If MSM Keeps Pushing That Election Is Over,Will Most Blacks Just Assume It And Stay Home That Night?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:cow: :blues: :afro: NBC,CNN,ABC and the rest are already claiming that the race is over, Hillary has won, etc. etc. Now keep in mind, Hillary already has "The Dumb/Stupid" Vote locked up. Which means many of her naive supporters will just say to themselves come November 8th, yah know, they say Hillary has already won and I just don't feel like standing in line for two hours tonight{and this could be any of her braindead voters}. But we all know that 94% of all blacks wont be racing to the polls on November 8th, and especially if they also just assume that Hillary has won, and decide to go eat at one of their local fast food restaurant instead. Now imagine if 20 Million of them all feel the same way and don't show up? :2up:

Nah, for one not sure why you are focusing on black voters being lazy. Well, who am I fooling, we know why and its about you , not them.

There is incentive to watch Trump lose and lose big. I've never seen so much dislike for a candidate. That fucker is going down hard.

and they are trying to get the 75 Million Trump Supporters to stay home by reporting that Hillary has an 11 point lead.

Please vote, give him money, put as much skin in the game as possible. I beg you.

:cow: :blues: :afro: NBC,CNN,ABC and the rest are already claiming that the race is over, Hillary has won, etc. etc. Now keep in mind, Hillary already has "The Dumb/Stupid" Vote locked up. Which means many of her naive supporters will just say to themselves come November 8th, yah know, they say Hillary has already won and I just don't feel like standing in line for two hours tonight{and this could be any of her braindead voters}. But we all know that 94% of all blacks wont be racing to the polls on November 8th, and especially if they also just assume that Hillary has won, and decide to go eat at one of their local fast food restaurant instead. Now imagine if 20 Million of them all feel the same way and don't show up? :2up:
Why do you single out black voters?

I'm pretty sure getting the black vote out won't be a problem this year. The same goes for women, Hispanics, the handicapped, or any of the other groups that Trump has gone to such trouble to insult.

Shhhhhhh!

Don't give it away!

hillary-crowd-kc.jpg

Why do you single out black voters?
the 20% who want trump will vote,,its the other 80% of them where we know they will all not vote

predict a very short lifespan for you on USMB. Be here on the 8th, it'll be fun.
You guys have been predicting a lot.

Too bad hillary can't motivate more tan 50 to turn out.

I assume you're talking about hate rage rallies. If big crowds decided elections then John Kerry would be president.

A Trump supporter goes to a rally to reassure himself. Everyone else gets to watch the chaos on tv.

and remember when CBS predicted that Obama would win with an 11point spread in 2008? and these same people are predicting the same for Shrillery?

We don't know who could win the election. Democrats have lied so much for so long, that there is just no way to know who is really ahead. Telling people, especially the illiterate hillary voter that the election is over would be an unspeakable interference if a republican did it. Since it's the democrats, hey keep it up. The election is over, Hilly won.

and remember when CBS predicted that Obama would win with an 11point spread in 2008? and these same people are predicting the same for Shrillery?

I'm not even going to bother to fact check your claim. Nobody was predicting an 11 point win for Obama in 2012, not if they were looking at all the polls. It's 2016, you're obviously not doing that. Instead, you're going to throw your lot in with those who claim the polls are rigged or over sampling Democrats and therefore unskew them. Hell, at least CBS predicted the winner in 2008.

We don't know who could win the election. Democrats have lied so much for so long, that there is just no way to know who is really ahead. Telling people, especially the illiterate hillary voter that the election is over would be an unspeakable interference if a republican did it. Since it's the democrats, hey keep it up. The election is over, Hilly won.

Remember when Trump said election day was the 28th of November? Is that what you're talking about?

Remember when Trump said election day was the 28th of November? Is that what you're talking about?
No I don't remember. Refresh my memory. Do you have a link?

Forum List

Back