If Jury will not bring mccade guilty.. Then Trump must declare a broken govt !!

Triggered

Again I never mentioned any pedo ring

Q is to trigger you

Hehehe

Great, so we agree, pizzagate didn't happen. Let's move on.

Weiner, not convicted of pedophilia, can you admit you are wrong about that as well?
I never mentioned pizza

I know, but the dipshit you dedicated your avatar to did and you both seem to be really into talking about pedos.
Again I never mentioned pizza or the pedo ring that you know about.

I get it, you don't believe in made up pedo rings that too place in a basementless pizza restaurant. Let it go, man.

Q sure is a great letter huh

Glad Q made u happy

Q apparently ties you up in knots. Was there a pedo ring in that restaruant? You're afraid to say one way or another. You know it's bullshit but you can't openly disagree with Q. So you play this stupid game, pathetic.
Now you are babbling about some restaurant and demanding that I know about it.

Again you are the expert on pedophile restaurants. Seriously you should turn yourself in to the police, there is help for you.

Q

Great, so we agree, pizzagate didn't happen. Let's move on.

Weiner, not convicted of pedophilia, can you admit you are wrong about that as well?
I never mentioned pizza

I know, but the dipshit you dedicated your avatar to did and you both seem to be really into talking about pedos.

I get it, you don't believe in made up pedo rings that too place in a basementless pizza restaurant. Let it go, man.

Glad Q made u happy

Q apparently ties you up in knots. Was there a pedo ring in that restaruant? You're afraid to say one way or another. You know it's bullshit but you can't openly disagree with Q. So you play this stupid game, pathetic.

Again you are the expert on pedophile restaurants. Seriously you should turn yourself in to the police, there is help for you.

Q

You're a Q-fanatic and you don't know anything about pizzagate? Right, whatever you say liar. :21:

Way to dodge, hack.

I never mentioned pizza

Glad Q made u happy

Q

You're a Q-fanatic and you don't know anything about pizzagate? Right, whatever you say liar. :21:

Way to dodge, hack.
Using the letter Q makes a person a Q fanatic.

Ah if you say so, on the bright side how does it feel to be a triggered looney tune

MAGA

Glad Q made u happy

Q

Way to dodge, hack.

Ah if you say so, on the bright side how does it feel to be a triggered looney tune

MAGA

Great, so you agree Qanon isn't worth spit and his conspiracy theories are mean't for the mentally ill. Let's move on.

Why did you lie about what Weiner was convicted of? Can you provide a link that shows he was found guilty of pedophilia?

Glad Q made u happy

Q

Way to dodge, hack.

MAGA

Great, so you agree Qanon isn't worth spit and his conspiracy theories are mean't for the mentally ill. Let's move on.

Why did you lie about what Weiner was convicted of? Can you provide a link that shows he was found guilty of pedophilia?

Are you always so happy or does the letter Q inspire you?

Again evidentally while you were dunking the chicken Anthony weiner the then husband of Hillary Clinton's dyke lover Huma abedin went to prison for photographing mens penises with infants present

Q

Way to dodge, hack.

MAGA

Again evidentally while you were dunking the chicken Anthony weiner the then husband of Hillary Clinton's dyke lover Huma abedin went to prison for photographing mens penises with infants present

No, his son has absolutely nothing to do with why he was convicted. He was convicted for sending the image of HIMSELF to a 15 year old. You can't help but lie, can you?

And then right back to the idiotic conspiracies about Clinton's sex life, why are you so interested in that?

Pedos and "dykes" is that that your thing? Is 8 Chan back up yet?

Q

Way to dodge, hack.

MAGA

No, his son has absolutely nothing to do with why he was convicted. He was convicted for sending the image of HIMSELF to a 15 year old. You can't help but lie, can you?

And then right back to the idiotic conspiracies about Clinton's sex life, why are you so interested in that?

So you approve of penis pictures with minors

Now we know

Way to dodge, hack.

MAGA

Now we know

Nope. But you consistently accusing others of shit like this is exactly what I would expect from someone who believes in outrageous conspiracy theories.

Why can't you just have normal human responses?

MAGA

Now we know

Nope. But you consistently accusing others of shit like this is exactly what I would expect from someone who believes in outrageous conspiracy theories.

Can you tell us what I believe

Lol

I mean other than MAGA

Now we know

Lol

I mean other than MAGA

You belive in lying. When asked for you to prove your lie you just continue to lie. I have no idea what you really believe in other than not being honest.

Now we know

Lol

I mean other than MAGA

You belive in lying. When asked for you to prove your lie you just continue to lie. I have no idea what you really believe in other than not being honest.
No you said I believe in conspiracy theories

Which ones exactly

Q wants to know

Last edited:

Now we know

Lol

I mean other than MAGA

Which ones exactly

Q wants to know

Hillary and Huma are lesbians.

I guess we established that you don't believe in pizzagate, though you don't seem to have the courage to say so one way or another.

Oh, and Weiner going to jail for pedophilia, still haven't proved that though you've said so time and time again.

Why won't you answer my questions?

Are you a US citizen or resident?
Do you think the US Constitution should be the law of the land?
I'll second this request.

But I won't hold my breath.

You are so blind that you cannot see how Ancient Greece triggered the universal law that destroyed a great empire

Google the big news out

How the invention of writing has re invented many times. At least 4 times

That proves when the unwise gets free then the universal law of correction comes with destruction

Being unwise means you do not have the same ability as the wise and cannot be counted as equal

That is where we are today facing utter destruction in the same way all life cycles goes thru

We lose most of our inventions and go back to the misery of cavemen life style

Probably half the wiorlds population will end

This is history that is made from universal law

One chance left to save is the men rise to stop the women’s vote again

And the best way a sat math logic test at the highest level which shows only a few women can pass

Chaos is coming fast and with no time to think clearly

This thinking has to be done

NOW.

Soon it will be too late
The fact that you're so eager to have Trump ignore/suspend the Constitution indicates that you're an authoritarian at least, a totalitarian at worst.

So either you're not really an American (at which your strange usage of the language hints), or you're an anti-American in your own country.

The Constitution is not yours to follow or defend only when it's convenient for you to do so. A real American knows that.

Wrong I support the wise fkunders who set up a system to rise up against harmful govt

They went and broke the harmful law to save a nation that progresses

And they meant that the govt must not have more power than the wise Americans with no more weapons

Their intent is crystal clear

This change we see have been done by criminals against the founders

And look again how non fake polls are showing men rising and increasing their support for trump

Many of you are simply very foolish losers and should be hiding like rats already

One of the great things the founding fathers did was to recognize that the world changes. They understood that the US Constitution needed a method for change. But also that this method should not be easy nor quick. So we have the method they gave us in the form of constitutional amendments.

This is the only way the vote can be taken away from women. Period. Any other way is illegal.

Andrew McCabe’s Lawyer Wants To Find Out What The Grand Jury Is Up To

Big charges and guilty verdicts must now come to the high treason deep state if not the nation is destroyed in soma you ways

So Barr. You must charge high treason and you must take it to a jury that will convict

If not

Trump must step in and declare a broken govt with too many criminals running the govt and then stop the elections until a high logic test is set up for voters and for juries

The unwise voting and on Juries wil
Destroy the nation

Trump has the men and military agreeing with him that the deep state is the enemy of America

If mcade walks the wise will rise up and stop this crooked system

"Treason" is defined under the US Criminal Code as providing "aid and comfort to the enemy during a time of declared war". Which foreign enemy did McCabe spy for?

Any attempt at declaring the USA a "broken government", will not result in Trump becoming President for life. It will result in Trump being impeached and removed from office. The USA is not Russia.

This is a declared Cold War

And China has bought off a slew of crooked democrats and some rinoes who should all be charged with high treason for aiding our enemies

"This is a declared Cold War"? Really? Who declared it? Seems to me that declaration was secret, if it was made at all.

Now we know

Lol

I mean other than MAGA

Which ones exactly

Q wants to know

I guess we established that you don't believe in pizzagate, though you don't seem to have the courage to say so one way or another.

Oh, and Weiner going to jail for pedophilia, still haven't proved that though you've said so time and time again.
The only thing established here is how triggered you are.

And that Anthony weiner didnt send text of his penis to Leroy his bunk mate in the pokey

Q you are fun triggering u kno

Last edited:

Lol

I mean other than MAGA

Which ones exactly

Q wants to know

And that Anthony weiner didnt send text of his penis to Leroy his bunk mate in the pokey

Q you are fun triggered u kno

Did you notice how you asked me a question, I answered it and then you ignored it?

You asked what conspiracies you believed in, I showed you. Now what?

Lol

I mean other than MAGA

Which ones exactly

Q wants to know

Did you notice how you asked me a question, I answered it and then you ignored it?

Why would I answer the questions of someone like you on the internet who is actually babbling about pedophile rings and who also agrees with taking penis pictures with infants on the bed...

Seriously you ought to answer to a shrink or stop playing one on the internet

Last edited:

Which ones exactly

Q wants to know

Why would I answer the questions of someone like you on the internet who is actually babbling about pedophile rings

That would be Qanon.

and who also agrees with taking penis pictures with infants on the bed...

I don't. That is a lie and you're actively breaking forum rules with that.

Which ones exactly

Q wants to know

Why would I answer the questions of someone like you on the internet who is actually babbling about pedophile rings

That would be Qanon.

You keep saying that Anthony Weiner is not a pedo, even when you know that he photographed his own penis with his son on the bed with him.

Then you keep babbling something about pizzas and demanding that I agree.

But Q says hi

That would be Qanon.

You keep saying that Anthony Weiner is not a pedo, even when you know that he photographed his own penis with his son on the bed with him.

Then you keep babbling something about pizzas and demanding that I agree.

But Q says hi

Oh boy.

Forum List

Back