If Donald Trump Truly Bought A Gun

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
If Donald Trump Truly Bought A Gun, how could the seller not know, and did Trump submit the paperwork, or, or, or, or...

Federal law prohibits anyone who’s under indictment for a crime punishable by more than one year in prison from shipping, transporting or receiving a firearm or ammunition—Trump has been indicted on dozens of criminal counts this year

True or not does this warrant an investigation of the gun dealers, sellers in SC?

Trump spokesman Steven Cheung initially said in a now-deleted tweet that Trump purchased a Glock firearm in South Carolina on Monday, sharing a video of the former president looking at a gun at Palmetto State Armory and repeatedly saying, “I want to buy one.

It doesn't sound like the biggest crime in the book, but we all know what everyone else is thinking here.

If Donald Trump Truly Bought A Gun, how could the seller not know, and did Trump submit the paperwork, or, or, or, or...

Federal law prohibits anyone who’s under indictment for a crime punishable by more than one year in prison from shipping, transporting or receiving a firearm or ammunition—Trump has been indicted on dozens of criminal counts this year.

True or not does this warrant an investigation of the gun dealers, sellers in SC?

Trump spokesman Steven Cheung initially said in a now-deleted tweet that Trump purchased a Glock firearm in South Carolina on Monday, sharing a video of the former president looking at a gun at Palmetto State Armory and repeatedly saying, “I want to buy one.

It doesn't sound like the biggest crime in the book, but we all know what everyone else is thinking here.

NO!

He has at least one of every Glock Model released to US Market since 1986 and also a decent collection of 1911s and Various makes of Revolvers . ( He has been a Firearms owner for over 60years and has Carry Permits for 38 States including ( New Jersey ) ( Florida ) ( New York )

Federal law prohibits anyone who’s under indictment for a crime punishable by more than one year in prison from shipping, transporting or receiving a firearm or ammunition—Trump has been indicted on dozens of criminal counts this year.

My defense for Mr. Trump:

Trump is usually so full of blowhard shit, he was probably making shit up again -- to the gun dealer(s).

By Maggie Haberman and Alan Feuer
Sept. 25, 2023
A spokesman for former President Donald J. Trump posted a video on Monday showing him at a gun shop in South Carolina, declaring that he had just bought a Glock pistol.

The post on X, formerly known as Twitter, included video of Mr. Trump, the front-runner for the Republican Party’s nomination for president who is facing four criminal indictments. He looked over the dullish gold firearm, a special Trump edition Glock that depicts his likeness and says “Trump 45th,” as he visited the Palmetto State Armory outlet in Summerville, S.C. “I want to buy one,” he said twice in the video.

“President Trump buys a @GLOCKInc in South Carolina!” his spokesman, Steven Cheung, wrote in his post. The video showed Mr. Trump among a small crowd of people and posing with a man holding the gun. A voice can be heard saying, “That’s a big seller.”

There is some propaganda value on the left wing if they can show Trump buying a handgun. They either invented it or in their ignorance they actually thought you could pluck down the money and walk out with the gun. No apologies though.

Forum List

Back