If Black people listened to Shelby Steele instead of Al Sharpton, they would be much better off.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
This man is so intelligent and analyzes issues so clearly it is sad he is ignored by Black people. Instead they listen to Sharpton, Jackson, Farrakhan, Obama etc. who all foment hatred and division.

This man is so intelligent and analyzes issues so clearly it is sad he is ignored by Black people. Instead they listen to Sharpton, Jackson, Farrakhan, Obama etc. who all foment hatred and division.

And just who are you to say? Are you black? Next you will be saying that, because I'm white, I would be better off listening to trump, Mcconnell, gaetz, and frankie graham, all nutjobs, than Joe Biden, Kamela Harris, Nancy Pelosi, and Chuck Schumer.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

And just who are you to say? Are you black? Next you will be saying that, because I'm white, I would be better off listening to trump, Mcconnell, gaetz, and frankie graham, all nutjobs, than Joe Biden, Kamela Harris, Nancy Pelosi, and Chuck Schumer.

I don't have to be black to see the cultural rot in their communities.

You'd be better off listening to a white woman running a hair salon than Kameltoe or Piglosi.

Just what I expected. Nothing.

I'm of 100% European background, and I don't see that our communities are actually divided into separate communities by race. But supposing for the sake of argument that we are all separated into racial communities, I see much "cultural rot" in today's white community. trump, Mcconnell, gaetz, and frankie graham, as well as idiotic women calling the cops on people barbecuing or telling them to observe the dog-walking rules, and supposedly "Christian" preachers delivering openly misogynistic, patriarchal, and racist "sermons" to their flocks. and trying to mix the Christian faith with gun culture. Instead of looking at other people, let's clean up our own community. Remember, the people marching with tiki torches in Charlottesville while chanting "Jews will not replace us" were all white, so we've got a lot of cleaning to do.

You're so blind. You can't even see your own racism..."Are you Black"?. You and everyone that thinks like you are the problem and the race hustlers like Sharpton, Jackson, Waters, etc, know how to manipulate you. Even Biden said "If you don't vote for me, then you ain't Black". You creatures can't even think for yourselves and you're too damn stupid to figure out how you're being manipulated.

You're so blind. You can't even see your own racism..."Are you Black"?. You and everyone that thinks like you are the problem and the race hustlers like Sharpton, Jackson, Waters, etc, know how to manipulate you. Even Biden said "If you don't vote for me, then you ain't Black". You creatures can't even think for yourselves and you're too damn stupid to figure out how you're being manipulated.
Bingo! Don't comment on the brilliant Shelby Steele, it's much easier to attack the source. That's all they do take the easy way out.

I'm of 100% European background, and I don't see that our communities are actually divided into separate communities by race. But supposing for the sake of argument that we are all separated into racial communities, I see much "cultural rot" in today's white community. trump, Mcconnell, gaetz, and frankie graham, as well as idiotic women calling the cops on people barbecuing or telling them to observe the dog-walking rules, and supposedly "Christian" preachers delivering openly misogynistic, patriarchal, and racist "sermons" to their flocks. and trying to mix the Christian faith with gun culture. Instead of looking at other people, let's clean up our own community. Remember, the people marching with tiki torches in Charlottesville while chanting "Jews will not replace us" were all white, so we've got a lot of cleaning to do.
They were hired, bused in, and given tiki torches. Leftist Jason Kessler organized it. It was fake AF.

They were hired, bused in, and given tiki torches. Leftist Jason Kessler organized it. It was fake AF.
I am taking your response as satire.

:rolleyes:
Blacks are so inferior...why should we expect them to listen to "appropriate darkies" like Shelby??

Explain why inferior whites listen to trump.
First, you must correct your assertion that whites who listen to Trump are inferior....that is wrong...

Whites who don't listen to Trump are inferior.......

Ok. All hail trump. I shall immediately dye my hair blond, find my bible and mount it so I can wave it at the crowds, and put my phone on standby so that I can contact the police immediately if I see a darker-skinned person barbecuing. What shall I do if I see a dark-skinned person actually driving a car? :rolleyes:

They are even allowing darker-skinned people and people who have vaginas instead of penises to fly airplanes. Oh the shame!

Ok. All hail trump. I shall immediately dye my hair blond, find my bible and mount it so I can wave it at the crowds, and put my phone on standby so that I can contact the police immediately if I see a darker-skinned person barbecuing. What shall I do if I see a dark-skinned person actually driving a car? :rolleyes:

They are even allowing darker-skinned people and people who have vaginas instead of penises to fly airplanes. Oh the shame!
You wander around off topic and never address the OP or offer anything of value. Did you even listen to what Dr. Steele said?

For all of us no matter the background, a bit of good self behavior at times makes a difference.

Forum List

Back