If the GOP is racist how do you explain this?

He said something about government funding businesses (7-11) to offer monetary incentives???

"The President has never worked a day in his life - you have worked more than him."
LOL!!!

This man needs to be silenced immediately!
What business did Brandon run? He's been in politics for so long, he forgot
what real people do to earn a living. People like you should be silenced immediately.

I wish somebody who was black could give me a good reason why they vote for Democrats over Republicans.

Who is this man? Outstanding! Guess PoC aren’t a monolith? Then again per Biden he “ain’t” black.

The left needs to keep Donalds on the real downlow. Last thing they want are blacks hearing a black man be honest & rational, and to make things worse he's Republican.

Last edited:
Racism has become the last bastion of the scoundrel. Its a whole new industry, milking feelings and the past and past feelings. Of course, its all subjective bullshit. It's why I left the democrats, they became cheesy Mafiosos. They encourage racism against one group if it makes them money and gets them votes. That is why I left the Democrats, Pollyanna.
Racism happens now. You are an example.

Everything a libturd hates in a black.......................How many libturds were screaming the Nigroid word after this election........................lololol

You libturds are something else. You just don't realize how fucking stupid you really are...lolol
You're a conservative. Mary is a conservative. And we blacks are suppoosed to leave the democratic party to be part of a party full of people like you?

Did you routinely get beat over the beat with an aluminum bat as a child, or are just just insane and haven't been diagnosed?

Everything a libturd hates in a black.......................How many libturds were screaming the Nigroid word after this election........................lololol

You libturds are something else. You just don't realize how fucking stupid you really are...lolol
Im a republican.

MaryL
I agree and ever time they have no answer for the question asked they pull the racist card.

Hell I doubt any of these idiots would know a real racist if one spit in their faces.

MaryL
I agree and ever time they have no answer for the question asked they pull the racist card.

Hell I doubt any of these idiots would know a real racist if one spit in their faces.
You mean like how they support China, even with their genocide and modern day slavery?

Oh save it.

You left the Democratic Party because they didn't welcome your racism any longer
hahaha you just elected a man president that called an african american the n word

you are the party of racist

Fucking liar
hahaha sorry it happened on national television.

he’s also opposed enforcing Brown v Board of Education, out of fears his white kids would grow up in a racial jungle

your demaklan hasn’t put a racist like this in the white house since woodrow wilson

Forum List

Back