If A Terrorist Group of Mexicans

both side's guns

You seem to believe that if they hide behind civilians, they have no responsibility if civilians gets killed on their side.

They have MOST of the responsibility. As I said- they load the gun, the point it at the right direction.

Israel pulls the trigger to protect Israeli children.

Like or not, that is just how it is.

it is... and that's true.

but again, the question is why anyone in the world would take offense to a nation defending itself from terrorist bombs....

it is a travesty when those terrorists put their weaponry over civilians just so those same terrorists can say "see how many innocents those bad self-defenders are killing".

You don't need to ask me that, Jillian. I ask the same.

Apperently what other people won't stand themselves, they expect US to tolerant.

Simply because we wish to be left alone.

both side's guns

You seem to believe that if they hide behind civilians, they have no responsibility if civilians gets killed on their side.

They have MOST of the responsibility. As I said- they load the gun, the point it at the right direction.

There's no proof they hide behind kids and you haven't presented any. I, on the otherhand, have provided many statements from IDF soldiers who were there, saying they were told not to make any distinction between innocent civilians and combatants.

This whole "hide behind citizens" is a crock to mask the inhuman brutalization of their population. Nothing more than damage control. They whole world is disgusted by Israeli actions and the day will come when it's finally fed up deals with them, the same way they dealt with the nazis. They're gonna go in there with a coalition force and put a stop to all of Israel's war-mongering crap. The only reason they've gotten away with it up until now, is because of our veto in the UNSC. But I'm workin' on that one. I'm trying to get my countryman, not to vote for any Israeli kiss-ass politicians. If we can vote them all out of office, then Israel won't be able to do all this to the Pals with impunity.

but again, the question is why anyone in the world would take offense to a nation defending itself from terrorist bombs....

it is a travesty when those terrorists put their weaponry over civilians just so those same terrorists can say "see how many innocents those bad self-defenders are killing".
Why would a country think starving Gazan children, has anything to do with their national security.

both side's guns

There's no proof they hide behind kids and you haven't presented any. I, on the otherhand, have provided many statements from IDF soldiers who were there, saying they were told not to make any distinction between innocent civilians and combatants.

This whole "hide behind citizens" is a crock to mask the inhuman brutalization of their population. Nothing more than damage control. They whole world is disgusted by Israeli actions and the day will come when it's finally fed up deals with them, the same way they dealt with the nazis. They're gonna go in there with a coalition force and put a stop to all of Israel's war-mongering crap. The only reason they've gotten away with it up until now, is because of our veto in the UNSC. But I'm workin' on that one. I'm trying to get my countryman, not to vote for any Israeli kiss-ass politicians. If we can vote them all out of office, then Israel won't be able to do all this to the Pals with impunity.

I have gave you proof, but you chose to either ignore, or overlook those proofs.

Yet again you prove to be very one sided and not think with reason. Or a Hamas "kiss-ass" man.

Let me ask you a specific question, and let us hope this time you won't ignore or try lying your way through it.

If the case of Muhammad-Abu-Mustafa would have happen in Israel, would the Palestinians have acted the same?

I have gave you proof, but you chose to either ignore, or overlook those proofs.
You posted 3 videos. Two of them, were of the same rockets fired from a Gaza street. There were no children shown in the videos. The 3rd video, was just a bunch of people talking about rockets.

Yet again you prove to be very one sided and not think with reason. Or a Hamas "kiss-ass" man.
I've never made excuses for the crimes they commit. It's just that Israel's crimes are a helleva lot more and much worse.

As for your "Hamas kiss-ass man" comment, now now now, you can't attack me personally..............uh...........mmm..............
ah, go ahead. You have my permission. It doesn't bother me. Just don't ever say I never did anything for you.

Let me ask you a specific question, and let us hope this time you won't ignore or try lying your way through it.

If the case of Muhammad-Abu-Mustafa would have happen in Israel, would the Palestinians have acted the same?
Who's Muhammad-Abu-Mustafa?

You posted 3 videos. Two of them, were of the same rockets fired from a Gaza street. There were no children shown in the videos. The 3rd video, was just a bunch of people talking about rockets.

I've never made excuses for the crimes they commit. It's just that Israel's crimes are a helleva lot more and much worse.

As for your "Hamas kiss-ass man" comment, now now now, you can't attack me personally..............uh...........mmm..............
ah, go ahead. You have my permission. It doesn't bother me. Just don't ever say I never did anything for you.

You're not up to do some googling?

Very well then...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSxUkVv30ZI]Precious Life - Official Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Saving Mohammed Abu-Mustafa - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Also, please watch this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPODy1hu1Lg]Precious Life, director Shlomi Eldar - YouTube[/ame]

Cool, the people volunteered to sit on this guys house to prevent the IDF (Israeli Destruction Force) from bombing his house. It angered a lot of people in the duh bomb'em crowd.

It is risking civilians on porpuse.

Just like the idiot Corrie tried to do.

There is nothing "cool" about stending in order to protect a bomb shelter from bring destroyed, then whine when Israel protects its people by destroying that bomb shelter.

it is really concerning you see using civilians (children among them) as "shields" to protect the house, as "cool".

But then again, your reason and mine work differently.

There is nothing "cool" about stending in order to protect a bomb shelter from bring destroyed, then whine when Israel protects its people by destroying that bomb shelter.

it is really concerning you see using civilians (children among them) as "shields" to protect the house, as "cool".

I think the difference in culture is where people have substituted more "civil" means of committing otherwise barbaric acts in the name of political and economic gains.

Instead of bombing people to take land, our govt and corporations abuse "eminent domain" or other means of economically forcing people out who don't have equal legal defense.

Politicians "pimp" voters for fear of poverty, crime, etc. without offering any real solutions or relief and use that power to benefit themselves while leaving taxpayers stuck with the bill.

We are just more clever now, substituting unequal guns in the courtroom to ROB people of rights and property instead of using physical guns; and bullying people with political and economic coercion where it is less visible than military weapons, and harder to fight legally.

It's a tradeoff.

On one hand we don't have as much political violence as in less "developed" countries.
On the other hand, the corruption and abuses going on using our civil, legal and democratic systems are so tied up in bureaucracy, it is almost impossible to untangle all the webs.

both side's guns

there is more proof that israelis hide behind palestinian children than there is proof that palestinian children...

and again, there are plenty of incidents where palestinian kids are killed without a militant being killed or captured or an israeli being killed or wounded by return fire.

and the ratio to civilians being killed to militants being killed is higher than most conflicts of this nature.

"but again, the question is why anyone in the world would take offense to a nation defending itself from terrorist bombs...." i am sure maj. whitside said something similar to col. forsyth as they gazed at the sun setting over a small creek in the dakota territories on 29 december, 1890. maybe one of them even muttered what was to become the motto for the soon to be state..."under god the people rule."

Are you aware of WHAT exactly is the Al-Quaeda terror organization? Are you aware that it is not ONLY harming Americans and oter Christians and Jews, but also Muslims?
I am aware that Al Qaeda's conflict with other Muslims is nothing more than business as usual in that Middle Eastern peoples have been fighting among themselves forever and would continue doing so had we not provided them wih a diversion, which is our aggressive presence in their part of the world and our support of their historic enemy -- Israel.

It is because Its TARGET is to force RADICAL Islam on the world, by killing ANYONE who resiste that.
The fact remains they did not attack us until we increasingly oppressed them.

So saying it is about *Israel*? XXXXXXX
It is about Israel. I've shown you that right from the horse's mouth but you choose not to believe it.

Who Is Bin Laden? - Interview With Osama Bin Laden (in May 1998) | Hunting Bin Laden | FRONTLINE | PBS

The above link will take you to the transcript of PBS Frontline's May, 1998, interview with Osama bin Laden in Afghanistan. In case you're not aware of it, PBS Frontline is by far the most respected and unimpeachably honest component of the mainstream news media.

The fact is bin Laden warned us that if we didn't stop asserting ourselves on the Muslim world and supporting their enemy, Israel, we would have cause for regret. And we know he was the instigator and the organizer of the 9/11 attack.

What more proof do you need?

What's the deal with the XXXXXXXX in red?
sCo_blink.gif

The fact remains they did not attack us until we increasingly oppressed them

Oppressed WHO?!

What more proof do you need?

What more proof? So how come that countries who have never supported Israel, and even supported the "opressed" were also attacked by Al-Quaeda and others like them? how does THAT fact fits your reason?

Funny how all your contempt and disdain is directed at someone trying to stop a war crime and not on the person actually committing the war crime. I guess you think its okay to bulldoze down peoples homes on land you don't own.

Since when is a bomb shelter considered an offensive weapon?

How does a bomb shelter in Gaza, threaten Israeli citizens?

I guess if they dug it up, tied it to a trebuchet and launched it into Israel, that might work?

You're something else! You post a video showing an arab woman demonstrating how much she cares about a little child, then just 2 posts later, you go back to this "dead baby strategy" non-sense.

this mantra of "HAMAS hides behind women and children" is getting very old, very monotonous, and very ridiculous.. the united nations fact finding mission on the gaza conflict found no evidence of that at all. if anything, they found evidence of the opposite. many people thought israel had it in their hip pocket with a zionist jew as the chairman of the mission but he only began to back away from the missions findings until the south african community slapped a חֵרֶם on him. ther is no reason to doubt the impartiality and obectivity of the other three members of the mission

the IDF had every opportunity to participate and co-operate with this mission but refused. HAMAS was little better. it is absurd to use or rely upon either one of their investigative conclusions.

personally, i think it is a bit callous and almost depraved to keep demonising either side beyond the facts and based upon the conclusions of biased and subjestive investigations. both sides are guilty of committing war crimes, be those crimes of negligence or deliberation. israel happens to commit these crimes more effectively than the palestinians, but one does not justify the other.

Last edited:
What's the deal with the XXXXXXXX in red?
sCo_blink.gif

"civil discourse".

i know it is hard sometimes, but all of us have to watch our language and name calling. i think the monitors do a really good job with difficult material (especially difficult moi) but we really shouldn't let this board sink to the level of other boards.

lol...maybe we should look at it as a challange to our ability to be somewhat civil to one another. i wouldn't want to see anyone kicked off, especially those who slip up because yjey have english as a second language and are not familiar with american nuance and idiom.

an dtuigeann tu, mo chara?

I can't believe you are still trying to argue a point, that the UN, Obama, or any country in Europe arn't even arguing for. 3 of Hamas top leaders boast about using civilians as human shields. Here is one of them.

Video: Hamas admits to using human shields | EuropeNews

So, what you are trying to say is that Israel is knowingly firing rockets on women and children for the hell of it. Hamas does this as well but are more justified because they are the underdog, and there are territory disputes.

Forum List

Back