If the president wins re-election

Maybe Steph will break character and be honest about what motivates her?

:rolleyes: Not everyone is playing a character on the internets...

True. Want a cookie?

Now, please understand. I didn't say that she was playing a character. What I said was that it is her character to pretend that she dislikes the President as a result of his policies. Will she break character and admit her real motivation?

Get it?

This is why progressives are so out of touch, and need government so desperately, they spend way too much time in la la land dreaming of "what-ifs" rather dealing with the realities in front of them.

If O wins, Chief Just Roberts is going to be hated for his Obamacare vote

will gallup and rasmussen go out of business?

:cool:

I doubt it! :lol:

But of all the polls that have been released, there are two polls that will have Team Obama waking up in a cold sweat, knowing that if these polls are even somewhat accurate, they might be on the other end of a dramatic victory on Election Day: The party-affiliation polls from Gallup and Rasmussen.

The Two Polls That Have Chicago Terrified - By Josh Jordan - The Corner - National Review Online

They will not go out of business.

Rassmussen is already moving to a "too close to call" to cover their asses

They will not go out of business.

Rassmussen is already moving to a "too close to call" to cover their asses

Rassmussen has been misleading people from start to finish. And now the sneaking back to "tied" to cover ass.

Why anyone pays any attention to that hack...

What's funny is they had Romney up by as much as +7. Gallup had Romney up +5 on Friday..and +1 on Monday. Rasmussen had Romney up +3 on Friday..and +1 on Monday.

I mean..what the heck??????

:eusa_eh:

I voted in '08....not in '10 though.

I don't know about today - I'm in NY and there's a 0% chance Romney wins NY so it depends on how my schedule goes.

Vote.

I will if I can, logistically.

If your a NY resident, the governor just signed an order allowing you to vote at ANY polling place.

Voting begins across Long Island Tuesday morning
Polling places opened at 6 a.m. Tuesday across Long Island, a day after Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo signed an order saying voters displaced by superstorm Sandy can cast ballots at any polling station in New York State.

I will if I can, logistically.

If your a NY resident, the governor just signed an order allowing you to vote at ANY polling place.

Voting begins across Long Island Tuesday morning
Polling places opened at 6 a.m. Tuesday across Long Island, a day after Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo signed an order saying voters displaced by superstorm Sandy can cast ballots at any polling station in New York State.

I'm not a voter displaced by Sandy. Thanks, though.

Maybe Steph will break character and be honest about what motivates her?

:rolleyes: Not everyone is playing a character on the internets...

True. Want a cookie?

Now, please understand. I didn't say that she was playing a character. What I said was that it is her character to pretend that she dislikes the President as a result of his policies. Will she break character and admit her real motivation?

Get it?

You're playing a character, I get it! :razz:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they show Obama in the lead until the debates? Were they as unreliable then?

honestly, i don't remember.

but rasmussen has never been reliable. gallup had an old and honorable name until it became the outlier...

so they're either the best... or the worst.

Forum List

Back