish residents in the wake of the Dec. 10 attack.

…Ms. Terrell-Paige, who lives in the area, invoked the man and woman identified by law enforcement authorities as the assailants in the attack, David N. Anderson and Francine Graham.

…Ms. Terrell-Paige wrote of Mr. Anderson and Ms. Graham. “What is the message they were sending? Are we brave enough to explore the answer to their message? Are we brave enough to stop the assault on the Black communities of America?”

Asked by Politico whether she regretted her Facebook post, she said, “No, I don’t.” After Anti-Semitic Killings, Jersey City School Official Called Jews ‘Brutes’

“Terrell-Paige posted her comments Sunday, five days after two shooters killed a police officer in a Jersey City cemetery and then killed three people — two of whom were Jewish — inside a market in the city’s Greenville section, a traditionally black neighborhood that has seen a growing Hasidic population.

Murphy and other officials have labeled the shooting as an anti-Semitic hate crime.
Gov. Murphy urges Jersey City school board member to resign over anti-Jewish comments

23. “After Anti-Semitic Killings, Jersey City School Official Called Jews ‘Brutes’
Jersey City’s mayor called on Tuesday for a school board member to resign…
“That type of language has no place in our schools and no place amongst elected officials.” After Anti-Semitic Killings, Jersey City School Official Called Jews ‘Brutes’

“Gov. Murphy urges Jersey City school board member to resign over anti-Jewish comments
“We will not let anti-Semitism and hate go unchallenged in our communities,” the Democratic governor wrote. “In light of Ms. Terrell-Paige’s comments, I urge her to immediately resign from the Jersey City Board of Education.” Gov. Murphy urges Jersey City school board member to resign over anti-Jewish comments

Now….which elected Democrats will these two tell to resign?

“Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D., Mich.) blamed "white supremacy" Thursday for a mass killing in New Jersey carried out by two black assailants, one of whom had ties to a nationalist hate group.” Tlaib Blames 'White Supremacy' for Anti-Semitic Murders Carried Out by Black Assailants

“AOC Tells Brits to Vote for Corbyn’s Labour Party”
AOC Tells Brits to Vote for Corbyn’s Labour Party

“Bernie and Corbyn are the same candidate—in all the wrong ways”
Bernie and Corbyn are the same candidate—in all the wrong ways

“Labour Leader Jeremy Corbyn Seeks Alliance With Democrat Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez”
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

“One Third of Democrats Blame the Financial Crisis on the Jews"
One Third of Democrats Blame the Financial Crisis on the Jews - The Lid

Seven House Democrats Have Direct Ties To Notorious Anti-Semite [VIDEO]

Forum List

Back