If The DOW Crashed&Miami Devastated By A Hurricane,Woud Obama Go To Martha's Vinyard?

Bush took 3 times as much vacation by this point in his presidency as Obama has.

Reagan took 2 times as much vacation by this point.

Clinton took 1/2 as much vacation by this point as Obama.

So, I guess you think Reagan and Bush were just irresponsible bastards, and Clinton was "da man" then, eh?

It is not the vacation I object to. It is the I don't have a plan for over 9% of out people who are out of work. ; Bush is you can remember didn't have that issue. he took care of business before going on vacation. You may not have liked his plan but he did have one. Show me Obama's plan and I might reconsider but I doubt it. NO PLAN, recycle Obama in 2012 and go green.

What do you think?Let's create a dilemma that could happen the same week Obumma takes his Million Dollar vacation on Martha's Vinyard. It's August 28,the DOW crashed to about 8000 two days ago,and on August 27 another ANDREW topples Dade and Broward County. Would Obama give Florida the finger and tell them, I'm on vacation now,I will deal with it later, or would Obama cut his vacation short to deal with the massive destruction felt by 7 million Floridians?

Hmm, In my opinion, Obama would stay for the full 10 days,go back to DC and ask Bin Biden for advice on what to do with his Third DOW Crash and another bad Florida hurricane.:evil:

Well to be honest at least he would be out of the way.

and to think some of his braindead supporters are/were on the news telling reporters that,,"he needs a vacation from all the hard work he's been doing to save the country"....yah, and? can they give us any examples?

Bush took 3 times as much vacation by this point in his presidency as Obama has.

So, I guess you think Reagan and Bush were just irresponsible bastards, and Clinton was "da man" then, eh?

How was the economy when Bush and Clinton took those vacations? A good effective leader would set the example. In tough economical times they wouldn't live like they had all the money in the world.
So fuck this shit Bush did this and clinton this this 5 million times the economy wasn't in the shiter like it is now.

the left are hoping something will change because there is no way Obama can run on his record. He is just like I thought he would be, it is always someone elese fault that he has failed. Just for once act like a real man and accept what you have done and not done.

I still feel he didn't win the election we lost it by running a loser. Lets don't make the same mistake twice or we won't recover.

right,obama bought the economy for 4 trillion dollars,he can't go to the wal-mart return counter,therefore,he goes to plan B,, it's all bush's fault.

If a teabagging wingnut crashes in the woods and nobody hears him, does he still get heavy coverage on Fox?

lol yeah, like "What if Obama ended one of the 5 wars we are in?" Ok, your turn again to say something that will never happen.

We are in 6 wars. It is hard to keep track because the press keeps them quiet. Some MSNBC talking head last week was spouting off how we forgot we were at war until 30 soldiers (most from Seal Team 6) died in a helicopter shoot-down.

Have you ever witnessed 6 wars being simultaneously being blacked out by the media?

What do you think?Let's create a dilemma that could happen the same week Obumma takes his Million Dollar vacation on Martha's Vinyard. It's August 28,the DOW crashed to about 8000 two days ago,and on August 27 another ANDREW topples Dade and Broward County. Would Obama give Florida the finger and tell them, I'm on vacation now,I will deal with it later, or would Obama cut his vacation short to deal with the massive destruction felt by 7 million Floridians?

Hmm, In my opinion, Obama would stay for the full 10 days,go back to DC and ask Bin Biden for advice on what to do with his Third DOW Crash and another bad Florida hurricane.:evil:

Another Andrew couldn't topple Dade and Broward County.

Thanks for playing.
Obviously, you've never experienced a hurricane. Another Cat 5 storm running up the coast from Miami to West Palm Beach would take out just about everything built before Andrew.

if Obama takes a crap in camp david, does it make a sound? and how many flies land on his face after he poops?

Are you saying they both did a better job running the country even on vacation compared to Obama who takes less time off? Interesting point.

Both Reagan and Bush went to their homes that had all the communication and security features of the White House. Each time obama goes somewhere, all that infrastructure needs to be acquired, shipped and assembled. Can't he vacation at the place in Chicago Tony Rezko bought for him? Or maybe Camp David?

Does a bear cr@p in the woods?
This is the "Let them eat cake" presidency, dontcha no. His job is to destroy America, and he's doing pretty good at that. The "Fundamental transformation of America" just keeps rolling on.

The left much all be rich and are not worried about the economy falling apart. I can already see bricks in the street. What are you guys on, even a certifed idiot can see we are in trouble and your "boy" caused it all.

yup,so liberals hate the rich,yet they treat them like ATM's, they are too lazy to work,just make a living out of being senators and congressmen,bitchin how the rich don't pay taxes...yet,they dont seem to mind stealing their money to purchase mansions,boats and Those Evil Corporate Jets!!!

I have a feeling you Conservatives are in for a loooooong eternity when you die. Good luck with the hate thing... I hope it works out for you.

This is why I dislike voting for Republicans. Even if the candidate is ok (well, by ok I mean less sickening than the Democrat)... I take a look at the fucking idiots that are supporting him and think 'nahhh, I don't wanna be voting with these fools'.

Then I look at the Democrat candidate and I think 'nahhhh, I don't wanna be associated with those fools either'.

That's why I don't for for the GOP or the Dems.

Forum List

Back