If Fauci Controls The covid19 narrative , He Controls Democracy

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
The Evidence shows that

1- there are no tests to detect covid19

2- Fauci is lying like a rug about new "cases"

3- Whistle blowers testimony shows that in order to induce health care providers to lie about covid19 deaths, the CDC pays them $39,000.00 per covid 19 case.

(a) Annie Bukacek, MD
(b) Erin Marie Olszewski, RN

Come on Americans wake up, don't let Fauci & Co, the anti Trump Lamestream Media (SEE BS) and the Democrats control the covid19 narrative.

They want to tank the economy and force the states to use mail-in ballots - thereby providing the Biden-Harris ticket the ONLY chance of winning.

As late as mid February , scumbag Fauci was downplaying the threat of covid19 thereby misleading the President

Virus Experts' Early Statements Belie 'Prescient' Portrayal

Fauci was still downplaying the risks, saying on Feb. 18 that the “hypothetical danger of coronavirus” to America was “just minuscule” compared to the “real and present danger” of the seasonal flu. Days later he finally changed his views and, in the process, was on his way to becoming a media star.

1597240923318.png

Are those numbers reliable?

(1) CBS News, reported on October 21st, 2009 that during the so-called Swine Flu Epidemic , the CDC secretly stopped counting cases in the US . Yet the agency was claiming that tens of thousands of Americans had the epidemic disease stirring up fear about the “pandemic” without having any real measure of its impact. It meant that many in the public took and gave their children an experimental vaccine that may not have been necessary.

(2) Rethinking COVID-19 Mortality Statistics

(1) CBS News, reported on October 21st, 2009 that during the so-called Swine Flu Epidemic , the CDC secretly stopped counting cases in the US . Yet the agency was claiming that tens of thousands of Americans had the epidemic disease stirring up fear about the “pandemic” without having any real measure of its impact. It meant that many in the public took and gave their children an experimental vaccine that may not have been necessary.

Well, we know that the Obama adminstration stopped testing under the justification that, "We know we have an epidemic". Strange how there was no outcry about that.

Regardless, the numbers, however wrong they are, are failing to prove that this virus is as deadly as the hair-on-fire Fauci claims.

We know, or estimate, that the actual number of cases is 3 to 5 times more than the official numbers.

Well, we know that the Obama adminstration stopped testing under the justification that, "We know we have an epidemic". Strange how there was no outcry about that.

Regardless, the numbers, however wrong they are, are failing to prove that this virus is as deadly as the hair-on-fire Fauci claims.

We know, or estimate, that the actual number of cases is 3 to 5 times more than the official numbers.

100 times more than the official numbers is more like it

It is obvious they are trying this shit in Florida. First lie about the numbers, then take total control.

Florida should find out the liars and rope for treason it is.

Russia may have discovered COVID 19 vaccine

Doubt it.

Scientists have been trying to create safe mRNA vaccine for years.

Now two different entities claim they developed one. I am skeptical that either one is safe or effective.

Regardless, I will NOT get vaccinated.

Doubt it.

Now two different entities claim they developed one. I am skeptical that either one is safe or effective.

I wont be vaccinated either and Big Brother can lock me away in a Concentration Camp if he chooses to :smoke:

Doubt it.

I wont be vaccinated either and Big Brother can lock me away in a Concentration Camp if he chooses to :smoke:

1597365213349.png

The Democrats are wargaming how to steal the 2020 election, and after Grandpa Badfinger selected Lady Mac (Willie) Brown, their last best hope seems to be the military marching in and removing Donald Trump from the White House after he wins and they refuse to accept the election results. But will the military actually do the bidding of the coterie of Marxist Muppet masters with their fingers, ironically, up inside Joe Biden like he is a crusty, senile Kermit?

They are using their covid19 coup d' etat.

The Democrats are wargaming how to steal the 2020 election, and after Grandpa Badfinger selected Lady Mac (Willie) Brown, their last best hope seems to be the military marching in and removing Donald Trump from the White House after he wins and they refuse to accept the election results. But will the military actually do the bidding of the coterie of Marxist Muppet masters with their fingers, ironically, up inside Joe Biden like he is a crusty, senile Kermit?

They are using their covid19 coup d' etat.

I think around 50 percent of the Military will side with the Communist Democrats and around 50 percent will side with President Trump and the Right Wing-Conservatives.o_O Perfect situation for a Civil War :smoke:

Forum List

Back