If Antifa "is an idea, not a group", what is white supremacy?

Please, can someone explain this to me? I understand the concept, I don't understand the unbalanced application.

We've seen ANTIFA taking the streets, burning American flags, screaming to replace American capitalism, firebombing businesses and homes, murdering people indiscriminately.

So, ANTIFA, the ideology, doing these things are not a threat because they are not a group, but, apparently the IDEOLOGY of white supremacy is? That's like saying "don't worry about lone wolf Islamic suicide bombers because they aren't a group, they are just following a radical ideology." Huh?

This is all politics and it does nothing to help America.

WINNER.png
EXCELLENT POINT. They want Trump to denounce white supremacy (which is just a roundabout way of tying him to it since you can't denounce something unless if by implication you are somehow tied to it), yet Biden can't denounce Antifa? Both are movements, and at some level, it takes organization to have a movement.

The point that everyone keeps missing or avoiding is that there is a race war going on now, and contrary to what the media tells you, its all aimed at white people. So, if you support defending your own race from attack, THAT DOES NOT MAKE YOU A RACIST.

Forum List

Back