If Trump Fires Mueller, Impeachment Would Be On The Table

Like a scorched earth policy ,,laying the foundations for belittling anything Mueller comes up with

Because of Trumps tweeting many lawyers he asked to represent him, turned it down. So it seems strangely fitting that Mueller is able to hire more savvy high priced lawyers to go after Trump, then Trump can hire to defend himself.

Like a scorched earth policy ,,laying the foundations for belittling anything Mueller comes up with

Because of Trumps tweeting many lawyers he asked to represent him, turned it down. So it seems strangely fitting that Mueller is able to hire more savvy high priced lawyers to go after Trump, then Trump can hire to defend himself.
Even his lawyer needs a lawyer You can't make this shit up Nobody would believe it

Trump is Mueller's boss. So of course he can fire him anytime he wants.

You looney libs think everything Trump does that you don't like is an Impeachable offense. .... :cuckoo: .. :lol:
do you really think the orange clown can keep firing anyone that investigates him? Really?

It does amuse us how the left claims they are not racist yet always say the "orange" this and that referring to Trump..

Why is that?

bear513

Honestly?

I never had any idea of the existence of an entire RACE of Cheeto People.

Really - I thought he was applying phony, glow in the dark orange make up and bright yellow hair dye.

If I had but known that garish look was the natural coloring of a RACE of people, I would never have made fun of him.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Your ilk don't even see how racist you are do you?

Even his lawyer needs a lawyer You can't make this shit up Nobody would believe it

Jesus Christ, mother Theresa and Gandhi would need a lawyer to testify in a room full of democrats

Forum List

Back