If DeSantis doesn't get his 2024 decision timing right, he risks peaking too soon like Scott Walker or wasting his big moment like Chris Christie

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump says he is the chosen one. DeSantis believes God made him on the 8th day and Kanye says he is a God. Instead of worrying about Biden's age, the media should be asking about the mental health of these GOP candidates.

Kanye needs to wait until Kyle Rittenhouse is old enough to be his VP.

• Banned
Kanye needs to wait until Kyle Rittenhouse is old enough to be his VP.
You and me are youngins too, somewhat, i'm 34. sending you some quality Metillica news + their new single. check your DM's in 5 minutes!

Yes, timing is important, with that said he just won a massive victory in FL, and has to continue to focus on protecting his citizens from the Demafasict in Washington. I expect it won't be til closer to the end of 2023

Trump says he is the chosen one. DeSantis believes God made him on the 8th day and Kanye says he is a God. Instead of worrying about Biden's age, the media should be asking about the mental health of these GOP candidates.

At least we know he's too polished to pull a Marco Rubio

1669654199001.png

Why do you think DeSantis even wants to run for President in 2024? Why would he have run for reelection as Governor of Florida- a demanding job in its own right- if he was just going to abandon the position to go on the road for an extended campaign?

Forum List

Back