If This Isn't Racism......What The Heck Is???

I've gotten bored with 'racist'.....I'm waitin' for the 2022 invectives.

Seems "white nationalist' didn't have legs....

This is the result of government schooling......no more creativity.
You need to go to detox.

4. "So what accounts for the poverty-defying trajectory of the Fujianese kids?
The answer is fourfold.

First is a cultural trait that has become a cliché in the model-minority discussion: a zealous focus on education. .... education for the next generation is close to a religion..... One recent college graduate, now a public school math teacher, told me that his mother would wake him at 5 AM to go over math problems—when he was in the first and second grade. ..
.... one kindergartner’s mother said, in faltering English: “My son must go Harvard.”

a. No matter how poor they are, parents find a way to get their fourth- or fifth-graders into test-prep classes. WNYC found one Sunset Park family who put aside $5,000 for classes for their three sons out of a yearly household income of just $26,000.
Brooklyn's Chinese Pioneers by Kay S. Hymowitz, City Journal Spring 2014

b. ....Chinese kids had the longest commutes to high school. Most parents would be uneasy about an hour-and-a-half trip every day from the middle of Brooklyn, say, to Bronx Science. Kasinitz found that Latino parents, in particular, like to keep their high schoolers close to home.
Chinese parents weren’t deterred by distance—or by much else.
I went to school with a lot of Japanese and Chinese kids. Nothing but an A was an acceptable grade, plus the Japanese kids went to Japanese school on Saturday. My high school had to open a second Honors Program Social Studies class strictly for the Asian students. The original one was a free-flowing discussion group. The teacher would ask a question, then point to a student and ask what he/she thought about that, then asked another student that obviously disagreed to counter the first student. We never cracked the textbook for the entire semester, but I never worked harder. The Asian kids had trouble with this format, so their parents complained en masse and the school opened a class so their GPAs weren’t hurt. In my lifetime Asians have always worked to over-achieve. If every racial group would push their kids as hard as Asian parents, this country would be far more successful.

I went to school with a lot of Japanese and Chinese kids. Nothing but an A was an acceptable grade, plus the Japanese kids went to Japanese school on Saturday. My high school had to open a second Honors Program Social Studies class strictly for the Asian students. The original one was a free-flowing discussion group. The teacher would ask a question, then point to a student and ask what he/she thought about that, then asked another student that obviously disagreed to counter the first student. We never cracked the textbook for the entire semester, but I never worked harder. The Asian kids had trouble with this format, so their parents complained en masse and the school opened a class so their GPAs weren’t hurt. In my lifetime Asians have always worked to over-achieve. If every racial group would push their kids as hard as Asian parents, this country would be far more successful.

Speaking for all of my peeps.....we thank you.

Many Chinese and Korean American kids attend additional schools on the weekend as well.

Funny how I got higher grades than the Asians that went to our school. In my lifetime, we've come farther than Asians. But racists love using Asians as a wedge because they perceive Asians as people who won't fight back. But that's changing.

Funny how I got higher grades than the Asians that went to our school. In my lifetime, we've come farther than Asians. But racists love using Asians as a wedge because they perceive Asians as people who won't fight back. But that's changing.
It's funny how you are always better than anyone else. Better grades, more money, more successful etc.

It's funny how you are always better than anyone else. Better grades, more money, more successful etc.
I am not better than anyone. I got good grades. I am nowhere near rich, but I saved my money and I have done some good things.

I would not bring this stuff up if you racist motherfuckers wouldn't make the claims you make. You need to learn that the shit you say about blacks who don't sell out doesn't apply. Every black person who you guys denigrate in this forum are highly successful, educated and intelligent people. Each one of them probably has more money than I do. But you racists come off with that get a job, get educated, stop waiting for a handout bullshit, so you will be made to understand that you aren't talking to ANYONE like that.

Yes, I got better grades than Asians. Not all Asians are 4.0 students and there were other blacks, Hispanics and Native Americans in our school who got better grades than me.

1. We've all seen the absurd and unsupported posts from both our board racists, and the government school grads who never question the Left's propaganda.
Using their information dominance, they ignore the actual meaning of the term 'race,' so they can ignore things like the incessant assaults on Asian, and this assault:

"University Of Maryland Creates New Racial Category: ‘Students Of Color Minus Asian’

...a chart comparing freshman admissions rates at the University of Maryland between two categories, “White or Asian students” and “Students of Color minus Asian.”

The photo has the University of Maryland’s logo attached at the bottom. The chart compared admissions and enrollment rates among freshmen in the fall of 2017 to admissions rates in the fall of 2021. The data showed that general admissions have gone up as have average weighted GPAs, according to the chart posted by journalist Christopher Rufo.

The chart classifies students by race, though the university opted to create a new racial category called “Students of Color minus Asian.” Asian students aged 18-24 have the highest nationwide college enrollment rates, averaging approximately 60 percent, according to a 2020 study by the National Center for Education Statistics.

The university’s Diversity and Inclusion Dashboard similarly creates a separate category for Asian students. The university boasts of its “underrepresented minority” category, which includes students who are “African-American/Black, Hispanic, American Indian, and Native Hawaiian.”

University Of Maryland Creates New Racial Category: ‘Students Of Color Minus Asian’

A photo emerged of a chart comparing freshman admissions rates between two categories, “White or Asian students” and “Students of Color minus Asian.”
dailycaller.com

2. In NYC, Democrats have declared war on the five tested schools for high achievers.....you know who that mean.

"Asian-American parents of gifted students have not traditionally been an activist constituency. But Mayor Bill de Blasio’s attempts to remove merit from the equation for New York City’s specialized high schools and gifted programs brought a forceful response from those whose children would be affected.

But if resistance to these plans largely succeeded in making the mayor back down, progressives haven’t given up the fight to make the specialized schools more “equitable”—or, rather, to equalize outcomes. The fight, in which I have been deeply involved, continues."

3. “… freedom of speech, the scientific method, intellectual diversity, and a meritocratic ethos rooted in individual dignity rather than adherence to the ideology of Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity (DIE) are nonnegotiable elements of a truly enlightened society.”
Professor Gad Saad

What are you complaining about? They are now viewing Asians as equal to Whites. You don’t like that, lol?

What are you complaining about? They are now viewing Asians as equal to Whites. You don’t like that, lol?
No, what they’re doing is saying the minorities that succeed - such as Asians and Jews - via hard work, smart choices, discipline, and a strong emphasis on education should not get any special favoritism since their traits already have enabled them to do so well. Leftists want to reserve favoritism for minorities, that as a whole, make poor decisions and thus don’t do as well.

And that’s racist - giving special privileges and favors based on race and ethnIcity.

No, what they’re doing is saying the minorities that succeed - such as Asians and Jews - via hard work, smart choices, discipline, and a strong emphasis on education should not get any special favoritism since their traits already have enabled them to do so well. Leftists want to reserve favoritism for minorities, that as a whole, make poor decisions and thus don’t do as well.

And that’s racist - giving special privileges and favors based on race and ethnIcity.

White women have benefitted more from AA than anyone else. Shut the fuck up.

Forum List

Back