If Trump Fires Mueller, Impeachment Would Be On The Table

I love cuckservative bawling , the crybabies. Trump said he was being investigated. He does not dare fire Mueller without reprisal from Congress and the American people.

View attachment 133620
Yep.....so you pricks are in all practicality going along with yet another bullshit conspiracy.

Thanks for dropping trou and showing yet again your true colors.
Party first huh muddy ? When will folks like you give a damn about America and NOT protecting the biggest POS ever to enter our WH?

I love cuckservative bawling , the crybabies. Trump said he was being investigated. He does not dare fire Mueller without reprisal from Congress and the American people.

View attachment 133620
Yep.....so you pricks are in all practicality going along with yet another bullshit conspiracy.

Party first huh muddy ? When will folks like you give a damn about America and NOT protecting the biggest POS ever to enter our WH?

Define America, ed. What constitutes "America"?

Just curious.

View attachment 133620

Define America, ed. What constitutes "America"?

Just curious.
Partly,,,,a nation of laws AND no cocksucker even the president is above those laws even if the republican party fights those laws,,,,,,

View attachment 133620

Sorry, but he left office in January.
He's on his own.....

View attachment 133620

He's on his own.....
lol Obama is 10 x the man that lowlife pos trump is

View attachment 133620

He's on his own.....

View attachment 133620

He's on his own.....
What are you.....a Fag???

View attachment 133620

He's on his own.....
What are you.....a Fag???
Not that there's anything wrong with being gay

bear, you are the one with Hodgkinson Syndrome. You are just like him. You want you political enemies in prison. You insinuate you would use violence if Trump is impeached. You cupcakes would not last an hour.

What?

I personally want you to see your ilk impeach Trump it would be the comedy impeachment for the ages when you get your ass handed to you of ....nothing.

Now this is funny as hell.

The Deputy AG who hired Mueller just recused himself because he failed to properly vet him for having close personal ties to Comey. Now Sessions must take over the investigation he rescued himself from due to his subordinates malfeasance.

There is CAUSE to release Mueller that meets statutory guidelines that the Deputy AG failed to follow before hiring the man.. Now he won't correct his mistake and is an Obama hold over appointee.

There is no evidence against trump, only witch hunt gossip.. The next few days are going to be real interesting..

No question Trumputin is his own worse enemy. He has no self control or common sense, nor listens to anyone.
When he was in business he would just sue anyone that would get in his way.
Now... there's something a lot bigger than he is.. and it's called the Constitution.., the document he's wiped his ass with since taking office.
Mueller is the wrong guy. He is a Comey pal and has stocked his team with Clinton acolytes. Nothing impartial about him. He should be shit canned ASAP.

If Trump Fires Mueller.....

Huh?

Did I miss something?

Did Donald Trump fire Mueller, the Special Counsel?

Did he ever say he was going to?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back