If Kushner Was Looking For Back Channels To Russia In December, That Means They Never Had Any Before

Think about it! On the other hand, I seem to remember before Reagan took the oath that his team opened a back channel to Iran to collude with them and cut a deal to release the hostage's once he took the oath of office. As lawyer Alan Dershowitz stated, there has been no crime of what Kushner did. It also proves there was no collusion before. Otherwise, what was the point in Kushner seeking a private back channel if they already allegedly had one?

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/dnc-calls-trump-son-law-jared-kushner-fired-job/

Oh stevie, your deluding yourself.

It means that Kushner was more than willing to give full and complete control of all communication between the Fascist Draft Dodger's Transition Team and Russia. That would include classified data from the U.S. Government.

Why was such a back channel needed and why would Mike Flynn, a former Director of Defense Intelligence Agency not speak out against it, he was in the damn meetings when it was discussed. He would have known such a system was a violation of National Security.

Why would Kushner talk to the Russian Ambassador about such back channel being in the Russian Embassy or Russian Consulate?

Such a communications setup is a National Security Risk. Giving Russia full and complete access to any and all communication between GroppenFuhrer and the U.S. Government is bordering on Treason.

But I know what stevie boy willy, IOKIYAR.
A smart Democrat lawyer disagrees.

Dershowitz: Kushner Meeting Russians, Even Politically Coordinating With Russians "Just Not A Crime"

www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/05/26/dershowitz_kushner_meeting_russians_even_politically_coordinating_with_russians_just_not_a_crime.html

lol the nutjobs just can't resist posting rubbish.

maybe if the Trump Drones quit licking his ass ..

We can't get within 50 feet. You guys have your noses so far up his crack trying to sniff out every fart and declare it a national conspiracy!

how to solve that:

act like the POTUS , AND NOT A WHINING LITTLE TWITTER BITCH SNOWFLAKE !

name it he whines, the longer and louder he whines the more his Drones eat the peanuts out of his shitpile

There is a HUGE difference between Political Wrongdoing and criminality. But we are often not even on the turf of mere political wrongdoing (mischief) and the Left is screaming TREASON! IMPEACH!

lol the nutjobs just can't resist posting rubbish.

maybe if the Trump Drones quit licking his ass ..

We can't get within 50 feet. You guys have your noses so far up his crack trying to sniff out every fart and declare it a national conspiracy!

how to solve that:

name it he whines, the longer and louder he whines the more his Drones eat the peanuts out of his shitpile

And then the dummy accidentally CONFESSES to a new crime. He's confessed to criminal obstructing justice twice and, standing next to Netayahu, he confessed to blabbing their secrets.

He cannot be trusted with anything.

The Left are the masters of expert whinning, after all, they had the ultimate whiner: In his first term, how many years did Obama go on about being the guy with the broom just trying to clean up after Bush?

WHINER

And Hillary has never stopped whining, she is into her sixth or seventh excuse for what lost her the race because she can never publicly admit SHE LOSE BECAUSE SHE SUCKED.

Last edited:
Again for the slow and stupid it is neither illegal not wrong for an incoming administration to create channels for dialog with foreign Nations.
I love the new found love for Russia among US conservatives. The world would have been saved a load of grief if they'd come to their senses earlier.

There is a HUGE difference between Political Wrongdoing and criminality. But we are often not even on the turf of mere political wrongdoing (mischief) and the Left is screaming TREASON! IMPEACH!

Who said anything about criminal?
I damn sure didn't.
little voices getting to you again?

my post #105 from another thread ...

Proof: The Russian Investigations are Phony and Partisan..

I dont think at this point theres anything criminal that went on.

maybe.

but all security clearances should be taken away from interested parties immediately, and allow the situation to unwind. Anyone who lied when they were being vetted, or simply forgot they rubbed elbows with Russians needs to go. Ignoring the foundation that supports our National Security shouldn't be tolerated.

Last edited:

I damn sure didn't.

Who cares what you said! I was talking about the 50 democrats and 3 newspapers and 4 news stations all railing 24/7 about Trump and now Kushner's crimes.

NOT ONE PROVEN YET.

Meetings with the Russian Ambassador where discussions about a Russian Controlled back channel system, under the Control of Russia, in the Russian Embassy or a Russian Consulate and Kushner fails to report them?

Stick a fork in Kush, he is done.

I damn sure didn't.

Who cares what you said! I was talking about the 50 democrats and 3 newspapers and 4 news stations all railing 24/7 about Trump and now Kushner's crimes.

NOT ONE PROVEN YET.

so youre debating with 50 dems, 3 newspapers,4 news stations, and not me...

go get yourself checked in to an asylum asap.

Hillary said Trump was in Putin's pocket during the debates! We didn't listen, "no puppet here; you're the puppet!" :blahblah:

Trump said Hillary was a criminal who belonged in jail during the debates, too. We didn't listen.

Actually, trump also said he was up to his fat butt in Russians. Two of his spawn have said the same and one of his spawn appears in a very interesting photo.

Its true trump lies but are all of these lies? Did his sons lie? What about the photo?

Think about it!

It also proves there was no collusion before. Otherwise, what was the point in Kushner seeking a private back channel if they already allegedly had one?

The previous e-mail server that Trump had directly connected to a Russian bank had been SHUT DOWN. So Kushner was seeking to make a more secure back channel using the Russian embassy equipment.

So what did they want to tell the Russians, that they couldn't wait until inauguration, and directly call up Putin and tell him?

Meetings with the Russian Ambassador where discussions about a Russian Controlled back channel system, under the Control of Russia, in the Russian Embassy or a Russian Consulate and Kushner fails to report them?

Stick a fork in Kush, he is done.

anyone in the entire Trump Cartel can lie their ass off and the Drones will suck them off for lying... thats why they demanded 100% honesty from Clinton and Obama.. they're candyass hypocrites.

NOT ONE PROVEN YET.

They already showed Kushner lied on his security clearance.

I damn sure didn't.

:desk::desk::desk::desk::desk:

ME!

I said "criminal obstruction of justice" because that's what I've seen/heard. That would be on trump's part but my bet is there will be a lot more than that when the dust finally settles.

Lots of money laundering ... ?
Corruption on the part of his entire cabinet?

trump has always been dirty and its very likely he's still in cahoots with either or both the American and Russian mob. He's got a lot of 'splainin' to do. I just hope all the hearings are public.

Remember when Ronnie RayGun sat there and told the same lies, over and over"

"I don't know"
"I can't recall"
"I don't remember"

:woohoo:

They already showed Kushner lied on his security clearance.
No, you're lying. It is alleged Kushner omitted mentioning two meetings with Russians after the election.

He also omitted his contacts with the russians before the election. And of course his meeting in Trump tower with the russian ambassador where he proposed setting up russian equipment to create a back channel secret communication channel to Putin. In order to get around the presidential records act, FOIA and other laws.

Forum List

Back