If Trump Gets His Thirty Foot High Wall..............

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
I'll never vote again. I started out as a door to door, leaflet/phone call type of Republican. I voted for Eisenhower, Goldwater, Nixon three times.....even Reagan the first time. Then after Reagan slashed tax rates for his rich buds and proceeded to quadruple the national debt I didn't even show up at the polls for twenty years. This totally ignorant, orange faced son-of-a-bitch spends $15 billion on a personal whim they can all kiss my big orange, east Tennessee coon dawg ass good bye!

I'll never vote again. I started out as a door to door, leaflet/phone call type of Republican. I voted for Eisenhower, Goldwater, Nixon three times.....even Reagan the first time. Then after Reagan slashed tax rates for his rich buds and proceeded to quadruple the national debt I didn't even show up at the polls for twenty years. This totally ignorant, orange faced son-of-a-bitch spends $15 billion on a personal whim they can all kiss my big orange, east Tennessee coon dawg ass good bye!

Well, considering you're like fucking 90 based on what you just wrote, I agree. You probably won't be voting again

well-bye-animated-gif.gif

With wisdom comes knowlege, congrats on finally figuring it out....the GOP are good at two things, scaring the shit out of white people and enhancing the rich. Trump however will crash that ceiling.....every weekend this coward cost tax payers 2.8 million dollars when he visits his golden palace in Fla. The same guy who shit all over Obama for taken vacations after he's earned it. If there is a God and there is, Trump is so overdue for some real Karmatic justice and I hope it comes soon.

With wisdom comes knowlege, congrats on finally figuring it out....the GOP are good at two things, scaring the shit out of white people and enhancing the rich. Trump however will crash that ceiling.....every weekend this coward cost tax payers 2.8 million dollars when he visits his golden palace in Fla. The same guy who shit all over Obama for taken vacations after he's earned it. If there is a God and there is, Trump is so overdue for some real Karmatic justice and I hope it comes soon.

When you figure it out you'll realize that neither Party gives a shit about you.

Trump's gunna ax yuz to work on the souf side of da Wall

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out!

If a self described "east Tennessee coon dawg" describes Trump's effort to get a handle on illegal immigration as a "personal whim" my guess is that his coon dawg ass is as fake as a NYC Madison Ave commercial.

Your claim that you once voted Republican is simply too absurd for anyone to believe. Your claim that you were surprised when Reagan cut taxes confirms that your claim is not true. Reagan campaigned on cutting marginal tax rates. To be surprised when he actually did it makes you a liar or an idiot, and probably both.

Building the wall isn't a "personal whim" of Donald Trump. He campaigned on it night and day. He brought it up in every campaign speech.

The bottom line is that you're a lying douche bag snowflake.

If Donald Trump builds a wall, we'll just blow it up. Explosives are not that expensive.

Regardless of what Trump does, the constant entertainment I get out of RINOs and liberals was worth the vote.

Forum List

Back