if WAR broke out between CONSERVATIVES & LIBERALS who would win?

Conservatives have the guns. They're hunters/outdoorsmen and they're better marksmen. They live in areas where guns aren't virtually outlawed {like Chicago, NY, NJ etc.}. They've served their country, believe in the constitution and have a cause worth dying for. They're better trained, better equipped and would be more motivated. CONCLUSION: Liberals would be wiped off the map faster than you can say "living wage".

You don't think Libs have guns?

Actually, since they are screaming to ban them 24x7, I'm betting they actually do. That's how fuck'n hypocritical they are with everything.

I can have guns, but you can't. I can avoid paying taxes, but you can't. I can have wealth, but you can't. I can speak freely, but you can't

"Da libs" kicked the southern redneck's asses once before, and they can easily do it again.

Hey stupid - you ARE and WERE the "southern redneck's" whose asses were kicked. Abraham Lincoln was a Republican and it was the Republican's in Congress who lead the efforts.

Leave it to Black_Liar to rewrite history.

Please tell me you aren't so stupid that you don't even know what the southern strategy was. Though from looking at your posts, intelligence isn't one of your strong suits.

Last edited:
Michael Moore addressing his battalion as they drink their
Starbucks peppermint mocha double cinnamon latte cappuccino with a caramel swirl while they smoke their french cigarettes.
Now that's a reason alone to go to battle.

Last edited:
"Da libs" kicked the southern redneck's asses once before, and they can easily do it again.

Hey stupid - you ARE and WERE the "southern redneck's" whose asses were kicked. Abraham Lincoln was a Republican and it was the Republican's in Congress who lead the efforts.

Please tell me you aren't so stupid that you don't even know what the southern strategy was. Though from looking at your posts, intelligence isn't one of your strong suits.

You're so stupid, you actually want to believe that dumbocrats won the Civil War... :lmao:

Too bad Abraham Lincoln had so much mercy for the enemy. Can you imagine the problems this nation would have avoided (the Great Depression, Vietnam, the Housing Collapse, unconstitutional government, and on and on) had we wiped those mother fucker's off the planet in the 1800's?

Attachments

• $ole0p.jpg
    $ole0p.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 27

You're so stupid, you actually want to believe that dumbocrats won the Civil War... :lmao:

Too bad Abraham Lincoln had so much mercy for the enemy. Can you imagine the problems this nation would have avoided (the Great Depression, Vietnam, the Housing Collapse, unconstitutional government, and on and on) had we wiped those mother fucker's off the planet in the 1800's?

That would have been great if the north completely destroyed the south as the right wingers of today would have been exterminated. We likely would be living in a utopia right now if we didn't have that trash.

Last edited:
Michael Moore addressing his battalion as they drink their
Starbucks peppermint mocha double cinnamon latte cappuccino with a caramel swirl while they smoke their french cigarettes.
Now that's a reason alone to go to battle.

Puh-lease! You think that fat fuck'n coward would fight? He'd immediately run to Cuba and cry like a little girl the whole way.

Any of your leer-jet limousine liberals would flee the country like the cowards they are. The battle would be against the filthy, smelly, rapists of OWS. And to beat them, all you'd have to do is suggest raping their fellow liberals who are females. Once those animals were finished turning on each other, what was left one of our small Seal teams (conservatives) could take out all by themselves.

That would have been great if the north completely destroyed the south as the right wingers of today would have been exterminated. We likely would be living in a utopia right now if we didn't have that trash.

Black_Liar wants to believe the dumbocrats "won" the Civil War and he wants to call everyone else dumb? :lmao:

if we moved in force those stupid cowards would turn tail and run like rabbits !!

Please. Liberals arent against guns. They are against people they dont like having guns.

If war broke out between liberals and conservatives, no one but God knows what would happen.

if we moved in force those stupid cowards would turn tail and run like rabbits !!

Very true, the right wingers act like a bunch of wanna-b tough guys, then run away like little girls when you tell them it's throw down time.
Just look at how Obama has turned the GOP into his bitches.

:lmao:

Should really read more

I will follow John Boehner that SOB with his bloodshot eyes after drinking all night and banging some liberal hippie chick smoking a cigarette...Now that's a man baby.Nancy Pelosi would take a look at that and would pass out and San Francisco would fall without a shot being fired.

Oh conservatives would definitely win. They lack empathy and will do anything they can to win an argument (fight). Liberals are pussys.

Conservatives have the guns. They're hunters/outdoorsmen and they're better marksmen. They live in areas where guns aren't virtually outlawed {like Chicago, NY, NJ etc.}. They've served their country, believe in the constitution and have a cause worth dying for. They're better trained, better equipped and would be more motivated. CONCLUSION: Liberals would be wiped off the map faster than you can say "living wage".

Really, are you going to make them wear 'L's on their clothes and put them in concentration camps? It may be your twisted fantasy to kill a large portion of Americans because they don't follow your political ideology, but most conservatives and liberals would think your civil war wet dreams are part of the problem, not the solution.

Forum List

Back