If Trump were to run in 2024, a new poll shows he will easily win.

Yes, it will be great if Trump runs. What is better than seeing him lose? It is seeing him lose a second time!

And the fact that his trumptard supporters will again have difficulty accepting his loss? Priceless.
Easy to win when you have hundreds of thousands of free votes
You mean as opposed to bought and paid for votes?
LOL. Keep dreaming, chump. Remember...don't stop drinking the kool-aid. Reality is a bitch. :itsok:
Yeah, here's the thing...
I'm not imagining that Trump won last year
AND
I'm not imagining that Trump WON'T be in a federal prison or hiding in Russia in 2024.

There's reality for you slapnuts.
Interesting. I don't think anyone thinks Rump will go into hiding in Russia...but hey...from your lips...
To paraphrase Hulk
WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN THE INDICTMENTS START SQUEEZING?!?!?!

Only a few countries w/o extradition treaties. Fortunately for the Cheeto he's friendly with most of them. Russia, NK...

Watch him escape to Russia and get a show on RT.
Trump is living like a king in Florida !

You are probably dead broke with a fat azz ugly hag for a wife living in your white trash ghetto
. Now FO

Yes, it will be great if Trump runs. What is better than seeing him lose? It is seeing him lose a second time!

And the fact that his trumptard supporters will again have difficulty accepting his loss? Priceless.
LOL. Keep dreaming, chump. Remember...don't stop drinking the kool-aid. Reality is a bitch. :itsok:
AND
I'm not imagining that Trump WON'T be in a federal prison or hiding in Russia in 2024.

Interesting. I don't think anyone thinks Rump will go into hiding in Russia...but hey...from your lips...
To paraphrase Hulk

Only a few countries w/o extradition treaties. Fortunately for the Cheeto he's friendly with most of them. Russia, NK...

You are probably dead broke with a fat azz ugly hag for a wife living in your white trash ghetto
. Now FO
LOL. Sure he is. The whining guy still moaning about the election and looking over his shoulders terrified when he is going to be arrested for tax fraud! Keep dreaming, chump. Keep worshipping your orange douche bag. That's all you trumptards are good for.

AND

To paraphrase Hulk

. Now FO
A king?
Hiding at Mara Lago?
Crashing weddings so he can whine about the election he lost?
Waiting for the next shoe to drop in NY?
Waiting for the feds to crash down the door and take him and his family in?
A king?

Yeah, I guess if Saddam were living like a king at the end it's be comparable.

Trump running would guarantee another Democrat win.

Trump will be pushing up daisies by 2024 after the Big Mac attack.

the people running presidential campaigns are in the Stone Age. if the smartest people decided to take over politics and start winning elections, it'd be child's play!

here's what they need to do, my friends: put a hundred slogans out there, then look at THE DATA. which ones are people sharing the most? find the best ones and...RAM THEM INTO PEOPLE'S SKULLS!

Trump running would guarantee another Democrat win.

Trump will be pushing up daisies by 2024 after the Big Mac attack.

I don't know about that, but Trump NOT running would definitely guarantee a Republican defeat.

Do you really think that 75 million little Trumpsters are going to vote for Colin Powell or John Kasich or Liz Cheney?

Payback's a bitch, and GOP will be royally schlonged if they disrespect the base

Perhaps the optimistic outcome of this recent poll would actually entice Donald Trump to join the presidential race in 2024.

The former president has repeatedly said that he is looking at the prospect “very seriously” but “it’s a bit too soon” to launch his bid.

According to a May 2021 poll, Donald Trump will be the clear winner if he ran in the 2024 presidential election against Vice President Kamala Harris.

(Excerpt) Read more at recentlyheard.com

That’s if there’s a recognizable country for him to be president of after Xiden and his gang are finished with it!!!

biden-we-are-back.jpg
Let's hope that he does run, and I know that president Biden hopes so also. Having lost the popular vote by landslide amounts in 2016 and 2020, Trump has no chance in 2024. But, hopefully, since he is so beatable, his candidacy would prevent a stronger candidate from running against President Biden! Bigly!!!

Trump/Haley 2024!
I don’t think Biden want to run again in 2024
But if Trump is the GOP candidate.....I would count on it
He won't be able to run again

Actually the question is when will Trump concede that he lost in 2020?
Trump can't file to run in 2024 if he was already elected twice (22nd amendment)
Trump won but he wasn't declared the winner so he can run again.
If Trump won the election, he was elected according to the 22nd amendment. Whether he was inaugurated or not, means nothing.
It limits elections, not inaugurations.

Perhaps the optimistic outcome of this recent poll would actually entice Donald Trump to join the presidential race in 2024.

The former president has repeatedly said that he is looking at the prospect “very seriously” but “it’s a bit too soon” to launch his bid.

According to a May 2021 poll, Donald Trump will be the clear winner if he ran in the 2024 presidential election against Vice President Kamala Harris.

(Excerpt) Read more at recentlyheard.com

That’s if there’s a recognizable country for him to be president of after Xiden and his gang are finished with it!!!

biden-we-are-back.jpg
Let's hope that he does run, and I know that president Biden hopes so also. Having lost the popular vote by landslide amounts in 2016 and 2020, Trump has no chance in 2024. But, hopefully, since he is so beatable, his candidacy would prevent a stronger candidate from running against President Biden! Bigly!!!

Trump/Haley 2024!
I don’t think Biden want to run again in 2024
But if Trump is the GOP candidate.....I would count on it
He won't be able to run again
Not only will Biden run
He will easily WIN

Better get your stolen election whine ready

If Trump won the election, he was elected according to the 22nd amendment. Whether he was inaugurated or not, means nothing.
Counting legal votes Trump won. Counting fraudulent voted Biden won. Since the courts failed to stop the steal, Trump can run again.

I hope he runs
Republicans deserve him

If Trump runs, count on Biden running again

He knows how to beat him
I hope he runs (ok, really dodders) again too.
And if lightning strikes AGAIN? I realize that's IMPOSSIBLE (like 2016 was) but what IF? Serious question. What would you expect to see happen around the country after he was declared the winner?

Counting legal votes Trump won. Counting fraudulent voted Biden won. Since the courts failed to stop the steal, Trump can run again.
Not if he claims he won

Forum List

Back