Idiot Protester Takes One For The Cause...

This Concerns The Protester In Turkey:

Gezi Park protests - Wikipedia

A wave of demonstrations and civil unrest in Turkey began on 28 May 2013, initially to contest the urban development plan for Istanbul's Taksim Gezi Park. The protests were sparked by outrage at the violent eviction of a sit-in at the park protesting the plan.[81]

Subsequently, supporting protests and strikes took place across Turkey, protesting a wide range of concerns at the core of which were issues of freedom of the press, of expression, assembly, and the government's encroachment on Turkey's secularism.

Erdogan Was Prime Minister At The Time

Last edited:
This Concerns The Protester In Turkey:

Gezi Park protests - Wikipedia

A wave of demonstrations and civil unrest in Turkey began on 28 May 2013, initially to contest the urban development plan for Istanbul's Taksim Gezi Park. The protests were sparked by outrage at the violent eviction of a sit-in at the park protesting the plan.[81] Subsequently, supporting protests and strikes took place across Turkey, protesting a wide range of concerns at the core of which were issues of freedom of the press, of expression, assembly, and the government's encroachment on Turkey's secularism.

Erdogan Was Prime Minister At The Time

Erdogan was PM, is now President and wants to be the top dog of a new Caliphate. Just another tin pot dicktater.

Water cannons are pretty cool. Hey Uncle Trump: Can we get some of those fancy squirt guns too?

Liveleak.com - Protester gets a Headshot

I don't remember how many times I've posted about having police use water cannons. I love 'em. The Israelis use them and add skunk essence to the water.

I like that even more. Use that on all these left wing assholes who protest. Especially ANTIFA and BLM and the rest of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Water cannons are pretty cool. Hey Uncle Trump: Can we get some of those fancy squirt guns too?

Liveleak.com - Protester gets a Headshot

I don't remember how many times I've posted about having police use water cannons. I love 'em. The Israelis use them and add skunk essence to the water.

I like that even more. Use that on all these left wing assholes who protest. Especially ANTIFA and BLM and the rest of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They would NEVER do that to BLM. That would be RACIST!

sent from my Dell laptop using Firefox

Erdogan was PM, is now President and wants to be the top dog of a new Caliphate. Just another tin pot dicktater.

You underestimate the power a politician can have if he is power behind a restored Caliphate.

The Caliph could with a single fatwah end any religious support for AQ and ISIS.

JimBowie1958 said:
The Caliph could with a single fatwah end any religious support for AQ and ISIS.
Or Officiate A Return To Ottoman And Islamic Expansion
What Makes You Think A Caliph Would Reign Anything In

It Was Only Stopped By Force Of Arms 100yrs Ago

Read Foreign News Sources
With The Rise In Terrorism
Oppression Under Islamic Rule Has Increased
It Was Only On Hold For A While

The Migrant Crisis
Is Just Seeding The Fields

Last edited:

Forum List

Back